A Happle Story.

DeletedUser

This post is a joke. If the "spy" was a legitimate "spy" he would have stayed quiet and leaked important information, instead of being an idiot leaking information like this.

Or that guys is not a spy at all.

posting here just increase their reputation, save the world today, stop posting

This.
I also suspect this PnP may have been made to score Happle some publicity points. It would make a lot more sense really.

DeletedUser

This.
I also suspect this PnP may have been made to score Happle some publicity points. It would make a lot more sense really.

That might have been the goal, but looking at all the Happle members who just went off, it sure isn't positive publicity

DeletedUser

This.

I think I'll have to agree with this.
Besides..Tribal forum can be changed, quickly and easy.
Maybe it's just me, but I didn't find anything seriously important there.
But..I laughed about this:
I thought this was a pre-made of solid players.

DeletedUser

This post is a joke. If the "spy" was a legitimate "spy" he would have stayed quiet and leaked important information, instead of being an idiot leaking information like this.

I agree that this post is a joke, but i assure you it was not done by or for the benefit of Happle. I think if you combine two things you said though, you would have your answer..... he was an idiot spy :icon_eek:

Or that guys is not a spy at all.

posting here just increase their reputation, save the world today, stop posting

This.

Happle have had all the opportunity in the world to try and lavish ourselves in attention, but have you seen that happen at all? No you haven't, perhaps consider that Happle didn't want to lavish in attention, anything else would just be pure unsubstantiated speculation.

Muldie325

He was Metal Duck. He does what Metal Duck does, and that is stir shit on the forum.

Muldie325

Anyone with a picture of Thumper as their avatar has got to attract the ladies. He's so cute. :)

DeletedUser

I don't think (m)any are arguing the validity of the pnp, rather that it's funny, except for the members of happle :lol: who just can't get over it.
It makes me think it bugs you lot a lot more than you would like to admit.

DeletedUser

Maybe. I'm just asking, purely out of curiosity and rumors I've heard.

If your so curious then send in a ticket so you can find out that you're wrong..
It's a pretty stupid attempt on your part to try and muddy up ones name.
Coming on here to flame and go a little off topic is 1 thing
Any duke, especially a duke from a top tribe/pre made knows better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happle have had all the opportunity in the world to try and lavish ourselves in attention, but have you seen that happen at all? No you haven't, perhaps consider that Happle didn't want to lavish in attention, anything else would just be pure unsubstantiated speculation.

Yup. I'm speculating based on his PnP. As I've said: either it was done with the intention of having the world see Happle in a positive light, or it was just someone who is really bad at finding dirt on tribes.

As I have no proof of either, all I can do is speculate :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well..first you have to find "babes" who like guys who play TW :D That's one
Two...are there many ladies on w53?

there are. at least from what i have seen...

Yup. I'm speculating based on his PnP. As I've said: either it was done with the intention of having the world see Happle in a positive light, or it was just someone who is really bad at finding dirt on tribes.

As I have no proof of either, all I can do is speculate :icon_wink:

Being really bad at finding dirt can be covered by the way you hand it to the people, not much effort was put into that though.
There is always the option of posting for the sake of posting, doesn't even have to be for attention, just for the hack of it. minimal effort, minimal thought, but 5 minutes of wasted time (which early teen ages specialize in) so mission accomplished.

DeletedUser

If your so curious then send in a ticket so you can find out that you're wrong..
It's a pretty stupid attempt on your part to try and muddy up ones name.
Coming on here to flame and go a little off topic is 1 thing
Any duke, especially a duke from a top tribe/pre made knows better than that.
1. In a post quoted about Nauz's departure, a player called Apple King was referred to as Nima.
2. There is an in game account called Nima Unknown.
3. Where is your proof that I was trying to flame? And where is your proof that I, am in fact, an idiot? Are you really qualified to say that about me? In fact, do you even know me?
4. Believe me, in my time, I've met some crazy people :)

So thank you very much. I do not have anything against Happle, I believe they are/ will be a successful in this world, and I wish them all the best with that.

Just think about who you are talking to next time you make a statement such as that. Thank you and good day :)

Last edited by a moderator: