A family Christmas, from PnP

DeletedUser

did i say they werent? i just tried to explain the reasons player have for running.

I said they were cowards and it was better to fight, how is that holding hands?

By asking people to dumb it down (which you did, don't try and deny that now) you are leaning more towards the pacifist side of the fence which is closer to the holding hands and peace parade activities.

i only said not to be such a complete and utter dick to people you have never met, try and understand why they run then insult their playing style, everyone has their reasons.

Yeah, see, this is one of my gripes with you and most of your COF players who post here. They don't seem to be able to understand that showing someones position to be lesser or insignificant through clever use of pnp is important and necessary.
They just see the flames and insults and cry about them and ask why that needs to happen.
The two go hand in hand.
So, to quote Tallahassee from Zombie land you need to either "nut up, or shut up".

Midnight, are you actually able to not be rude about me for no reason? i post one, neutral comment and you turn up to flame me, i dont flame you.

If you stopped denying all the facts people post on here and stopped demanding everyone bring mountains of proof to you when facts have already clearly been ascertained, then stopped posting simple BS of your own and actually contributed to the flow of information in a positive way (see shtaal for example) then yes, I would look upon you with gratitude and good vibes.

But you have yet to even come close to a realm like that.

Also, are you in the legal proffesion in RL? you seem damn good at twisting what someone says.

I didn't twist anything. I quoted you word for word. I responded in a direct, well-thought out matter.
Just because you basically lose footing everytime you try to refute what I am saying, it doesn't mean you can turn around and accuse me of twisting your words.
It is what it is.

Edit; oh yeah, it was me who actually posted to when alexwong went beyond a political debate to just strait insulting, its always you who starts debates over things i say in discussions on other threds, dont call the kettle black.
Uh... I don't get this part?
What are you talking about? Clarification please.

DeletedUser

By asking people to dumb it down (which you did, don't try and deny that now) you are leaning more towards the pacifist side of the fence which is closer to the holding hands and peace parade activities.

Im not quite sure what you mean by 'Dumb it down' so im cant reply to that (please feel free to explain further) but i do disagree with your accusation that i am leaning towards peace. Not once have i said anything remontly similar to 'i dont like war', i have no idea why you are convinced as such. Just to clear it up now, i love war, its by far the most interesting part of any game, i will NEVER be running from the war we are currently in, i am fighting for COF until i have been rimmed. Is that clear enough?

Yeah, see, this is one of my gripes with you and most of your COF players who post here. They don't seem to be able to understand that showing someones position to be lesser or insignificant through clever use of pnp is important and necessary.
They just see the flames and insults and cry about them and ask why that needs to happen.
The two go hand in hand.
So, to quote Tallahassee from Zombie land you need to either "nut up, or shut up".

Sorry, i dont believe i said 'dont be mean to them', i didnt intend to give that impression. What i was actually trying to say was; do not insult the people who play the games directly unless you have reason to, eg you have talked to them etc, that is just unnecessary. Feel free to insult their playing style/skill/ability to play the game/attitude to the game etc, that is the reason for the forums; to discuss things about the game rather than the people who play it. (i know i may have been guilty of this previously but if i have, you have)

If you stopped denying all the facts people post on here and stopped demanding everyone bring mountains of proof to you when facts have already clearly been ascertained, then stopped posting simple BS of your own and actually contributed to the flow of information in a positive way (see shtaal for example) then yes, I would look upon you with gratitude and good vibes.

But you have yet to even come close to a realm like that.

Midnight my friend, so far you have done just that to me every time we have an argument; i try to bring in proof, you deny that it is accurate evidence. So far, in every argument we have had you have promised that there is a huge archive of evidence somewhere (you bring it up, not me) yet in all the times i have actually asked for this 'proof' only once have you actually brought it along and that was after i had accepted i was wrong. It is when i believe that the truth of the matter is unclear or i disagree with the conclusions someone has drawn that i begin to argue....with what i see as proof.

Also, this time there was no proof required, it wasnt a debate about something that happened, it was me trying to analyse the reasons behind certain actions, you took it the wrong way (you thought i was saying war is bad) and turned it into, without proof of any sort, into an attempt to insult me.

