A Eulogy to ATEN

DeletedUser95513

Must agree with what most has been said...(even though it took me like 20 minutes..yall blabber like school girls)..i find no fault with someone who is not English and at least tries to improve (an example of tokstolle)..but i do find fault when others just dont try or at leassttttttt use a translator...they are free and on-line...so i know they can access them...but i guess i will just have to do my best...or i even sometimes translate eng to their own language...so they can read and respond intelligently.

Btw...I do know how to use grammar...i just find it ezer and more efficient not to...bc ya'll can understand me clearly lol

DeletedUser2566

if thats directed to me then just simply stop reading my posts, i dont know if i'll be able to improve anymore so complaints wont help.

Actually I didn't, so again - sorry. If I get punished for it, then on my own head be it. As for correcting your grammar, I don't think you would appreciate it if I corrected all your posts, instead you would take it as an insult. And I don't think it's fair to say I have a bad attitude, as I wasn't trying to teach you in the first place. Anyway...

Grammar Definition: A system of rules and principles for speaking and writing a language; The study of the internal structure of words (morphology) and the use of words in the construction of phrases and sentences (syntax).

So no it's not just spelling. :)

ok your post is confusing.. however if you criticized my grammar, ppl who are familiar with english dont have probs with understanding it.. and i'm very often referred to be american, which i really dont like. i dont go into reasons as itd be beyond topics pnp is about. but its funny when ppl mix wander and wonder lol. and im not referring to anyone in pnp. you still must have some personal reason to dislike me and you simply picked on me in first place..

Ok firstly, I'm sorry you think I'm trying to insult you, that isn't my intention just me phrasing my thought's rather badly.
No suggestion of mental illness but when we were talking before you joined that tribe we both agreed at the time that there would be no official diplomacy. What ever agreement I had with Aten was with Aten ONLY. I never even directed any negotiations with HOT, that was most likely done by Mikeys or Babs when I left Aten. We both agreed or seemed to agree and understand that our personal plans were strictly that. This gang bang you refer to I am assuming was this with The Emperor that never got off the ground. That was arranged by you and him, I vaguely remember the debate that occurred here. I also remember one reason for it not happening was that he wanted to prepare for the battle with you which after a week of waiting you got frustrated and argued the point with him.
When you started gifting villages out you made it clear that you'd given up hope of the last and final battle you were going to have and were preparing to leave. Not long after you told me you were getting ready to delete, I said I was going to return to Aten as I saw no point in staying. I do not remember the hostile mail you mentioned before, I don't remember it turning nasty between us for a second time. If it did I don't understand why 1 I don't remember it or 2 why it turned nasty. So this is why I feel you're imagining things, if I'm wrong then I'm wrong but I don't remember it.
I do remember why I left Aten to form that tribe and I do remember why I invited you and the reasons I gave you were genuine. Before all the insults and the arguing when you left Aten which was looking at it years ago (so yes, you're right it was years ago and should be forgotten), before all of that I also remember having a good friendship with you. I also remember coming to you for advice and help on many occasions, you behave like I ignored that advice and disrespected you but that was not the case, had you looked at the facts at the time I was doing all I could to implement the chances we discussed. I did succeed eventually but I never claimed to be the tribal leader you were.

So back to how all this bitching started, when I saw you posting I was being genuine with you at being pleased to see you, had I realized there was still bad blood between us I would have gone private with it instead or simply not bothered. I'm sorry you took offence to my post about missing our chats. Clearly we'll not settle this so I will simply say, Happy New Year Bad, take care and have fun. I will not bother you any longer.

