A few lessons on P&P

Super fast

the most annoying thing is the undecent and uneeded flaming. What has SK or HAM done? People flame something they disagree with. People even disallow peoples opions. I believe that most of us here playing in here are in some sort of democracy! That means freedom of speach. And theres a lack of intellectual thinking. I don't doubt that there are the odd geniuses in here, but to many people act on impulse, then make themselves look like prats.

~ALI

My friend, NEVER NEVER post anything like that again

DeletedUser

the most annoying thing is the undecent and uneeded flaming. What has SK or HAM done? People flame something they disagree with. People even disallow peoples opions. I believe that most of us here playing in here are in some sort of democracy! That means freedom of speach. And theres a lack of intellectual thinking. I don't doubt that there are the odd geniuses in here, but to many people act on impulse, then make themselves look like prats.

~ALI

Signed 8=D

the pink panther

bit of nostalga, good to see how players tones and posts have changed over the year. (also the tribe changes they have made)

silvereclipes

bit of nostalga, good to see how players tones and posts have changed over the year. (also the tribe changes they have made)

Your not alone but the Mods on W6 made sure to lock them to keep them buried they don't want those treads come back to life. :lol:

the pink panther

yeah I got an infraction for this, not why if a mod doesn't want it reopened it should be locked. There's nothing agaisnt the rules...

DeletedUser

I shall let you all in on a little tip.

If you want to get it on with a truck load of fertilizer like bloodhood did, make sure you have the troop count to back your half-hearted accusation of lies.

Bloodhood has stood up for a second helping to the rim.

Half his luck if someone else beats me to it.

To Bloodhood. Your gone.