A Happle Story.

DeletedUser

Did I say the quality of the propaganda was good? Roll back a few pages to find my first post on this thread.

:icon_smile:

Wasnt talking to you honky :). Was making a general post on this thread, as this is the first one I have made. Calm down super man.

DeletedUser

Wasnt talking to you honky :). Was making a general post on this thread, as this is the first one I have made. Calm down super man.

Better learn what quotes are for then, genius. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a boring PnP...No point even reading the other 4 pages of posts >_>

A humble player

The thing is, Nauz, or any of those decent players wouldn't do something as pointless as this. They have better things to do, like beating their enemies senseless. As for saying people play worse than metal cluck, all I have to say is that I've beaten him. Nothing more really needs to be said.
Does that mean you suck?
I mean, if sneggy or raoulduke beat me in a backtime battle or sniping battle, I wouldn't be put off :|
It's his usual attempt at getting attention, nothing more nothing less. He just has nothing better to do with his time. He's the type of person who doesn't care if he has to kill someone to get the attention. Any attention is good attention to him.

Much like you it seems :S

DeletedUser

[00:57:16]****: it made me look at happle a little less seriously
A random noob who doesn't even have his name mentioned, 'looks a little less seriously' at Happle. And he does that without stating any reason. Damn it we must be doomed. :icon_rolleyes:
I agree it is more pro Happle than anti Happle.
While other players with common sense think not only it didn't reduce Happle's reputation, but also it +repped us. Showed we really have cookies inside! Party and rejoice... :icon_wink:
Anyway, unlike the sample random noob, the sample good player provided reasons to back his words up. Maybe we aren't really doomed after all. :icon_neutral:

Michael Corleone.

Happle is garbage, throw'em in the trash......

Now that is not completely true at all. I like some of the people in Happle, good people there. :)

Anyways, everyone should just read this for a good laugh. Metal Duck is one funny guy, I will give him that. Smart? Debatable, but funny? No doubt about it. Besides, I guess I win the bet about Nauz. :)

DeletedUser

Let me dumb it down just for you :icon_redface:
It means he is in happle, so of course he'll be biased :icon_eek:

i would think a mod could at least make a little sense, but it does help me understand why you need things simplified.

I never said you needed to, nor did anyone else.
Do you normally quote someone and throw in useless shit that doesn't have anything to do with what was quoted?

And yet another great point :icon_rolleyes:

What was the point in you quoting my post?
Tip #1 for you: read your post before clicking the "submit reply" button.
I would think a mod could at least figure that one out. :icon_redface:

I love you dude.

DeletedUser

Quick go make an alias to hide behind, and slag the top tribe!
All the cool kids are doing it.

lol Pleasantly Agonized is my IGN, so do some research before you hit submit. All the morons aren't doing it, and Sanchez is a dear friend of mine. How you can misconstrue me posting my love for Sanchez to me slagging the top tribe is beyond me.

Join Date: 2008,August 23rd<----------------Been posting pointless garbage that doesn't make any sense since that date.
Door<------------------------------------Don't let it hit you in the fanny. Ok? Thanks, Goodbye. I won't do the KThxBy that all the "cool kids do"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Pleasantly Agonized is my IGN, so do some research before you hit submit. All the morons aren't doing it, and Sanchez is a dear friend of mine. How you can misconstrue me posting my love for Sanchez to me slagging the top tribe is beyond me.

Let's see, he slags a member of the top tribe, you profess undying love as a show of support.... Pretty easy to misconstrue that....

Join Date: 2008,August 23rd<----------------Been posting pointless garbage that doesn't make any sense since that date.
Door<------------------------------------Don't let it hit you in the fanny. Ok? Thanks, Goodbye. I won't do the KThxBy that all the "cool kids do"

And how would one link your new alias of 4 days, to a posting date of some other alias that you have yet to enlighten us about?
Kind of hard to take any comments seriously when your hiding behind a false name. (or new name)

DeletedUser

This is a pretty funny read.
Always liked the humour of this server > others.

Tazecca

I remember a tally being done of your alias's in another world
pretty impressive
pitty most people see straight through them

DeletedUser

A random noob who doesn't even have his name mentioned, 'looks a little less seriously' at Happle. And he does that without stating any reason. Damn it we must be doomed. :icon_rolleyes:

Random n00b? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This post is a joke. If the "spy" was a legitimate "spy" he would have stayed quiet and leaked important information, instead of being an idiot leaking information like this.

DeletedUser

Or that guys is not a spy at all.

posting here just increase their reputation, save the world today, stop posting