A Eulogy to ATEN

DeletedUser

I know I'm going offtopic, and sorry for that.

Pizz has told me several times when he was going to attack Bonesaw. Most of those times, Pizz lost as much to Bonesaw as he took from him. Sorry lad, but that proves to me they are of almost equal skill.

Maybe Bone doesnt handle the finest techniques like sniping or whatever you use nowadays, he hasn't been driven out of K86 while Pizz had a couple of years to do that, but Pizz hasn't lost any ground to him either.

Turn it and spin it, I suppose it's a personal opinion.

Ururjay

I know I'm going offtopic, and sorry for that.

Pizz has told me several times when he was going to attack Bonesaw. Most of those times, Pizz lost as much to Bonesaw as he took from him. Sorry lad, but that proves to me they are of almost equal skill.

Maybe Bone doesnt handle the finest techniques like sniping or whatever you use nowadays, he hasn't been driven out of K86 while Pizz had a couple of years to do that, but Pizz hasn't lost any ground to him either.

Turn it and spin it, I suppose it's a personal opinion.

It's ok with me tossa, just different opinions :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Opinions suck, it is facts that count and here is a fact for you, i am the better than pizz and bonesaw xD

nort

i dont like you walleye - please tell me you are not another one of those that post here but "conveniently" no longer have a account in world 2. Becuase i really look forward to attacking you if you do....
If you dont then obviously there is no point to you even posting as you have no stake in the world......

walleye

i dont like you walleye - please tell me you are not another one of those that post here but "conveniently" no longer have a account in world 2. Becuase i really look forward to attacking you if you do....
If you dont then obviously there is no point to you even posting as you have no stake in the world......

I POST WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT.

i am co playing with mikeys, i believe i have already stated that. attack us, it'll be fun match up.

DeletedUser

I am sorry, it is me that co-plays nort while we think of romantic poems and drink beer.

DeletedUser7464

The only reason you have a stake in the world is because REB protected it for you mate! :icon_wink:

nort

The only reason you have a stake in the world is because REB protected it for you mate! :icon_wink:

LOL. right..... I protected myself long before hot came back and reb merged. I was on the front lines with the likes of gibbo, sortland, etc.. and did a very good job of holding my own :)

Point of fact, then rest of aten was losing ground in k58 and toll was quitting because he was getting eaten up. I was one of the very few members that was going into k58 and gaining villages off none other then gibbo, and i would say gibbo wasnt a easy opponent.

So say what you want camie ol pal. but i know the truth of where i stand and how i still stand today :)

DeletedUser

Olderthandirt, swearing over the internet doesn't make you look cool. Unfortunately :(

nort

swearing over the net is cool dude. its just like using the haxorz leet sp33k

DeletedUser2566

well hot/reb deserves to get ganged on after all crap they did.. and if you think that tribe that demote its former duke to foot soldier just like that has honor left.. well..stop being naive junk.

and i do regret more than anyone in whole game that i ever helped such tribe. now go have your little war and leave speculations. if theres honor left in some tribe then try lws or whatever its called now..and politics and honor dont mix be it rl or game. one should never play for those who only play for themselves.. lesson learned thus you dont deserve "thank you" for it.

Mysticjelly2

well hot/reb deserves to get ganged on after all crap they did.. and if you think that tribe that demote its former duke to foot soldier just like that has honor left.. well..stop being naive junk.

and i do regret more than anyone in whole game that i ever helped such tribe. now go have your little war and leave speculations. if theres honor left in some tribe then try lws or whatever its called now..and politics and honor dont mix be it rl or game. one should never play for those who only play for themselves.. lesson learned thus you dont deserve "thank you" for it.

You're not playing any more so I miss the wisdom :(

You've never made statement so true Bad "spanking" Monkey

walleye

hows the guitar playing going?
......................... that was you right?

DeletedUser

Lol your opinion was greatly ignored :)

DeletedUser2566

if it was ignored how come you replied?

You're not playing any more so I miss the wisdom :(

You've never made statement so true Bad "spanking" Monkey

youve always missed the wisdom so your comments are pointless.. wolf in lambs clothes.

hows the guitar playing going?
......................... that was you right?

ah been quite busy with other stuff and i'm still having something little going on in tw..so still sticking to basic stuff.