A few lessons on P&P

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Some really frustrating characters around these forums, just a few pointers on what not to post.

A) Saying the word Fail does not mean you win the argument. Spelling it Phail, does not mean the word is somehow heightened in power.

B) Bolding and making words bigger does not mean your words become more deadly. People used to be laughed at if they needed bigger words to prove their argument, now it seems to be almost fashionable to bold your words every single post.

C) Images, not cool. Especially ones we've all seen 5000 times :icon_neutral:

D) Hiding under an alias... this isn't under what not to post, but it is kind of annoying and funny how people have to hide under a different name to post. I'm not sure they deserve anything other than to be placed upon an ignore list.

There are thousands I could list, more than the 26 letters I could have used. Anyone else think how the forums seems to have degraded themselves over time? Anyone else really feel that once again argument and intelligence, not extravagance and font should prove an argument?

Alright, rant over.

DeletedUser

I hate the people who starts topics that has already been posted.

Like: Why is the BP so long oh noez! and how does the church works etc.

DeletedUser

Was any of this directed at me? I've made quiete a few posts aswell as a few threads but unsure if I did any of the above

mirai no shinigami

Some really frustrating characters around these forums, just a few pointers on what not to post.

A) Saying the word Fail does not mean you win the argument. Spelling it Phail, does not mean the word is somehow heightened in power.

B) Bolding and making words bigger does not mean your words become more deadly. People used to be laughed at if they needed bigger words to prove their argument, now it seems to be almost fashionable to bold your words every single post.

D) Hiding under an alias... this isn't under what not to post, but it is kind of annoying and funny how people have to hide under a different name to post. I'm not sure they deserve anything other than to be placed upon an ignore list.

There are thousands I could list, more than the 26 letters I could have used. Anyone else think how the forums seems to have degraded themselves over time? Anyone else really feel that once again argument and intelligence, not extravagance and font should prove an argument?

Alright, rant over.

wrong...completely wrong...

A)fail can win you some arguments...not all, but it certainly can...
if your "opponent" tells you that you can't act like any random n00b and you want to show that you can, exaggerating with the use of "fail" and changing it to "phail" will make you a winner

B)The bb-codes are there to be used...If a WoT has an interesting part, it should be pointed out for the lazy ones around us

C)Some images are cool...Smilies are images also...this one: ":icon_cool:" is cool...how many times did you see it? It is made to represent the idea of "cool"...:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

D)A ninja must never show their identity...

well, serious...if someone you know joined a world you want to join and you wouldn't like them to know about you, you can very well use an alias...it can sometimes make things cleaner...bragging about your other account is an option when you really can't stop but that person is around, watching everyone like a Cerberus...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser43619

Regarding this thread :-
Its better to stay quiet and let other people doubt whether you are a noob
rather than open your mouth and confirm their doubts

DeletedUser43619

Was any of this directed at me? I've made quiete a few posts aswell as a few threads but unsure if I did any of the above

You sir have a lot of experience in PnP
Keep up the good work and maybe come up with PnP guide yourself :icon_razz:

mattoematt

Alright, rant over.

:icon_rolleyes: How Long Have You Played TW?

A & B) you FAIL... See I Won The Argument
C) You've never seen a gd PnP then
D) I Agree With Alias unless you tell them who you are

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No reason to spam the forum, I’m not saying you post are spam some of them are quite good. But too much in one day.

DeletedUser

Alright, rant over.

I agree with this, particularly the who intelligence failiure, i 1st noticed just how bad it had gotten in w26, but saying that i dont remember actively being involved in the main forums since world 2, i have certainly never seen so much rubbish in my life with these newer worlds, it's almost become some sort of new age tradition to just bombard them with utter tripe.

Ah well, times change, it's just a little unfortunate that evolution of the mind in this game seems to regress rather than progress lol

mattoematt

if you are trying to use that as any king of argument, he has been around since the english beta and is 1 of the most known players on this game..

was that a sarcastic remark at bh or was that yourself? the whole rolleyes confused me..

Lol... Gd for him :lol:

CHECK.... Check his forum thingy...

DeletedUser

I agree with this, particularly the who intelligence failiure, i 1st noticed just how bad it had gotten in w26, but saying that i dont remember actively being involved in the main forums since world 2, i have certainly never seen so much rubbish in my life with these newer worlds, it's almost become some sort of new age tradition to just bombard them with utter tripe.

Ah well, times change, it's just a little unfortunate that evolution of the mind in this game seems to regress rather than progress lol

i've been reading the P&P myself since w4 was the only world i always read the world i play and i've been on a few now.. and i remember bad times for example when w6 went into Lockdown due to the fact it was so spammy and bad.. but w30 forum makes me miss them times..

i'm not against Aliases so much but i agree with the rest

mirai no shinigami

if you are trying to use that as any king of argument, he has been around since the english beta and is 1 of the most known players on this game..

was that a sarcastic remark at bh or was that yourself? the whole rolleyes confused me..

I joined the forum in may 2008...how could i be playing for only 5 days?

no, I play for some time and I sure know he isn't new...the :icon_rolleyes: is something I like to use in my posts sometimes for no reason at all

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Regarding this thread :-
Its better to stay quiet and let other people doubt whether you are a noob
rather than open your mouth and confirm their doubts

You may want to delete this post then :icon_wink:

mattoematt

thats the... THINGY lol I like the rolling eyes aswell its fun. :lol:

DeletedUser

I joined the forum in may 2008...how could i be playing for only 5 days?

no, I play for some time and I sure know he isn't new...the :icon_rolleyes: is something I like to use in my posts sometimes for no reason at all

i didn't bother to check when your acc was made, perhaps the person who started this chat about how long we have been around should have checked bloodhoods and this wouldn't be necessary