|A & H| V.S |Naked Apes Family|

DeletedUser111085

You always get people kicking players as soon as they have been cleared or deemed unworthy to support for any longer, so regards to war stats what would be a fair prediction to what it would be if you were to include the players that have been kicked from both sides, only asking as twstats makes it 2-0 in favour of Apes but that does not paint the full picture...

DeletedUser

On another note, we have started the nobling bit.

Side 1:
Tribes: Apes
Side 2:
Tribes: ARROW, HOOD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 4,770
Difference: 4,770

chart

DeletedUser96823

Wow, you must be winning, those last 24 hours are tell tale of the enitre war.

The war was actually kicked off by the nobling of an arrow village by Something Special.
The stats for the last week are Below. Remember that this is 2 tribes versus one.

Before you get to that, please make note that there is only one area where Arrow is having any success, and that is in the southwest. I have a real job and little time to troll around the externals, so I probably won't see what follows this post, and I really don,t care.

A few little reports showing dead nukes, or incomings killed doesn't tell the tale. Of course it may seem soooooo wonderful that 2 tribes are fighting one, oh and asking for help from other tribe in alliances against us.

You are mass recruited tribes too. The best thing about this war is that the inactive players will just be cleared out and the K will be cleaned up. We keep our tribe membership going, and some of our have been dismissed after being cleared, because I check activity and they weren't even there to call for support. We are dealing with what was left us, and this will be a stronger tribe for it.

Oh yeah, I used something specials troops. What you don't see there is that the nuke blew up on a backtime form a failed noble attempt. So it died on a mission, and not uselessly, there just happened to be some support there.
You also don't hear how I used specials troops to noble one of their villages, of course not, he quit the tribe just an hour before being nobled.

SO VALIANT ARE THEY IN ARROWS. HURRAH TO THE NOOB LEADERSHIP OF THE SUPER FAMILY !!!

It is too early for a war, and it is too early to tell who is winning. We are content to let Arrows swim in their delusional world as we go about our business. Check the stats, the war consists of only 10% of what either tribe is really doing.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ARROW, HOOD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 21
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 30,314
Side 2: 44,851
Difference: 14,537

chart

Side 1: 3,432
Side 2: 4,770
Difference: 1,338

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Odd that you put so much emphasis on us being a "huge" family, when you joined and then merged with naked.

Other then that, yep. It looks like you guys are doing great...

We'll see how long it takes before the disband/restart/quit cuz i aint got time button looks attractive :D

DeletedUser96823

Odd that you put so much emphasis on us being a "huge" family, when you joined and then merged with naked.

Other then that, yep. It looks like you guys are doing great...

We'll see how long it takes before the disband/restart/quit cuz i aint got time button looks attractive :D

Not before we get rid of you!

MR.MR

I didnt say i was posting reports for half the tribe did I? How many times do you want to type [spoil] [./spoil] just to answer someone with a god complex? (Thallasian, 2014)

The use of the term God Complex for talking shit about immunesoul was trademarked by myself on w68, please develop your own term orwe can hash out a royalties settlement...

Dotrobot

I'm not sure where the trash talk on either side is really coming from

both tribes have sniped and conquered almost equally so there's absolutely no side that's winning by a landslide.

showing war stats from the past 24 hours is a bit weird at this stage in the game when nobody has an excess of nobles going around. it's like conquering a village and then immediately showing the conquers in war stats for the past 5 minutes and declaring victory

DeletedUser

I didn't want to do forever on the stats and since my point was that we started nobling yesterday, I started the graph at... yesterday.
The war was actually kicked off by the nobling of an arrow village by Something Special.
The stats for the last week are Below. Remember that this is 2 tribes versus one.

Yea, good job. You managed to noble one guy day one of the war because you broke a NAP we had. Bravo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64969

The use of the term God Complex for talking shit about immunesoul was trademarked by myself on w68, please develop your own term orwe can hash out a royalties settlement...

Bullllshiitttt i trade marked it on w59 playing under i am the candyman.

But i got the rights to your name :p

And i think this apes v arrow war is meh and will be for another two weeks or so apart from the occasional cap here and there from close quarters accounts, I imagine much of the tribes are not located to fight it, not to mention theirs still easy targets to take to grow, but according to that elipppussy guy they have indeed cleared and the entire tribe and won the war a couple of days in.

I still think arrow will eventually win, and they will likely have a better tribe after this early war if the leadership does there research and picks people out ect and get's rid of there cannon fodder tribe when food starts getting hard to find.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, that attempt at an insult was cringe worthy immunesoul. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser115432

Yea, good job. You managed to noble one guy day one of the war because you broke a NAP we had. Bravo.

We did not have a nap (ran out on sunday)
Actually I planned on nobling Taka Tuka first but then I noticed that you were actively manipulating others around me to attack me...
I am not the kind of player who breaks NAPs or alliances so please do not picture me as that.
I got many offers from members of your tribe who wanted to spy for me but I declined all of them, there was even one guy who wanted to merge with me if I joined your tribe after.
I can't really understand how it was a shock for you that I attacked after trying to instigate people around me.

DeletedUser

I have no idea who instigated people around you. As a matter of fact I asked a couple of your guys if they wanted to work together on a few things at the time, so I was leaning the opposite direction :D

DeletedUser

Just an update:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: HOOD, ARROW

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 5
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 2,886
Side 2: 20,885
Difference: 17,999

chart

DeletedUser103537

Seems Arrow has turned the war around and now apes are just food.

Dotrobot

we haven't done an attack op yet, not sure what all the rush to judge is about

DeletedUser113322

Shots fired. Keep it going fellas I'll just be grabbing my popcorn ^^