A final farwell

DeletedUser

For once i ask something simple..don't flame..if you don't like me ( and i know many who don't) then say nothing..

In april of 2010 i had a pretty bad heart attack and was hospitalized for about a week and off work for two. In november i had a small stroke which left me with some nerve damage to my heart. unfortunatly for me that damage has continued to be a problem, leading to a second heart attack 2 days ago. thank god it was minor and i was able to come home tonight. having said this i want you to know that through it all i remained commited to doing my best in this game. I have made friends and enemies here i accept both as fighters and for that i respect them all. But frankly i have had enough of trying to balance life with the game. Its to short for me to continue any further here on w13. I am sad to see my time end before the end of the world, i wanted to actually be one of the few who remained here for the end. It is not meant to be. I will continue to speak on the forums from time to time and yes i have a w57 account that i fool around in...nothing major there. i would like to thank a few people on my way out.

uncleruckus
kingiffy
onepinkbit
rabb1t
savant
shardsofafrozenflame
wisescarab
andre
paladin
bezerker
cloudpeak
noelydeexbutz
shadrky 01
raider
2tlc
carieO
Hoss32137
kenski
claret army
xxrev.
dexa

there are many more but these people had the absolute most impact on me as a gamer here on tw. so with my thanks and respects i bid game play in w13 farewell. I am better for having known you.

sincerly

Msmshrek1/blackbird90

Shawn Miller

DeletedUser

Salute.

One thing to remember. This is but a game. And not your life.

Each person must decide when its time to sign off, or retire from a world for their last time. And for each, let it be with a light heart and fond memories.

Good luck msm.

Doom Grinder.

DeletedUser

I have many fond memories thats for sure..and made many lifelong friends.

thank you doom grinder for the kind words

DeletedUser45372

Man to man, I hope you do well in real life and that you can get the health issues under control (In terms of the heart attacks and now stroke)

Good luck in real life.

DeletedUser

I met you after I joined DAD! and then F-ME in k71. It was fun knowing you. and good luck in RL, take care of your health, buddy. :)

TheHowling

Good luck with everything

RL is a lot more important and get well soon

DeletedUser

You were a fun guy to play in the same world, msmshrek1.

How come INSO still hasn't officially won this world? You slackin' guys:p

DeletedUser

It's sad to see you go. Love butting heads with you. Take care Shawn and I send you my best wishes to you and the family.

On another note I am stepping away again myself from the game. I am in the final stages of packing and am about to step in the wind to see where I will land.

DeletedUser

Sorry to hear that shrek hope that everything works out for you.

DeletedUser

Hate to see you go oldtimer, you always made things intersting. I hope your health situation gets better..Sounds rough.

DeletedUser

Sad to hear about the health issues shrek. Thankfully you've managed to get through them so far, but I'd imagine there's still a tough road ahead. I'll keep you in my thoughts. :)

DeletedUser

Sad to hear about the health issues shrek. Thankfully you've managed to get through them so far, but I'd imagine there's still a tough road ahead. I'll keep you in my thoughts. :)

thanks shards..i am following docs orders with regards to diet and meds...so we will go from there.

shagohad

my best wishes to your health and recovery... good luck and good knowing you =)

DeletedUser86058

I have not talk to you at all here but when RL takes over then you must do what ever you need to get better and continue your journey in this life. This is just a game and as i can see you have made many friends that will be here for you when you need them. So may you get better and continue this journey of life.