A Eulogy to ATEN

DeletedUser

Hooch wanted to put restrictions and asked for certain 'things' in order to join us. We could not agree to her odd demands.

And I do realise you are being sarcastic.

wow thats a neat twist! I didn't talk about joining you. Why would I? We value our independence too much.

I can see now Phil that you were just setting me up. You knew I'd had a falling out with Mikeys and you used it to your advantage. I don't blame you, its all part of the game, very well done.

DeletedUser

You'll have to excuse Deomon as his hearing aid batteries ran out the same time as his premium did,he then went onto press the wrong button after he sat on his glasses :icon_cry:

But yet you could be bothered to type that sentence out and give the time to reply? You are funny :)

DeletedUser

You'll have to excuse Deomon as his hearing aid batteries ran out the same time as his premium did,he then went onto press the wrong button after he sat on his glasses :icon_cry:

Ahhhh maybe a big hug will make him all better.

DeletedUser

@Dougalo - Not sure if you were asking seriously or not, but I must say, I doubt it would have been much fun if we'd all joined up, because end game still lasts atleast 3 months, and all we would have to kill is barbs and SPQR. ;)

@Nort - Don't forget I was your first official member! :p

DeletedUser

wow thats a neat twist! I didn't talk about joining you. Why would I? We value our independence too much.

I can see now Phil that you were just setting me up. You knew I'd had a falling out with Mikeys and you used it to your advantage. I don't blame you, its all part of the game, very well done.

I meant join us on the battlefield against Aten, nothing more.

We spoke and possibilities were explored, however 2 reasons made us cease talks:

1.) Your suggestion that we 'gift' some of our inactive accounts to REB. Why would you want to have inactives to eat just as we would be going to war with Aten. It didn't fill anyone with confidence.

2.) Your taking in of the Reversed account during a delicate diplomatic period.

I never set you up, everything said (on both sides I believe) was honest and open.

DeletedUser95513

@Dougalo - Not sure if you were asking seriously or not, but I must say, I doubt it would have been much fun if we'd all joined up, because end game still lasts atleast 3 months, and all we would have to kill is barbs and SPQR. ;)P

Well ill tell you this...I would definately be kicking in all your arses if you decided to try n gang bang me...i have ins with the admins...they would give me 100 100 for ever village...and 30k ax 15k lc 1000ram and 500 cat....see if you guys can battle that s*** lol :icon_evil:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well ill tell you this...I would definately be kicking in all your arses if you decided to try n gang bang me...i have ins with the admins...they would give me 100 100 for ever village...and 30k ax 15k lc 1000ram and 500 cat....see if you guys can battle that s*** lol :icon_evil:

I have only one statement regarding that:

orly.jpg

modesty

So you mean there are dirty admins who will gladly interfere to help you out cos you don't know how to play this game???

DeletedUser95513

So you mean there are dirty admins who will gladly interfere to help you out cos you don't know how to play this game???

was clearly meant as a joke...wow...are u that thick headed to think that that was a serious comment...if so...then WOWWWWW

walleye

gareeth worked against ESL in the TW war :) so yes there are. and yes i am still bitter about it incase you ask

DeletedUser

'scuse me, but... Who's nr 1 in ODT? Who still has 25 mill?

Right. I think Bonesaw has enough experience.

DeletedUser

Such a shame ROFL is not about no more, all you would of been slaughtered at our walls!

Ururjay

'scuse me, but... Who's nr 1 in ODT? Who still has 25 mill?

Right. I think Bonesaw has enough experience.

lol...comparing bonesaw with modesty?...:lol:..just point you an example from your own tribe, Pizz has 23 millions and less OD than bonesaw, and this rove Pizz is worse than bonesaw? lol...that's only proofs that bonesaw has get more atacks nothing else...

anyways discuss this is offtopic here, so i'm done :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol...comparing bonesaw with modesty?...:lol:..just point you an example from your own tribe, Pizz has 23 millions and less OD than bonesaw, and this rove Pizz is worse than bonesaw? lol...that's only proofs that bonesaw has get more atacks nothing else...

anyways discuss this is offtopic here, so i'm done :icon_wink:

To me Pizz and Bonesaw are of the same skill level, yes, as I know them both pretty well and I know they've fought a lot, yet not one of them has fully been able to annihilate one another.

Proves to me they are, actually.