A Lama Smex Joint.

DeletedUser

I am no fanboi, Just saying - They were almost there, I just wanted to know if they cared enough to stop growing so i'll punch stuff. No dice. :(

DeletedUser

To the spring formal, and if he's lucky maybe he will get to see Llama smex joint's smex joint.

DeletedUser103150

You're not even that good, whats going on?

Ye he has definatly had a good start up, cant begrudge a guy that. He is quite aways a head, im trying to close the gap on him but i dont think its working :D

HE must have a wicked area to farm, i mailed the account yesterday to congrat him/them on such a great start up.

This made me lol.

DeletedUser

im so lucky i had the privilege to get the account's first lc :D

DeletedUser64969

I have 2 months premium that says candyman can take him.

Be awhile, hes got an extra 30 something hours on us, and we wasted too many troopies clearing our nubs out :p which have all supported each other lal, If he plays his cards right i doubt much will change for awhile.

DeletedUser

lol all I saw was candyman go down to zero points, I just started laughing

DeletedUser

Someone third in the world got hacked and restarted, and it took a considerable amount of effort to get there. That's not funny, it's unfortunate.

DeletedUser

Someone third in the world got hacked and restarted, and it took a considerable amount of effort to get there. That's not funny, it's unfortunate.

you call it unfortunate, I call it hilarious.

DeletedUser

Okay then. Do you want me to hack you and restart you? Because I don't think you'd find that funny.