yes we used to be friends but then all was gone cos i made general comment which i think was something like you should spank your gf. after this you decided not to talk to me.. so i referred to reasons why i was invited into your tribe (if it was the case and i didnt form it.. whatever). there i thought bad blood was gone but telling mikeys that i had done diplo that i hadnt got me ganged on, and you had attacked me before i had told you to take them. when mass attacking started you was heavily involved. i simply saw no reasons to play anymore.. i was demoted from former duke in aten e to foot soldier and all i got was bs reasons, (and still i was banded as traitor cos i simply gave leadership away as i got real busy in school and couldnt play 16h a day anymore, and dukes who left tribe hang dry are better remembered than me whod stayed still just not as main duke..nearly 2 years wasted.. and for what?? so ye call me traitor for leaving that shite). hence i did leave aten.. i even went to aten x but it wasnt worth it. i only hanged on cos i was told that sometw tribes would reform new tribe/family which seemed like good try to me. it wasnt a secret id given my vils to tw and some others when that tribe wasnt formed in ages.. yet this was used as one excuse among diplo i hadnt really handled to get me massed.

its weird you remember much older forum post but not your last mail before you blocked me.. you even dared to take on issue between me and one other ex aten player, without knowing my side of it at all. so, all that crap ticked me off, grats to lando, mikeys, you, darken and several other powerfreaks in aten to get your mission accomplished..

in general..

i never wanted to be leader but it fell on me.. i still did it for members of tribe, but hey, what does that count in world thats all about money, power, greed etc? very less, i know it now, thanks for the lesson.

i just dont know that if theres no more honesty or loyalty in tw whats the worth playing it, discouting power freaks? if its for friends then better have so good ties to them that ppl cant come between you by telling bs of one to another. this is the latest tw lesson for me, hopefully last.. so yes, if you get lucky you wont see me again here.. at least til i can spare next 2 or 5 cents.

oh and dont mix imagination and too good memory.

and one thing i dont get is what does being finnish or whatever to do with grammar and all this talk about it? this is my 3rd language and so on but its no excuse for anything nor i've asked special treatment cos of that. i had no understanding of why i gave leadership away nor was i even asked so dont pat my head for damned language or nationality. cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Mysticjelly2

so i referred to reasons why i was invited into your tribe (if it was the case and i didnt form it.. whatever). there i thought bad blood was gone but telling mikeys that i had done diplo that i hadnt got me ganged on, and you had attacked me before i had told you to take them. when mass attacking started you was heavily involved. i simply saw no reasons to play anymore.. i was demoted from former duke in aten e to foot soldier and all i got was bs reasons, (and still i was banded as traitor cos i simply gave leadership away as i got real busy in school and couldnt play 16h a day anymore, and dukes who left tribe hang dry are better remembered than me whod stayed still just not as main duke..nearly 2 years wasted.. and for what?? so ye call me traitor for leaving that shite). hence i did leave aten.. i even went to aten x but it wasnt worth it. i only hanged on cos i was told that sometw tribes would reform new tribe/family which seemed like good try to me. it wasnt a secret id given my vils to tw and some others when that tribe wasnt formed in ages.. yet this was used as one excuse among diplo i hadnt really handled to get me massed.

its weird you remember much older forum post but not your last mail before you blocked me.. you even dared to take on issue between me and one other ex aten player, without knowing my side of it at all. so, all that crap ticked me off, grats to lando, mikeys, you, darken and several other powerfreaks in aten to get your mission accomplished..

Two bits there stand out to me, one I attacked when you told me to, I was still in the tribe with you at that time, yes I was heavily involved but you told me I had to clear them as you weren't moving troops, I had no argument with that. As for the rest that actually had nothing to do with me. Word had gotten out that you were leaving.

The second, I dared to take on issue between you and someone else??? I never got involved with anything like that and certainly not with the people you have listed. The reasons you were demoted you never told me and I played no part in them. They are still unknown to me. I always knew there was something behind it but for one I had little to do with Lando, we didn't get on, Darken I have no memory of. When you were demoted Rachel was my ears and eyes for Aten issues outside of Aten|S, you were the only in Aten outside of Aten|S that I even chatted with.

