A Final Solute to Phoenix!

DeletedUser

I just want to say Congratulations to Phoenix! Its been a long ride, always fighting the larger tribes and coming out on top. Who would have thought that little Phoenix would win the world. Well, paj did and the phoenix core players did. we set out to a goal and finally achieved it. and now here we are. I would need to say that Phoenix is the best tribe in TW history, in my opinion, that proved to be sufficient in the battlefield though the enemy always had better resources, more players, and larger armies. I will leave with the images below, in memory of W30 and Phoenix. Phoenix I solute you!

show.gif

cong.jpg

members.jpg

profile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

silvereclipes

its been a long hard ride an now we can relax an sip our mead an eat our bread an cheese an remember those long battles we had an the players that fought us.

DeletedUser99939

Would be a shame to forget about your allies but congrats on the allied win.

silvereclipes

never war will we forget our allies you did a dam fine job in the west no one thought you guys could take on BH an survive yet in the end not only did you do that but you outlasted them to them end.

DeletedUser67579

lol they outlasted most of us but not all. I have to hand to Loen they kept a couple of us under almost constant fire for 2 years. Every day would log to incoming and there where very few times that I did not have some coming in, most of the time it was well over 1500. Good Job Loen, you went up against the best in BH the ones that would not give up.

DeletedUser

Would be a shame to forget about your allies but congrats on the allied win.

we never forget about our ally and friend. well done guys and congrats. but like the title says, I wanted to give my congrats to my tribemates and phoenix on a job well done and a great experience. cheers buddy.

DeletedUser99939

Yes but wouldn't have happened without Dert ;).

And yes congrats on the win. Btw Taoron forgot to ask before world closed will you publish a public version of pwm?

DeletedUser91092

lol they outlasted most of us but not all. I have to hand to Loen they kept a couple of us under almost constant fire for 2 years. Every day would log to incoming and there where very few times that I did not have some coming in, most of the time it was well over 1500. Good Job Loen, you went up against the best in BH the ones that would not give up.

Thank you very much. I am pleased that things worked out well for us, even though we probably did not run things as tight as PHX. We were generally untested players when the war with BH began, but it was a pleasure to see how people worked together, even though some of our guys also crumbled under the BH onslaught since we also had the pleasure of logging in to thoudsands of attacks most of the time.

It really was one big outlasting fight :)

And it was a pleasure to fight and talk to you Rethae (and cal) :)