A few lessons on P&P

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
:icon_rolleyes: How Long Have You Played TW?

A & B) you FAIL... See I Won The Argument
C) You've never seen a gd PnP then
D) I Agree With Alias unless you tell them who you are

Genius post here, I applaud you.

Was any of this directed at me? I've made quiete a few posts aswell as a few threads but unsure if I did any of the above

No, your posts I find try to argue your points, and though our opinions might not always be the same, I respect highly people who properly try to argue their point of view, as you did in that thread, and as such you get my respect...

mirai, you seem an ok player, but your posting is extremely poor, I do not wish to go through post by post to show its flaws, I will let other people do that as they read.

Thanks for people coming and agreeing with my point. As I have said, and you have said, many here are pretty awful posters, so ofcourse they will disagree or say we are whiners, but stand firm on the issue, hopefully when newer worlds come out they will flock there.

DeletedUser

There has always been as far as I remember "lol posters" and what not but now it's just annoying people that always skip from new world to new world acting like they're the goddamm bees-knees.

Tarion

I've got to agree with the posts in this thread that actually use 10 or more words.

P+P should take effort. Mindlessly yelling "Fail" doesn't win an argument, it just makes you a troll.

DeletedUser

and you didn't prove him right because????

1) why is it rubbish?
2) who are you? you are the nobody here not him..
3) where did he say he is the king of P&P, saying he is the king of it is just saying people who make P&P guides are kings.. it's no different than sharing knowledge and opinions/thoughts
4) it seems most agree the word 'phail' is rather pathetic

You are just another poster who posts for the sake of it, no real reason other than to throw random abuse

Aww bless:icon_wink:

Read this

A) Saying the word Fail does not mean you win the argument. Spelling it Phail, does not mean the word is somehow heightened in power.

B) Bolding and making words bigger does not mean your words become more deadly.

C) Images, not cool. Especially ones we've all seen 5000 times :icon_neutral:

D) Hiding under an alias

then look what I put:icon_wink:

facepalm.jpg

Wow this was a RUBBISH post, who do you think you are, the king of pnp or somthing? You are a nobody stop getting all high and mighty on yourself, making these phail topics ;-)

DeletedUser

Flock to new worlds :), I never look at the pnp for around the first 3 days of the new world starting...

To many random posts, as if they look at previous worlds and copy the threads from there, change the title and words in it slightly and post it in a new world..

A few useful ones appear but not a great deal of then :(

DeletedUser

Flock to new worlds :), I never look at the pnp for around the first 3 days of the new world starting...

To many random posts, as if they look at previous worlds and copy the threads from there, change the title and words in it slightly and post it in a new world..

A few useful ones appear but not a great deal of then :(

Hmm if this billy or gf?

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
There has always been as far as I remember "lol posters" and what not but now it's just annoying people that always skip from new world to new world acting like they're the goddamm bees-knees.

Yes, what used to happen is someone would be mocked for putting a stupidly dumb post or spammed a forum, even a moderator would walk in sometimes and say, really wtf are you going on about? Great mods like Jerran, Masterfire and Petn come to mind here.

I'm suggesting that if someone writes a stupid post, its about time people mock them for it, not let the person mindlessly mock others with hardly any reaction.

DeletedUser

Crash Bandicoot. if i had a gun right now, my brains would be all over the walls :icon_neutral:

mirai no shinigami

mirai, you seem an ok player, but your posting is extremely poor, I do not wish to go through post by post to show its flaws, I will let other people do that as they read.

ok player... where did you get that from?..I'm just a lucky player and nothing more...

Poor posting?...I hope you realized that my posts are nothing more than stupid spam...I have my own reasons to do it...

:icon_rolleyes:

Tarion

Yes, what used to happen is someone would be mocked for putting a stupidly dumb post or spammed a forum, even a moderator would walk in sometimes and say, really wtf are you going on about? Great mods like Jerran, Masterfire and Petn come to mind here.

I'm suggesting that if someone writes a stupid post, its about time people mock them for it, not let the person mindlessly mock others with hardly any reaction.
I may start a block list, for all the people who keep doing it. Easiest way for me to get around them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Crash Bandicoot. if i had a gun right now, my brains would be all over the walls :icon_neutral:

I think somebody needs a hug <3:icon_razz:

It seems my trolling skills are on top form, *continues rampage*:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Some really frustrating characters around these forums, just a few pointers on what not to post.

A) Saying the word Fail does not mean you win the argument. Spelling it Phail, does not mean the word is somehow heightened in power.

B) Bolding and making words bigger does not mean your words become more deadly. People used to be laughed at if they needed bigger words to prove their argument, now it seems to be almost fashionable to bold your words every single post.

C) Images, not cool. Especially ones we've all seen 5000 times :icon_neutral:

D) Hiding under an alias... this isn't under what not to post, but it is kind of annoying and funny how people have to hide under a different name to post. I'm not sure they deserve anything other than to be placed upon an ignore list.

There are thousands I could list, more than the 26 letters I could have used. Anyone else think how the forums seems to have degraded themselves over time? Anyone else really feel that once again argument and intelligence, not extravagance and font should prove an argument?

Alright, rant over.

just to piss you off, next time i write PnP i will make sure i will post all of the things you dont like:)