A Fast Growth Without Using PP (Scavenging World)

DeletedUser122366

Don't know if this post has already been done, but here's how I've been growing my first village without using pp.

As you start off a new world, tribal wars servers will give you a few quests to complete. Complete these quests accordingly till you have reached to the point where they ask you to build a stable and research for scouts. Don't do that quest as it will drain your resources. Once you reach that point, you will have the first tier of scavenging unlocked along with 50 spears, 60 swords and 1 paladin. This is all possible in the first 12 hours of the game.

World 102 has a beginner's protection of 5 days. So up until the beginners protection ends, you should build nothing else but your resource pits (typically keeping timber and clay at the same level and iron mine and your warehouse 5 levels behind your timber and clay levels - eg : timber level 15, clay level 15, iron level 10 and warehouse level 10) PS. upgrade farm as required

In world 102, with the 5 day beginner protection, you will be able to reach timber and clay to level 21 and iron to level 16. On the last few hours upgrade your iron till level 18-19. While you are building your pits during the protection period, don't farm and scavenge instead (preferably at tier 3. You will be able to net a total of 358 timber, 358 clay and 359 iron in 1 hour 20 minutes without losing a single troop). So you have a good scavenging base and good pit levels. You'll be lagging in points by the time the beginner protection ends but we ain't point wh*res.

Once your beginners protection ends build your stable till you get LC for farming. And build your barracks the whole day after your protection ends. So by the time you have hit day 6 of your time, you will have good pit levels, a good scavenging tier 3 base and good barracks level. From this point forward you can choose whether to go offensive or defensive and build accordingly. PS. when you hit day 6 don't forget to keep pumping troops 24/7 as you can use them to scavenge and use LC to farm.

This starting setup was done with reference to world 102 which I have currently started a few days back.

DeletedUser122389

I have to share something with you guys, I've been playing the game for about 1 month and quit playing the game entirely because of 2 major problems in the game, regarding your play style or hours spent:

Premium points:
Because the fact that you have very high advantages when you pay for premium points, it makes the game almost pay to win. You can grow twice as fast (-50% of any building time), by having Premium account which it is an indispensable thing for big players. It is almost impossible to run 50 villages, it takes forever to go in each of them and do that it needs, the Premium account makes it a luxury. In the early game it can help you by a lot when you can queue up more than 2 buildings (at the begining the time for an upgrade is quite short). The way to improve the overall game is to make it less pay to win, grand less benefits from Premium accounts, maybe just cosmetics, the villages has skins, make people pay just to see another face of the village, not having a huge advantage in war.

Early protection:
It's too short. You can barely fortify yourself before other players plunder your village, you can't even make a 1500 points before getting exposed. The ratio between high points players cannot attack low ones its too big. Me, having a 3000 points one village I just want to conquer another village, not exactly a enemy or a player, just to see how it is to conquer something. Guess what, you cannot because other players with like 10 villages nobles you just because they see you have high points. You, versus 10 villages, it is 0% of surviving. You might think "oh ok but how about your tribe?" if I am a new player, be sure I am not accepted in a 1mil points tribe so basicaly when I see myself near a 1mil tribe, I can leave the world. If the ratio between high points players and lower ones is lower, the only reason you will not want to play anymore is because you are sick of conquering barb villages and you cannot expand anymore because the enemy tribe is all arround you but at least you had the experience of conquering a village, not just being nobled in the first 1 month of struggling to survive.

I am not a new player, I've played the game about 6 years ago, almost when the game was launched, I've played on World 4 and had about 100k points. Recently I tried to play the game once again but despite loving the game mechanics, how you can manage your time in the game, being flexible, it felt like it is impossible to grow because of other players. I've tried multiple strategies of growing, focusing on troops, or on structures, trying to get into a tribe, it felt impossible to adapt as a new player. I ended up near a 1mil point tribe and got annihilated before I could ever reach 2500 points. I really enjoy the game but in this case, I cannot enjoy it anymore. I played on World 99 almost after it was opened. If even when you are starting a new world, the gameplay is like this, then I do not want to try the game anymore.