I'm not mistaking imagination for memory, I had nothing to do with E politics, internal or external. I never named you as a traitor and you should remember that it was I who was branded a traitor by Cpt_jack. At the time we were still friends and you helped me see the funny side of that tbh but either way, I played my part in the decisions leading to that moment. Seriously Bad, you lay too much credit at my feet over issues I have no knowledge of. You nor anyone in E was willing to disclose why you were branded a traitor. As for daring to take you on over an issue with an Ex-Aten player I can't even see why I would do that?? Whether you're mistaking me for someone else who at the time was involved and had similar traits as me I don't know but I've never played to be popular and I have no idea what mikeys, lando, darken and whoever else was involved from E did or tried to do or even what spurred them on to demote you I will never know and frankly I don't need to, it's happened and gone. I am shocked you think I had something to do with it because as you should remember, Aten|E never bowed down to the demands from any other branch, they even had their own separate diplomacy, they shared the same alliances and NAPs as everyone else but then had their own NAPs and alliances. So why would they have listened to a player who had been demoted and was still branded a traitor at that time? Remember I played in Aten for 5 months branded a traitor to the family, you were demoted 2 months into that.

As I say, I'm not mistaking imagination for memory and as for power freaks....well...... what real power does anyone have in this game? You know I've always said that and I still believe it. If someone has power over you it's because you allow them to have it.

Pizz

ok your post is confusing.. however if you criticized my grammar, ppl who are familiar with english dont have probs with understanding it.. and i'm very often referred to be american, which i really dont like. i dont go into reasons as itd be beyond topics pnp is about. but its funny when ppl mix wander and wonder lol. and im not referring to anyone in pnp. you still must have some personal reason to dislike me and you simply picked on me in first place..

Who the hell confuses you for an American? Once you speak longer than two sentences it's rather clear that you aren't one.

DeletedUser95513

Who the hell confuses you for an American? Once you speak longer than two sentences it's rather clear that you aren't one.

HAHAHAHAHHA...HAHAHAHAH....glad to have had a few drinks before i read that...

and no...BM...that wasnt directed at you....rather this whole convo...that should be taken igm...and not here..imo...

bonezy...wonzeyyy

DeletedUser

Way too much writing to read, so i am just not gonna bother. Instead i will declare my love for pizz and bonersaursus <3

DeletedUser

I give up with this.

At least b_m has clocked on that I don't like him though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2566

why are you spamming this topic with nonsense posts?

Two bits there stand out to me, one I attacked when you told me to, I was still in the tribe with you at that time, yes I was heavily involved but you told me I had to clear them as you weren't moving troops, I had no argument with that. As for the rest that actually had nothing to do with me. Word had gotten out that you were leaving.

The second, I dared to take on issue between you and someone else??? I never got involved with anything like that and certainly not with the people you have listed. The reasons you were demoted you never told me and I played no part in them. They are still unknown to me. I always knew there was something behind it but for one I had little to do with Lando, we didn't get on, Darken I have no memory of. When you were demoted Rachel was my ears and eyes for Aten issues outside of Aten|S, you were the only in Aten outside of Aten|S that I even chatted with.

I'm not mistaking imagination for memory, I had nothing to do with E politics, internal or external. I never named you as a traitor and you should remember that it was I who was branded a traitor by Cpt_jack. At the time we were still friends and you helped me see the funny side of that tbh but either way, I played my part in the decisions leading to that moment. Seriously Bad, you lay too much credit at my feet over issues I have no knowledge of. You nor anyone in E was willing to disclose why you were branded a traitor. As for daring to take you on over an issue with an Ex-Aten player I can't even see why I would do that?? Whether you're mistaking me for someone else who at the time was involved and had similar traits as me I don't know but I've never played to be popular and I have no idea what mikeys, lando, darken and whoever else was involved from E did or tried to do or even what spurred them on to demote you I will never know and frankly I don't need to, it's happened and gone. I am shocked you think I had something to do with it because as you should remember, Aten|E never bowed down to the demands from any other branch, they even had their own separate diplomacy, they shared the same alliances and NAPs as everyone else but then had their own NAPs and alliances. So why would they have listened to a player who had been demoted and was still branded a traitor at that time? Remember I played in Aten for 5 months branded a traitor to the family, you were demoted 2 months into that.

