A Eulogy to ATEN

walleye

In my mind that is, because that means REB gave up. Then, follows either a merge or the exact same thing except without a name behind who REB are. Outright win means at least conquer half the villages.

i was hinting more towards aten or Eleaud to disband, i think its more likely.

DeletedUser

Yes philler, it is. After you were exposed as being turdesqe, we denied your advances.

That's weird, cause I don't remember speaking to anyone other than Hooch so only she and I know exactly what happened.

The downfall of REB was brought on yourselves.

Pizz

Downfall? Wasn't aware we were down, or falling.

And what makes you think that she didn't share what was said?

DeletedUser

i was hinting more towards aten or Eleaud to disband, i think its more likely.

Wouldn't be an outright win because it's only half or not even half of the enemy and it's not even by conquers.

DeletedUser

The fact that you seem to think REB pulled out of talks with LWS.

You mean you didnt get the hint from the 3 1/2 k of incoming we sent you?

I'll skype you formally to explain why.

By the way, I hear you stepped down as leader of LWS because you'd finished up the diplomacy issue. Mission accomplished huh?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I'm sure if some people had accounts that I could arrange for some players to join and not allow EG to take control XD

DeletedUser

You know I'm just shitstirring here, and everyone knows I won't sit out any opportunity to bash ex-HOT, especially not Hanlin (yeah Hanlin, if you're the original and read this... I ain't forgotten TAINT). :icon_wink:

your a couple years late on that one. hanlin quit jan 09. i remember taint very well. matter a fact i was in that tribe.

DeletedUser

Well given some of the mail i have recieved in game, all of it being criticism at my lack of declaration, I thought I would oblige you all.

Before I go too far tho, I had considered a lengthy reply, outlining the reasons for this course of action, but given the nature of some of you to twist and turn things around, I decided against it. I WILL however categorically state that the Ysiek topic had NOTHING to do with the decision made.

So without further ado,

On November the 11th 2010, at 23:58 server time, A state of war between REB and EleAud came into effect.

Regards
Jas

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
your a couple years late on that one. hanlin quit jan 09. i remember taint very well. matter a fact i was in that tribe.

You was? Interesting.

And Hanlin quit? Well, guess it would just be all symbolic to see the Hanlin account go down then.

DeletedUser

it was also me who supported hanlin when he was attacked then helped him to a new tribe. he was a great player and a good friend. and the day he quit and a new player took the account i nobled all his village from my cluster.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Great player, huh? Guess opinions might differ on that.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Hanlin as in Duke of TAINT? The one who tricked XiG into a merge when Smoker was still attacking them?

Pizz

Well given some of the mail i have recieved in game, all of it being criticism at my lack of declaration, I thought I would oblige you all.

Before I go too far tho, I had considered a lengthy reply, outlining the reasons for this course of action, but given the nature of some of you to twist and turn things around, I decided against it. I WILL however categorically state that the Ysiek topic had NOTHING to do with the decision made.

So without further ado,

On November the 11th 2010, at 23:58 server time, A state of war between REB and EleAud came into effect.

Regards
Jas

Woo! A declaration!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

Though yeah, the fact you were in TAINT explains some things... Already back then when Hanlin tried to play XiG against Smoker and failed we saw TAINT had no honour... Betrayal was in their blood. And here you are... And you've switched side. Ironic, isn't it? An heritage of the tribe which you were schooled in maybe?