A Humble Proposal

DeletedUser62294

So as I sit here looking for motivation to stay on w69 I really can't find one. All of my friends in PFF have quit and this world has no fun left in it so I'm going to attempt to make some for myself. I've had an issue with Cake now RVN! for some time and again they have annoyed me so to Knock! I offer this. If you let me have a 1 vs however many is in their tribe and give them no assistance I will delete when its done and you'll win even that much quicker. Or you'll already be at 60% so who cares anyways. Now naturally this means you wouldn't be able to attack me but again you'll be at 60% soon so who cares.

If you're wondering what account I'm on just assume I'm in Ruse and I'll tell everyone if you agree to my humble proposal :) gotta keep some mystery after all.

DeletedUser62294

how about you and cake go join world 74 and have a proper go there :p

I don't plan on playing TW anymore after this. Don't really want to play TW now the game is truly a shell of what it used to be sadly. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser89005

if you truly dont intend on playing anymore and have no motivation now, just hit delete?

DeletedUser62294

if you truly dont intend on playing anymore and have no motivation now, just hit delete?

Considering this will be my last time playing TW I would like to have a little more fun before I go.

xshootxemxupx

His IGN is ItzCor3y. And if you hadn't gotten the point by now, nothing of this sort is going to happen :icon_wink:

roman01

Nothing funner than taking on the #1 tribe when trying to quit

DeletedUser62294

don't think its him.

There intel does make me facepalm as its not really hard to find out who I am. And roman if taking on the #1 tribe is something you found fun why did you never do anything on w64 to fight -CKD-? Guess it really wasn't that fun then was it?

And no ones scared that I could possibly beat RVN! by myself are they? Thats 19million points I wouldn't stand a chance. :icon_twisted:

Last edited:

Ripfin

There intel does make me facepalm as its not really hard to find out who I am. And roman if taking on the #1 tribe is something you found fun why did you never do anything on w64 to fight -CKD-? Guess it really wasn't that fun then was it?

And no ones scared that I could possibly beat RVN! by myself are they? Thats 19million points I wouldn't stand a chance. :icon_twisted:

just noticed your post count.

xshootxemxupx

People just don't want to be restricted from nobling you. You want to pick a fight with RVN!, go for it. But Knock! isn't going to slow down growth or abandon allies because you want a 'last hoorah'