A Eulogy to ATEN

DeletedUser2566

They may be free but I think the posts have to be relevant.

And I blocked you after you insulted me in the worst possible way. It had nothing at all to do with TW and you know it.

Stop making requests? I asked you one question that you don't seem to be able to answer.

well you should think what you did before that. it wasnt insult i said it was truth. but then how could you put yourself in others place?

oh i didnt think i was ranting i was trying to figure out somethings. sorry for getting some life to these boring crap&insult forums. happy now? but i might do it again, it gets so boring at times..

i only said what i've heard of pizz those werent my words from experience..

marlow get something to say or shut up you're always mouthing her with nonsense.

DeletedUser

well you should think what you did before that. it wasnt insult i said it was truth. but then how could you put yourself in others place?

oh i didnt think i was ranting i was trying to figure out somethings. sorry for getting some life to these boring crap&insult forums. happy now? but i might do it again, it gets so boring at times..

marlow get something to say or shut up you're always mouthing her with nonsense.

I don't think you'd recognise the truth if it bit you on the bum.

Seriously Monkey as an ex friend i think you badly need to get some anger management classes.

walleye

will you just relax? you seem to be overreacting to nearly every single post in this thread.

DeletedUser2566

show me my grave n i will, thanks in advance.

I don't think you'd recognise the truth if it bit you on the bum.

Seriously Monkey as an ex friend i think you badly need to get some anger management classes.

lol youd only need to think about it from my view maybe? ex friend? well if youd seen me as frined perhaps you'd have talked to me before to all those people you didnt even know all..

well ive waited for that ambulance trip all my life but they must have something more important in hands..

DeletedUser

I can give you a trip you can never forget if you want you very bad bad monkey ;)

DeletedUser

Only for people in my very good books, but yeah it applies to you too ;)

DeletedUser95513

well hard 2 talk with a gag in my mouth when i was tied down :)

DeletedUser

Wow..I see all these names in here and remember most of you. :D Jirki...I don't believe HOT ever stabbed anyone in the back when I was in there. Don't make me come smack you.
(Hugs and Love to Mikey and Vaia!! And miss you too Junk)