A few lessons on P&P

spleen mage

Fail

shipment_of_fail.jpg

Nothing to see here, just a propaganda genius at work.

(Now, if only I had an alias to post this under :icon_wink:)

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
how many picture threads did you start :)

Hahahah, I started a few, I agree, but they were either fun-centered (e.g. paint thread or lets make dumb P&P pictures thread), or just a side addition, none of these ones which try to make a post on their own with words like "how can you kill whats already dead", and dont try to flame someone with it :/ Mine was for fun, not to flame or try to be clever, lol :icon_razz:

mirai no shinigami

Hahahah, I started a few, I agree, but they were either fun-centered (e.g. paint thread or lets make dumb P&P pictures thread), or just a side addition, none of these ones which try to make a post on their own with words like "how can you kill whats already dead", and dont try to flame someone with it :/ Mine was for fun, not to flame or try to be clever, lol :icon_razz:

well, the pic posters are looking for increased expressibility that their use of words can not offer, but, unfortunately, their chosen pics don't have it...they are just classical fail related pics...

For some it might be because their so-called opponents cannot understand something a little more subtle so they're looking for the most common things that even a child can undrstand...

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I like how this thread has already gone way off topic, started as advice on pnp posting and has now, typically may I add turned into a spammed out flame thread.....

If none have anything interesting to say towards pnp posting then why post in here? you all kids sat at home with nothing better to say or add? sounds that way to me.......

If all the spammer of this worlds posted 'phail' or 'fail' as many of you already are, this thread would be in page 50 already...

GTFO, if you have nothing positive or interesting to say, back up what you post don't just spam just to be annoying..

DeletedUser

I like how this thread has already gone way off topic, started as advice on pnp posting and has now, typically may I add turned into a spammed out flame thread.....

If none have anything interesting to say towards pnp posting then why post in here? you all kids sat at home with nothing better to say or add? sounds that way to me.......

GTFO, if you have nothing positive or interesting to say, back up what you post don't just spam just to be annoying..

To be fair this thread was destined to be useless from the start. People don't take well to being told how to act, and how they should enjoy themselves.

There is basically nothing relevant to PnP to say so early in the world, practically nothing of any interest at all - if there was this thread wouldn't exist.

DeletedUser

To be fair this thread was destined to be useless from the start. People don't take well to being told how to act, and how they should enjoy themselves.

There is basically nothing relevant to PnP to say so early in the world, practically nothing of any interest at all - if there was this thread wouldn't exist.

May I ask, 'If you see no need in this thread or point to it, then why post in it?'

To me you basically admitted to posting in here to spam, is that not against pnp rules?

DeletedUser

May I ask, 'If you see no need in this thread or point to it, then why post in it?'

To me you basically admitted to posting in here to spam, is that not against pnp rules?

And responding to spam is obviously relevant to W30.

Hypocrite.

ddog456

lol old bloodhood i see you are already trying to make anme for yourself here like you have on w6 good luck...

You did it once it should be easy to do again lol

DeletedUser

The world does not revolve around you, get it through your thick skull already

There was no need for such response. It was simply a question to the thread starter and had been answered. Your input isn't/wasn't needed. All you've done by feeling the need to get involved and doing it is derail the topic and cause an unneccasary arguement. Pointless.

Just be quiete.