A Fresh Face in The South East

DeletedUser

You mass recruited the whole area over this way so it should be fast and easy I hope?:icon_redface:

Karma police at work although I doubt they mass recruited on the scale of TRAIN. They probably recruited players sick of your 'Invite and Internal' policy.

DeletedUser42127

Good to see many of PcH finding new homes it seems to look like from the things I heard about the old leader he was no good? Or all up in their business while he worried about nobling internales/merging? Horrible? Also I heard that he has gone through alot of co players so hopefully the guy in VODKA he is merging with is aware that he might be losing his account?

PcH Previous Leadership trying to invade past members

Last edited:

DeletedUser41903

Karma police at work although I doubt they mass recruited on the scale of TRAIN. They probably recruited players sick of your 'Invite and Internal' policy.

Yep, I guess you can say its Karma but me and tw was not the leader of train.lol Tw. just started it b/c of all the bad tribes around. Aplay is just another train with dontworry leading it.:icon_redface:

So 4play will see the same karma as train got but will never last as long as train did.:lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good to see many of PcH finding new homes it seems to look like from the things I heard about the old leader he was no good? Or all up in their business while he worried about nobling internales/merging? Horrible? Also I heard that he has gone through alot of co players so hopefully the guy in VODKA he is merging with is aware that he might be losing his account?

PcH Previous Leadership trying to invade past members

In my oh so humble opinion, I'd say it wasn't JB's leadership that was the problem. But what do I know? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

since you left for the duration we were in pch not much :p anyway nice war you guys train lost it seems :p
\

DeletedUser

Yep, I guess you can say its Karma but me and tw was not the leader of train.lol Tw. just started it b/c of all the bad tribes around. Aplay is just another train with dontworry leading it.:icon_redface:

So 4play will see the same karma as train got but will never last as long as train did.:lol:

After reading a few of your posts i am thinking you may be constipated, you seem to be bitter on edge and basically not comfortable or happy.

Id suggest a few chill pills, maybe eat a salad or 2 in the next few days.

No matter who u think you are or what you might be able to do, ive seen guys like you come and go.. just a premonition but will expect you to make some excuse in the future.

or just plain disappear.

DeletedUser92095

lol, for real.

Its just me and this was a joke to even make.

But good luck and hopefully you all can rim one player in train b/c it has taken so many tries at it so far.:icon_rolleyes:

But delete this b/c the train has been bet for a long time. The only thing running is me and tw so lets see how many it takes to rim one player I guess. You mass recruited the whole area over this way so it should be fast and easy I hope?:icon_redface:

Already came up with an excuse in case things go badly for you huh? Lol. TRAIN has disbanded and you have already run to the biggest tribe that would accept you. What happened to playing (for TRAIN) til' you get rimmed?

DeletedUser41903

After reading a few of your posts i am thinking you may be constipated, you seem to be bitter on edge and basically not comfortable or happy.

Id suggest a few chill pills, maybe eat a salad or 2 in the next few days.

No matter who u think you are or what you might be able to do, ive seen guys like you come and go.. just a premonition but will expect you to make some excuse in the future.

or just plain disappear.

lol, yes guys like me just play to have fun and are not scared to get rimed or lose a fight. Guys like you run to whatever tribe you think is safest for you. I do not plan on playing to win this world thats for you all. I play to piss everyone of you off and watch you try to shut me up.:lol:

DeletedUser92095

Translation:
Guys like me like to act tough but the moment I lose all the meat shields I surrounded myself with and need to go up against "real players" or find myself stuck in a situation where i'm pretty much screwed , RL issues suddenly surface and its time for me to go.

...run to whatever tribe you think is safest for you

TW.PLAYER Joined 15th October 2011 - 17:06 651,069

DeletedUser

lol, yes guys like me just play to have fun and are not scared to get rimed or lose a fight. Guys like you run to whatever tribe you think is safest for you. I do not plan on playing to win this world thats for you all. I play to piss everyone of you off and watch you try to shut me up.:lol:

you are obviously insane, i am one of of the guys who had the guts to leave your great tribe , took your mates on.. and here is where we stand now.

u might want up your dosage a bit, everything will be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe, might as well append this thread onto the TRAIN Fights Everybody thread.