I didn't twist anything. I quoted you word for word. I responded in a direct, well-thought out matter.
Just because you basically lose footing everytime you try to refute what I am saying, it doesn't mean you can turn around and accuse me of twisting your words.
It is what it is.

you quoted me word for word but misinterpreted what those words were saying, in my veiw deliberately because you seem much to intelligent to completely misunderstand what i am saying (i dont mean that as an insult). Twisting someones words does not mean you actually change the words said, just the meaning of them. When i said
'Wars separate the Cowards from the brave, the Cowards run the Brave Die. Everthing in this game comes to an end eventually, i would rather illuminate the sky for an instant than a spot of dirt for an eternity. Some evidently prefer the dirt.'
i intended it to mean; i will continue fighting rather than being a coward but cowards do have their reasons. You took it as 'ahhh, im a coward, i hate war' wich is a perfectly valid interpretation but quite obviously not the one i intended. That is twisting my words, even on the possibility it was accidental.

Uh... I don't get this part?
What are you talking about? Clarification please.

You explained to me that these forums were for political debate, i agreed and explained how this argument had actually originally started when i told alexwong to keep it political and game based rather than insulting the players personally. I the said that claiming that i turned the discussion into a non-political argument was hypocritical because it is often you who finds fault with what i say and starts arguing.

DeletedUser

Im not quite sure what you mean by 'Dumb it down' so im cant reply to that (please feel free to explain further) but i do disagree with your accusation that i am leaning towards peace. Not once have i said anything remontly similar to 'i dont like war', i have no idea why you are convinced as such. Just to clear it up now, i love war, its by far the most interesting part of any game, i will NEVER be running from the war we are currently in, i am fighting for COF until i have been rimmed. Is that clear enough?

Sorry, i dont believe i said 'dont be mean to them', i didnt intend to give that impression. What i was actually trying to say was; do not insult the people who play the games directly unless you have reason to, eg you have talked to them etc, that is just unnecessary. Feel free to insult their playing style/skill/ability to play the game/attitude to the game etc, that is the reason for the forums; to discuss things about the game rather than the people who play it. (i know i may have been guilty of this previously but if i have, you have)

here you are

Whilst those who fight get completely and utterly destroyed

people are unwilling to throw away months/years of work hopelessly

try being a little nicer and more open minded

now i hardly see how this is being misread. you did say try being a little nicer.... accused dear alex of being mean and not having an open mind. you are arguing a point that you cannot possibly win. just quit. you are boring us all with your endless trying to explain yourself. give it a rest already.

DeletedUser

i will stop trying to explain what i mean to people when they understand what i mean.

gh131

all of you give it a rest....sept for you sandy:p but really hows the war going for you guys

DeletedUser

I agree, IMP are being beaten back. However, their OD has shot up, they will overtake Dr.No soon, Dr.No gained that OD through defending mass attacks from the 'gangbang'.

DeletedUser

Sandy already addressed this, however, there's one final thing you need to swallow.
Its not that we don't understand, its that we know and have shown you are wrong.
Attempting to establish that we 'don't understand', is not going to make you any more clear or correct. It will make you look like a little b!tch though.

Again, sandy covered this already. Good work Sandy :D

Midnight my friend, so far you have done just that to me every time we have an argument; i try to bring in proof, you deny that it is accurate evidence. So far, in every argument we have had you have promised that there is a huge archive of evidence somewhere (you bring it up, not me) yet in all the times i have actually asked for this 'proof' only once have you actually brought it along and that was after i had accepted i was wrong. It is when i believe that the truth of the matter is unclear or i disagree with the conclusions someone has drawn that i begin to argue....with what i see as proof.

Please don't call me your friend. I don't even like you. In fact I find you to be the lowest form of pond scum.
Literally every time you have argued with something I've said here I have referred you to another person, thread or statistic which corroborates what I am saying or destroys what you are saying.
Stop deluding yourself.

Also, this time there was no proof required, it wasnt a debate about something that happened, it was me trying to analyse the reasons behind certain actions, you took it the wrong way (you thought i was saying war is bad) and turned it into, without proof of any sort, into an attempt to insult me.

