A few lessons on P&P

mirai no shinigami

i didn't bother to check when your acc was made, perhaps the person who started this chat about how long we have been around should have checked bloodhoods and this wouldn't be necessary

well, this sure is funny...it is shown right under the avy...you make me feel unimportant...
evil :icon_evil:

:icon_rolleyes:

mattoematt

lol and it was u outbreaker me and mirai knew how long theyd been around :lol: and I like ur avatar *more Hugz*

DeletedUser

I completely agree with bloodhood, the pnp these days is full of pics, fail and other annoying things....

I have seen a drop in the smartness of posts over the years, all the great pnp players are leaving and others trying to make a name for them self have turned up.

Not saying all pnp posters are spammers but I would say easily 50% of them are.....

Hate looking at the pnp just to see one players name at the end of like '5' threads saying, 'fail' or a random 'pic' or just another flame that went wrong and ultimately made them look childish/noobish.

mirai no shinigami

I completely agree with bloodhood, the pnp these days is full of pics, fail and other annoying things....

I have seen a drop in the smartness of posts over the years, all the great pnp players are leaving and others trying to make a name for them self have turned up.

Not saying all pnp posters are spammers but I would say easily 50% of them are.....

Hate looking at the pnp just to see one players name at the end of like '5' threads saying, 'fail' or a random 'pic' or just another flame that went wrong and ultimately made them look childish/noobish.

it's not only the forum that's like this...the humanity seems to easily fall into pure stupidity...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes, the overall ability to write coherent posts has dropped dramatically in the past 7 months or so. I recognized the difference even more so due to the fact that I quit for 6 months, returning only 1 month (approx.) ago.

Everything stated in the original post in what I am thinking. Posters nowadays only know how to repeat common phrases and use on average 25-30 words per image...which is terrible.

DeletedUser

Point out 10 good threads in the W30 pnp, ones that have stayed on topic and have not either been locked, spammed out or gone completely off topic, if you can then I will be shocked.

Or even ones where there is only 1 of, I mean how many different titles can the same topics get?

mirai no shinigami

Point out 10 good threads in the W30 pnp, ones that have stayed on topic and have not either been locked, spammed out or gone completely off topic, if you can then I will be shocked.

Or even ones where there is only 1 of, I mean how many different titles can the same topics get?

laziness comes with stupidity...

DeletedUser4982

When you're all quite finished spamming away can we get back to the issue at hand? There is a whole off topic section available to you in the main forum so kindly leave your conversations on who joined when and what the roll eyes smiley means there...

Bloodhood is a very well respected player on this game and if you actually read what he said you should see a lot of validity to his arguement.

A) Self explanitory. I couldn't have put it better myself so I won't

B) The bold tool is used to highlight a specific point you are trying to make. It should be used sparingly if at all. Any player who posts completely in bold or giant letters just gets ignored by me. I know they say that people trying to sound smart speak loudly but you simply cannot transfer that into typing...

C) Again with the sparingly comment. Images can be used to liven up some text however if you are going to use them use new ones. I have no idea how many time I've seen those "Epic Fail" pictures over the years. They were funny the first time. Repeating them in every thread makes them pointless and annoying.

D) Aliases... Where to start? Yes aliases can be fun. Pre-mades can cause quite a stir using them, to give a well known example, POKE from W10. Their aliases drew attention to them and heightened their grandeur. That is one of the only times I have seen a benifit to aliases.
Players who use aliases to try and attack other forum users simply because they can't cut it in game are pathetic. If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk, isn't exactly a phrase but it should be one. If you are getting dominated by superior players in game do not come to the forums hiding behind an alias to bash those players. You are not winning yourself any favours and it is incredibly cowardly and sad to see. Stick to the name you use in game or if you must use an alias make it open to the public in your signature.

Overall there is always a huge dip in the quality of forum posting in the early stages of every world. Players are bored in game so they come here for entertainment. That is fine as it is what this forum is for. However this unfortunately leads to every Tom, Dick and Harry thinking they deserve a thread. Indeed you are entitled to one but atleast make it something people will want to read and if you do decide to make one READ THE FORUM FIRST AND MAKE SURE THERE ISN'T ALREADY A THREAD ON IT!!!

nickers out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

laziness comes with stupidity...

To be honest, your posts make no sense to me, ranging from 3-10 words, I mean what the hell is 'laziness comes with stupidity...' mean?

Call me thick or what ever you want but it's posts like those that make threads go off topic.

DeletedUser

OMG it's Nickers, hai !

Agree with this thread. We should extend the list and get it stickied.

Super fast

Lol check out W17 Wise S Sad reports. I got the shit flamed out of me there. Lets just say that was first attempt and my last until I get someone to teach me how to make one =)

DeletedUser

Then look what I put

facepalm.jpg

Wow this was a RUBBISH post, who do you think you are, the king of pnp or somthing? You are a nobody stop getting all high and mighty on yourself, making these phail topics ;-)

DeletedUser

I have noticed an over use of 'quote' not saying I think it's wrong to use it but it puts topics into chats between certain players, then people add to that and so on, before you realise there is around 6 players all quoting each other.

Ultimately becomes a chat or argument between those, makes me laugh as when you look at the first post and then there last posts it's completely off topic and pointless to the thread.

mirai no shinigami

To be honest, your posts make no sense to me, ranging from 3-10 words, I mean what the hell is 'laziness comes with stupidity...' mean?

Call me thick or what ever you want but it's posts like those that make threads go off topic.

well, being lazy enough not to check if threads like that exist already might be because of not having the idea of doing it...what causes that lack of ideas?...I consider stupidity the default cause...

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

facepalm.jpg

Wow this was a RUBBISH post, who do you think you are, the king of pnp or somthing? You are a nobody stop getting all high and mighty on yourself, making these phail topics ;-)

and you didn't prove him right because????

1) why is it rubbish?
2) who are you? you are the nobody here not him..
3) where did he say he is the king of P&P, saying he is the king of it is just saying people who make P&P guides are kings.. it's no different than sharing knowledge and opinions/thoughts
4) it seems most agree the word 'phail' is rather pathetic

You are just another poster who posts for the sake of it, no real reason other than to throw random abuse