A guide to Awesomness, or is it? lol

DeletedUser99229

Well all I can say is OUCH!!!

Ok I want you all to know that I thought I would join ouch in search of their eliteness, but seemed to find other things rather than what I was looking for, so I'll start with some boring stuff.

[SPOIL]
vs1jqq.png
[/SPOIL]
Well, this is the grand opening of an awesome tribe.
[SPOIL]
15wmqds.gif
[/SPOIL]
As you can see they want to be awesome or as they see it 'aim' be awesome, as it states ''Aiming to be the biggest and best tribe (family) on world 58''. Then you need to list all the awesome people on the grand opening meaning the council of course. :icon_rolleyes:

Another thing, if you ask if you ask ''can I join?'' You will not be accepted, oh yeah I see, it's because these awesome players are experienced :icon_neutral:

Anyways, moving on to Diplomacy
[SPOIL]
t7le9t.png
[/SPOIL]

Wow, as you can see they have two allies aswell as the two family tribes, oh wait I get it, they are looking for tribes to take down the Apoc family :icon_eek:
[SPOIL]
l.jpg
[/SPOIL]

WAIT!!!!, now I see they want more allies, to take on the Apoc family, but who?
[SPOIL]
mm5u91.png
[/SPOIL]

Now we all know diplomacy early in game is the awesome way to do it, even these guys know, they have a topic it on it :lol: , so they decided that the stated tribes should be allies, considering that two of them are top top ten tribes :icon_rolleyes:
[SPOIL]
ftlri1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I was wondering why they wanted some allies, then I saw this forum
[SPOIL]
296iwwm.png
[/SPOIL]
Now I see, they have a war forum and guess what's inside, discussions about Apoc. Oh one little fellow wanted to know why they was at what, as you can see from the ''why'' thread.

Let's have a look in there shall we?
[SPOIL]
2mfm3bt.png
[/SPOIL]
That bullet guy sure acts like a bullet, he's going to wipe them all out :icon_eek: and Masterjokers is a reall master joker alright, ''let them attack us'' he says brave fellow :icon_rolleyes:

Then I saw this :icon_idea:
[SPOIL]
ka6b9h.png
[/SPOIL]

Battle Reports?????, are these guys serious, they think the war is real :icon_neutral:

Oh wait,
[SPOIL]
rmuu6c.png
[/SPOIL]
Someone figured it out, give them a medal!!!

No need to worry in times of war tho they have plenty of tips and guides to follow
[SPOIL]
w9cpis.png
[/SPOIL]
So I took a look at one of the tips topics, and found some rather interesting stuff, that might help them in times of war.

Or may be not :icon_confused:
[SPOIL]
15yvscx.png
[/SPOIL]
I took a look in another thread and found this, remember guys to be awesome you have to tell everybody what rank you're at :icon_cool: just like the wanted to be rank one in the early spoils

So what have we learned about ouch?, well we have truly learnt how to be the most awesome wait best and biggest tribe in world 58 right???

Thanks for reading <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That bullet guy sure acts like a bullet, he's going to wipe them all out :icon_eek: and Masterjokers is a reall master joker alright, ''let them attack us he says''

I'm sorry, but that quote just bothered me so much I had to reply.

I don't see where he said "Let them attack us he says". :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, it was a long read but a decent read. Nice to be reassured that start up family tribes are "epic" as always :) Some good moments in that thread.

DeletedUser

I reckon NASCAR may need to trade some paint with Ouch as well.

DeletedUser100563

Nice Pnp. Most are pointless at this stage in the game, with BP not over, but as a family tribe it is interesting to see the noobiness.

Slytnt

OUCH and APOC, they're starting to get scary, there's so much of them :S.