|A & H| V.S |Naked Apes Family|

DeletedUser64969

best account ≠ best player ;)
I don't know why you are so mad lol
I stated my reasons for leaving and being around a bit longer isn't nearly as time intensive as playing would be

as i stated early that's bullshit, i could turn round and say I've had 12 or 13 rank 1's (including this world) because I've had more rank 1's than you i'm simply a better player then? by your logic i must be, obviously it means i'm rather bloody good, but it doesn't mean i'm the best at everything this game has...

the fact is you have the best area in the entire world from the looks of it, you were active, you knew what you were doing, and you were lucky that everyone in your 45x45 doesn't farm, and nobody can deny you are a good player and took advantage of a superior starting area and produced brilliant results with it, but from my perspective your start up was pure luck and most likely the best area I've ever seen ( i'm terrible with starting area's) but you had enough skills to produce the best account though pure circumstance, lets face it you've found time to play for a month, first hurdle and it's excuses, you don't have to quit, just don't be as active with an area like your's you could play 5min every 2 hours and still pull top 10 now.

but I can tell you now if I had your area, i'd be doing better than you and i know afew others who would as well.

DeletedUser115442

HAX! ALL HAX!

on a serious note, who cares who the best individual player is if the title is self-bestowed?
the name of the game is tribalwars. its all about the best tribes.

DeletedUser

^^ +1

Even the strongest solitary lion can be pulled down by a pack of hyenas.

DeletedUser115432

Immune I kind of have the feeling you mistook ≠ for = ^^
As for the "I would have farmed more with your area" I talked with your acc partner a bit and just as tip for you:
Farming 7h away with lc is never worth it ;)
Of course I am not the best player but when it comes to start up I am pretty good...
Truth to be told it would have been a lot harder to stop if those things didn't happen, but that is because it is damn hard to leave such an account...
I'm pretty sure most of you know that feeling.
Add me on Skype if you want, I'd like to discuss the farm topic with you, maybe we can both learn from it ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

Immune I kind of have the feeling you mistook ≠ for = ^^
As for the "I would have farmed more with your area" I talked with your acc partner a bit and just as tip for you:
Farming 7h away with lc is never worth it ;)
Of course I am not the best player but when it comes to start up I am pretty good...
Truth to be told it would have been a lot harder to stop if those things didn't happen, but that is because it is damn hard to leave such an account...
I'm pretty sure most of you know that feeling.
Add me on Skype if you want, I'd like to discuss the farm topic with you, maybe we can both learn from it ;)

when were getting 30 res with 1 LC, your just going to have to farm wider with 3 spammers in the same area, it's just impossible not to.

although i'd prefer to spam 3-4 hours and layer it every 30min, it just doesn't have the same affect it usually does, because the area is too active, although obviously it's meant to be used in an active area, i tried it and hauled about 15 % less hence why i have such a long range.

My skype is marake5 add me as i don't know yours ^^

DeletedUser107718

Clear your competition instead of complaining about them taking resources, they won't stop until you or somebody else make them.

DeletedUser110691

HAX! ALL HAX!

on a serious note, who cares who the best individual player is if the title is self-bestowed?
the name of the game is tribalwars. its all about the best tribes.

In the words of Tywin Lannister;
Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king.

Same applies for here.

DeletedUser

Ask and you shall receive here are a few i have laying around:

[spoil]
7582619f-5e87-4c78-aa9c-45ecb3a76d49.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
specialmoment.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
soumalinna.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
specialmoment2.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Special2.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
mrreal.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Special.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
qwerty5.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Qwerty.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
wonderkind.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
dotrobot.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
ffrogman.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
terimercalis.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
ffrogman2.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Razu.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
specialagain.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Raemsie.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Qwerty2.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
percibal.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Qwerty3.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
D4rkB3Ni.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
knight9999.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
MMMMMM.png
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Vuke.png
[/spoil]

There ya go :)

DeletedUser

Half the Tribe Cleared?

That's barely 10 different people you've posted reports on and half of them were nothing but a few dead Nobles and Attacks that were clearly Dodged and had Militia called in. Perhaps you should turn that Giant Fist around and ram it in your own Mouth before exaggerating.

N.B - I'm not In Apes. :lol:

DeletedUser

I didnt say i was posting reports for half the tribe did I? How many times do you want to type [spoil] [./spoil] just to answer someone with a god complex? (Thallasian, 2014)

DeletedUser

and since you cant track people who restart or delete or get kicked from the tribe before they get nobled (mrreal) on twstats...

7 Koile (disbanded) 0 0 0 2.112
28 Raemsie (disbanded) 0 0 516 7.397
30 Razu (disbanded) 0 0 4.932 2.871
31 Vuke (disbanded) 0 0 0 7.032
32 ffrogman (disbanded) 0 1 9.979 545
47 kingshaker (deleted) (disbanded) 0 0 1.708 0
this is why i posted those guys reports
they areall the ones that have quit or rimmed themselves to keep it off the stats

DeletedUser

Half the Tribe Cleared?That's barely 10 different people you've posted reports on and half of them were nothing but a few dead Nobles and Attacks that were clearly Dodged and had Militia called in. Perhaps you should turn that Giant Fist around and ram it in your own Mouth before exaggerating. N.B - I'm not In Apes. :lol:
+1 What he said.

DeletedUser64969

Good to see some reports, but as tiny onion said ^^

looks like they made brilliant use special moments troops :|. whoever had his sit is useless, they could have spent 2-3 days repairing the nuke and killed a full stack :|.