A.G.A seeking recruits

DeletedUser28662

Commence Transmission
W3.245.542.748.014

A.G.A, the Anti-GanGsta Alliance, are currently looking for fresh and eager recruits to our noble crusade !

Our goal is to rid this war torn world of the plague that is "the GanGsta".

Many of us have already been tainted, felt nausea when been in contact with it and we, the A.G.A, have decided to end it now !

Join us Brothers, in our Holy Crusade !

*Sisters can apply as well..

End Transmission
W3.245.542.748.014

DeletedUser28662

He's banned from this forum, so I posted it for him :icon_rolleyes:

If it wasn't for GirlDragon I would have been in his tribe by now :icon_cry:

What about making all top tribes/Families make a nap with A.G.A :icon_wink: Wouldn't that be fun :icon_razz:

darkaniken2

I'm not banned from the forums. My wireless failed for a bit. =D

And BTW, I'm not running the darkaniken2 accoumt.

darkaniken2

first wolf, did the sitter say who he/she was ?
Oh! I know, I know! It's the TW Mods who *bleeped* me. Since you can talk about *bleep*s here, I'll just bleep out any mention to *bleeps*.

DeletedUser

:)

well now er Docred (i think) tells me on your account that he is account sitting you. now tell which part of that is wrong..... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

So Docred is saying that he is sitting Darkaniken2 or Darkaniken2 says he is sitting Docred ?

darkaniken2

I am playing docred, and know who is sitting darkaniken2. I think. And I know the sitter is either reading this or knows where to find it. And I'm going to say: Quit making lordangers look like an idiot. Please?

DeletedUser

Danny is sitting dark's account. I could tell just from talking with him... Mabye you should have picked someone less obvious?

DeletedUser

I dont think its Danny.. from my chats with him, it doesnt seem like its a ROA player.. at least not one I can recognize..