Those who live and run away, live to run away another day. =P

Whilst those who fight get completely and utterly destroyed

people are unwilling to throw away months/years of work hopelessly

try being a little nicer and more open minded

DeletedUser

its a game, tribalwars if you want to spend years on hard work and not lose anything ... play sim city.

Alex is always nice and open minded

DeletedUser

i never said it wasnt and i never said i would run away.

i was actually trying to say that whilst some one will fight in a war where the sides are of similar strength they might run away when they see there is no hope, i was trying to be impartial to their reasons. Some will throw everything away to further a good cause, when they fell it will benifit the tribe, but sacrificing yourself for no reason (39 conquers against PnP in total) would put most off.

You want a good example of this look at my tribe, we have PnP and the GA attacking us and a significant number of our players have fled to try and survive that little bit longer, me and most of the remainder fight for the tribe rather than personal gain and survival.

Wars separate the Cowards from the brave, the Cowards run the Brave Die. Everthing in this game comes to an end eventually, i would rather illuminate the sky for an instant than a spot of dirt for an eternity. Some evidently prefer the dirt.

DeletedUser82372

*sighs* I think I'll take a break and start posting when there's somethign more interesting than this BS. :/

What happened to this world's forum?

DeletedUser

Wars separate the Cowards from the brave, the Cowards run the Brave Die. Everthing in this game comes to an end eventually, i would rather illuminate the sky for an instant than a spot of dirt for an eternity. Some evidently prefer the dirt.

If that's the case, I'd rather be the coward :)

gh131

shushhhh she twisted my words and its funny so just shusshhhh

DeletedUser

I think you have lost sight of the core reason for why these forums are here.
They are for tribes of all over the server to meet and debate and expose each other and ruin each others reputations, etc etc.

They are primarily for political arguments regarding W21 matters.

Not for all the tribes from across the world to meet and hold hands and sing together as you seem to think.

We are not here to be nice. We're here to debate and argue and show the world how truly pathetic our opponents really are.
Thats what these forums and this system is designed for.

Until you understand that, you really have no place here.

alexwong

well said midnight!

I'm definitely nice to people in RL and PnP mates.

As for the anti-PnPers, you wont get any love from me. =P

DeletedUser

They are for tribes of all over the server to meet and debate and expose each other and ruin each others reputations, etc etc.

Not for all the tribes from across the world to meet and hold hands and sing together as you seem to think.

We are not here to be nice. We're here to debate and argue and show the world how truly pathetic our opponents really are.

Wait, so you won't hold my hand? :icon_cry:

:p how's the war going now?

DeletedUser

did i say they werent? i just tried to explain the reasons player have for running.

I said they were cowards and it was better to fight, how is that holding hands?

i only said not to be such a complete and utter dick to people you have never met, try and understand why they run then insult their playing style, everyone has their reasons.

Midnight, are you actually able to not be rude about me for no reason? i post one, neutral comment and you turn up to flame me, i dont flame you.

Also, are you in the legal proffesion in RL? you seem damn good at twisting what someone says.

Edit; oh yeah, it was me who actually posted to when alexwong went beyond a political debate to just strait insulting, its always you who starts debates over things i say in discussions on other threds, dont call the kettle black.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tacticus101, you are such a hypocrite.

You seem to be able to flame people when it suits your purpose.
Midnight has creditibility on these forums, you have nothing.
Midnight has facts to prove his posts, you have nothing.
Midnight has history on his side, you have nothing.
Midnight is a plus to these forums and world, you are ________.(It should be easy to fill in, just follow the pattern)

DeletedUser74079

Tacticus101, you are such a hypocrite.

You seem to be able to flame people when it suits your purpose.
Midnight has creditibility on these forums, you have nothing.
Midnight has facts to prove his posts, you have nothing.
Midnight has history on his side, you have nothing.
Midnight is a plus to these forums and world, you are ________.(It should be easy to fill in, just follow the pattern)

but for the most part its true......read the PnP profile...the holy book according to AZ....then certain people.... will understand what you mean to this world.....and enough with the failrage guysss......

DeletedUser

did i say they werent? i just tried to explain the reasons player have for running.

I said they were cowards and it was better to fight, how is that holding hands?

i only said not to be such a complete and utter dick to people you have never met, try and understand why they run then insult their playing style, everyone has their reasons.

Midnight, are you actually able to not be rude about me for no reason? i post one, neutral comment and you turn up to flame me, i dont flame you.

Also, are you in the legal proffesion in RL? you seem damn good at twisting what someone says.

Edit; oh yeah, it was me who actually posted to when alexwong went beyond a political debate to just strait insulting, its always you who starts debates over things i say in discussions on other threds, dont call the kettle black.

was it not you who said

this dear boy is why you are getting told. no one is being rude to you. as midnight has already stated, this is a public forum, we are here to argue and voice opinions. if you are not able to grasp the fact that someone is going to go against what you say, and you are going to cry about it, stop posting. its as simple as that. you aren't the only one who cries when midnight rips apart your theories, so my suggestion would be go try and string a proper sentence together and come back. either that or just stfu.

back on topic anyone ?

DeletedUser

was it not you who said

I meant arguments specificly with midnight

this dear boy is why you are getting told. no one is being rude to you. as midnight has already stated, this is a public forum, we are here to argue and voice opinions. if you are not able to grasp the fact that someone is going to go against what you say, and you are going to cry about it, stop posting. its as simple as that. you aren't the only one who cries when midnight rips apart your theories, so my suggestion would be go try and string a proper sentence together and come back. either that or just stfu.

back on topic anyone ?

You misunderstand me, my theories are just that, theories, and the idea of them by definition is that they are not fact, they are supposed to be argued against and I understand that. The problem is however that Midnight wasn’t actually disagreeing with my Logic or theory, he was attacking an impression that i did not intend to give out, that i did not like fighting. The reverse is true, i actually said previously (on other threds) that fighting is the most interesting and best part of tribalwars and i was trying to express this when i said i would rather go down fighting than run, ive actually promised several times that i will never disband COF. If i gave a different impression i am sorry, it was not intended.

The problem i find in what midnight is saying is that i actually started this by pointing out that alexwong was going a bit too far, he had stopped having a political discussion and started just insulting IMP players, people whom he has never met. I went on to attempt to explain the motives behind them running, how that kind of behaviour is understandable even if it is frowned upon. Midnight then seemed to believe i was saying that everyone should avoid war and turn this into a game of tribalhugs, turning aan attempted polite discussion into something i found insulting, he seems to find fault in what i don’t intend too much to be just a mistake.

My intention overall was to reduce the tense atmosphere of everyone insulting each other with a (attempted) neutral position discussing their exact reasons for leaving. Had midnight disagreed with what i said and decided to argue that point i would be fine, had he agreed with me that it was understandable but to be frowned upon i would be fine, had he even just ignored it and blanked me i would be fine with it, what i was not fine with was him completely ignoring my argument and instead taking it to a personal level based of a misinterpretation.

Obviously i failed in every aim i tried to achieve with this, i even failed to make what i was saying clear enough for midnight so im sorry but please, please, please re-read what i said and either accept my points or make a logical argument against them, i did not intend insult to anyone.

Is that structured enough for you sandy?

DeletedUser

Is that structured enough for you sandy?

Good Job!

now if all your posts were as thorough as this there wouldn't be a problem. it probably should have dawned on you that people were not understanding what you were saying. you really haven't earned much of a reputation on the forums thus far so it should stand to reason that much of what you say is going to be scrutinized. for good reason as well, as i haven't seen many postings from you that hold much water.

alexwong

try being a little nicer and more open minded.

You failed to fool us. You failed.