No. I did not take it the wrong way. You simply failed to comprehend the obviousness of what I was saying. So I shall clarify.
I was saying that until you start providing proof for the things you say and establish some semblance of integrity (as right now you have none), then your opinions pretty much mean squat.

you quoted me word for word but misinterpreted what those words were saying, in my veiw deliberately because you seem much to intelligent to completely misunderstand what i am saying (i dont mean that as an insult). Twisting someones words does not mean you actually change the words said, just the meaning of them. When i said i intended it to mean; i will continue fighting rather than being a coward but cowards do have their reasons. You took it as 'ahhh, im a coward, i hate war' wich is a perfectly valid interpretation but quite obviously not the one i intended. That is twisting my words, even on the possibility it was accidental.

No, I did not take it that way. I was referring to your forum representation. Completely separate to your in-game actions (which I personally believe are less than sneaky, but thats a debate for another day. It was you who misinterpreted. I knew exactly what was being said all along and I am still on the same point.
But seriously, how badly do you want go off topic?
This is what I am talking about. You are a horrible forum poster, who never posts anything interesting, questions well established history and past proven facts, then does nothing else but derail good, efficient topics.

You explained to me that these forums were for political debate, i agreed and explained how this argument had actually originally started when i told alexwong to keep it political and game based rather than insulting the players personally. I the said that claiming that i turned the discussion into a non-political argument was hypocritical because it is often you who finds fault with what i say and starts arguing.

Finding faults with the political statements you make is... DUN DUN DUN indeed political and perfectly in line with "keeping things political".
:icon_eek:

alexwong

I agree, IMP are being beaten back. However, their OD has shot up, they will overtake Dr.No soon, Dr.No gained that OD through defending mass attacks from the 'gangbang'.

OD a recognition for the winner,

but a consolation for the loser.

DeletedUser

Midnight, none of what you just posted is relevent to my original posts, your pulling us away from a discussion of what i said here to a discussion of what i have said over all history.

DeletedUser

Midnight, none of what you just posted is relevent to my original posts, your pulling us away from a discussion of what i said here to a discussion of what i have said over all history.

its all relevant, its everything you have said. damn boy this is getting so annoying. just stop. you have lost all credibility. lets just start fresh right here and now. post facts. be clear be concise. bring stats with you. don't go on and on about what you originally meant, or what you meant to say. really, no one is taking you seriously enough to care much.

back on topic.

discuss IMP and PnP War

my thoughts again.

nom nom nom :)

DeletedUser

Stats from 12/12/2009 to 06/02/2010

But first, I'll post this from the site.

Attention
Aggregation of changes of villages between each pair of tribes doesn't have to be equal, and mostly will be higher, than total village changes (emphased with heigher font). It is related to the migrations of players between tribes considered as "Allies" and "Enemies".

Example
Tribes A1 and A2 are Allies. Their common enemy is tribe E1.
Member of tribe A1, PA1, conquered 1 village belonging to E1. Then he moved to ally tribe A2.
Query will result, that both tribes A1 and A2 have taken one village of E1 each, because all - current and former players of each tribe - are considered (and PA1 was in A1 same as in A2). But total number of conquered villages will be 1 (as it in fact is).

So, here are the stats.
[spoil]
e2b2ff1f54.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser84906

Well, this forum seems to be slowly dying...

So, why not bumping the thread about the current biggest war in w21? :)

Its been an year, and here are the stats:*

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PnP
Side 2:
Tribes: ~IMP~

Timeframe: 12/12/2009 00:00:00 to 27/12/2010 07:35:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15,573
Side 2: 11,251
Difference: 4,322

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,974
Side 2: 205
Difference: 2,769

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 139,638,088
Side 2: 70,908,699
Difference: 68,729,389

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,605,496
Side 2: 1,925,803
Difference: 25,679,693

chart
[/spoil]

*Does not include ~IMP~U.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its just starting to warm up now.

Look at the last 6 months:

fe3d746809.png

Much better stat site to use

DeletedUser

There's probably an extra 2 - 500 caps in players who have been kicked out or deleted, not included in those stats.
(@ mef, not busa)

DeletedUser

We lost so much of the initial stats because IMP~U disbanded. Oh well...

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I had a request for a map of how things have gone made two different versions enjoy:

Version1:

[spoil]
wars.gif
[/spoil]

Version 2:

[spoil]
war3.gif
[/spoil]

Sorry used imageshack as tinypic uses bots I can never read its not the best image host chops pics for some reason :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah the text on the first map is way to quick but otherwise nice.