A few lessons on P&P

DeletedUser

Oh and on the point of pictures, I post quite a few pictures from time to time, but they are almost always ones I have Photoshopped or Paint'd myself.

DeletedUser57808

Oh and on the point of pictures, I post quite a few pictures from time to time, but they are almost always ones I have Photoshopped or Paint'd myself.
That's the way it should be!

Rather than using google as your personal army.

DeletedUser

Indeed, though sometimes the rubbish on Google is better quality than my stuff! ^_^

DeletedUser57808

meh, sometimes the crappier stuff does look better though, as it has that humour attached to it.

So when does W30 expect to see some P&P?

DeletedUser

As soon as the retard players are gone and it becomes worth posting.

DeletedUser

I use google, But I usually add stuff to them, To make them mine. ^^

DeletedUser

edited. My idea didn't work :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats not an accurate claim. Picture propaganda was used in early W1 and even in german (and as far as I know, dutch) servers before tw.net existed.

Reply-pic
not-equal.gif
propaganda picture

DeletedUser

So you really don't know what a reply-pic is, eh?

If its using pics to reply or in place of text posts, then you've just made some pretty false claims on P&P.

If it isn't then you should make your meaning clearer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pic to reply:

http://www.mapsofworld.com/japan/maps/japan-location-map.jpg

Reply-pic:

[img]http://kerrolisaa.com/images/quicksolution.jpg[/quote]

Ah representation of a retarded sense of humour in pictorial form. Thats been done before often enough.

DeletedUser

the most annoying thing is the undecent and uneeded flaming. What has SK or HAM done? People flame something they disagree with. People even disallow peoples opions. I believe that most of us here playing in here are in some sort of democracy! That means freedom of speach. And theres a lack of intellectual thinking. I don't doubt that there are the odd geniuses in here, but to many people act on impulse, then make themselves look like prats.

~ALI

DeletedUser

the most annoying thing is the undecent and uneeded flaming. What has SK or HAM done? People flame something they disagree with. People even disallow peoples opions. I believe that most of us here playing in here are in some sort of democracy! That means freedom of speach. And theres a lack of intellectual thinking. I don't doubt that there are the odd geniuses in here, but to many people act on impulse, then make themselves look like prats.

~ALI

That post is an absoloute gold mine for flamers.