As I say, I'm not mistaking imagination for memory and as for power freaks....well...... what real power does anyone have in this game? You know I've always said that and I still believe it. If someone has power over you it's because you allow them to have it.

i didnt say you had part in what happened in aten, i was saying that your last mails and causing me get ganged on in this tribe we both were after aten. all this together finally ticked me off. that also showed me there was still bad blood. weird you rememember things selectively. or did you somehow happened to had a sitter? lol

as of why i was demoted? as i said i was given some bs reasons and rather different ones from each i asked them for.. so only reason is that some are way too powermads. i didnt say ppl had power over me but seems some had from most while many accounts also changed owners.

and as i have said many times jack was bigmouthed fool.. he talked too much, he told that he did that keylog thing that he later denied of course. he was willing to let aten get trampled just to please so called allies.

knowing you that must be insult but you should rather be concerned how many yankees dont even know how to write.. and those who can make awful lot of spelling errors.. poor.

oh btw hows that baby of yours and adonnelly? is it girl or boy? or she got lucky and you're not the father? do girls still run away from you after you say more than 2 sentences? sorry but couldnt resist to exchange greetings with you.

I give up with this.

At least b_m has clocked on that I don't like him though. :icon_wink:

ye but i still dont know for what reason or then i have forgotten it.. must be the first. whatever.

DeletedUser

Whats the purpose of all this ranting Bad Monkey? I mean most of us come on here just to do the propaganda thingy but as far as I'm aware you aren't playing W2 any more.

Pizz

knowing you that must be insult but you should rather be concerned how many yankees dont even know how to write.. and those who can make awful lot of spelling errors.. poor.

oh btw hows that baby of yours and adonnelly? is it girl or boy? or she got lucky and you're not the father? do girls still run away from you after you say more than 2 sentences? sorry but couldnt resist to exchange greetings with you.

Not an insult. You just clearly aren't a native English speaker.

Wasn't aware her and I had a kid. Of course they do.

DeletedUser2566

Whats the purpose of all this ranting Bad Monkey? I mean most of us come on here just to do the propaganda thingy but as far as I'm aware you aren't playing W2 any more.

well these forums are free for all or are you trying to discriminate me now? save your concern to someone else. you did cut all ties to me once i stood down as leader, so i dont owe you a thing so stop making requests. go use your slaves lol.

Not an insult. You just clearly aren't a native English speaker.

Wasn't aware her and I had a kid. Of course they do.

ok thanks i guess. but very often ppl tell assume im from usa, question all you want its not my concern. maybe i should start to use even worse grammar?

and to 2nd, if i was told stuff that isnt true then i'm sorry. still ive heard form many that you are creepy.. lol.

Mysticjelly2

Hooch has slaves? Last I heard REB were free thinkers.

Pizz might be a little different to most but creepy isn't a fair statement really. I couldn't imagine Pizz creeping anywhere, he likes the fan parade.

DeletedUser

well these forums are free for all or are you trying to discriminate me now? save your concern to someone else. you did cut all ties to me once i stood down as leader, so i dont owe you a thing so stop making requests. go use your slaves lol.

They may be free but I think the posts have to be relevant.

And I blocked you after you insulted me in the worst possible way. It had nothing at all to do with TW and you know it.

Stop making requests? I asked you one question that you don't seem to be able to answer.

DeletedUser

Hooch has slaves? Last I heard REB were free thinkers.

Pizz might be a little different to most but creepy isn't a fair statement really. I couldn't imagine Pizz creeping anywhere, he likes the fan parade.

I'll send you over a neck collar