|A & H| V.S |Naked Apes Family|

DeletedUser

At one point in time there was this tribe everyone thought was something "special".

[Spoil]
funnystupidmonkeypee.jpg
[/Spoil]

and I will admit it did look like rainbows and unicorns for them, they had a good spread and decent members (even if they were poached from other tribes.) Then one day the great prophesier Faaaaark declared that this tribe would fall in one weeks time.

[spoil]
crystal-ball.jpg
[/spoil]

It turns out that they did in fact fall apart one week later, as foretold. Their leadership abandoned the tribe and people were leaving like rats from a sinking ship.

[SPOIL]
funnymonkeyusinglaptopfacebook.jpg
[/SPOIL]

They spent a total of five minutes looking up names on the top tribes list until they found the Naked family. Having fallen from such lofty heights the monkeys naturally sought the comforts that these tribes (Apes, N4ked, Naked!, Naked?) could offer.

[Spoil]
beachmonkey.jpg
[/Spoil]

The following day, one very special Ape decided to destroy a hunter from a tribe that had always ignored the poor little monkeys.

Alas, poor Lord Eastwood was caught with his pants down and a sucker punch caught him between the eyes.

Now however, these monkeys must be dealt with. They have only survived due to the sufferance of A&H and now they will be wiped from the map.:axemen:

[spoil]
greenarrowpilot__span.jpg
[/spoil]

War on!:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114322

Actually some good PnP for a change. Good luck to ya ;)

GodofLight

wooooh! farms for us when they are all done :D

joking, have fun guys!

DeletedUser111875

gonna enjoy this especially if every player in hood/arrow follow your legendary example with farm lvl 23 before academy....

and nice fakes sending 5 scouts not even a ram or sword to make confusion.

btw wasnt that lord guy your baron or something? you lost one of your leader just like that???

or he got demoted after i left arrow<3

tbh you got the time line lil bit wrong when SHiru and some of his German friends left, totally wrong and the tribe never fell apart.....

just asking would you have 7 inactive accounts in your tribe ^^?

too lazy to put up stats all i need to now apes is winning so far.

DeletedUser115432

The following day, one very special Ape decided to destroy a hunter from a tribe that had always ignored the poor little monkeys.

Alas, poor Lord Eastwood was caught with his pants down and a sucker punch caught him between the eyes.

Very interesting point of view...

phqUfxN.png

So you are instigating others to turn against me and planning to take me out but at the same time you are totally unprepared and a 7,5h noble train catches you by surprise?
That doesn't sound like a very well structured tribe to me :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser115432

Yeah because I told you :icon_eek:
Not by Arrow or Hood tho

DeletedUser

You did get sniped by hood members today, just wasn't a hood member you were attacking :D Taka-Tuka sound familiar?

People don't seem to mind when your tribe offers to sit their D and snipe for them.

[spoil]
specialmoment2.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]
specialmoment.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser115432

You did get sniped by hood members today, just wasn't a hood member you were attacking :D Taka-Tuka sound familiar?

People don't seem to mind when your tribe offers to sit their D and snipe for them.

So that means I'm gonna bash some more Hood def soon?
Nice :)

Oh reports I want to play too:

http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/460118a086536e61795aa691dd63ba3d
http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/cbe5cebf99d5c821b0a41041734ca212
http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/7d52ea0d4d733493a0a98f512ef2cc18
http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/de54a8230a0f6b3b512e14ccc4896a45

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So that means I'm gonna bash some more Hood def soon?
Nice :)
For what it's worth, not one person dared say anything bad about your nuke. It's flawless and beautiful and bravo to you Markus. Now, will it remain intact, that is the question!

DeletedUser111875

the question is how many allies and how much gentlemenship will arrow/hood provide in this war.

Will they stand alone and fight us or will they try to create an massacre?

can't wait to my train is ready^^

ValarMorghulis

Why don't they just backtime the train? Easiest thing to do & just have someone prenuke the walls, done deal.

DeletedUser

Why don't they just backtime the train? Easiest thing to do & just have someone prenuke the walls, done deal.
I don't know about you lad, but I can dodge a 0,5 second backtime. so if I can do that, pretty sure Special Moment can do it lol. Also, it's not that easy, the guy is sneaky and I'm sure he's got some defence either as support or just magically appearing.

DeletedUser103537

Big mean Immunesoul calling me a weirdo. Wonders what I can do?