A Lama Smex Joint.

DeletedUser

Okay then. Do you want me to hack you and restart you? Because I don't think you'd find that funny.

lol go for it, IDC, Id just rape you in another world. and then Id start to co one of my tribe mates. You think youre tough, saying you can hack people OVER THE INTERNET might I add. Dude you need a life

DeletedUser

lol go for it, IDC, Id just rape you in another world. and then Id start to co one of my tribe mates. You think youre tough, saying you can hack people OVER THE INTERNET might I add. Dude you need a life

You obviously didn't get my message did you? I'm not threatening you, I'm using a rhetorical question to try and make you think about what it would be like to be in the same position as Candyman. So there's no need to go threatening me or telling me to get a life, thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

ston3d

A Lama Smex Joint are a bunch of damn noobs and w60 should be ashamed their holding first!

olympus

I love how Sam gets all the credit, simply for being Sam.

The rest of the co's dont just watch his awesomeness, we do help as well >_>

DeletedUser64969

you call it unfortunate, I call it hilarious.

and i call you a dickhead and tell me your account names, seems i have nothing to do now i will gladly take afew accounts and catapult you for fun, i will win easily as i have lots of time now :) tell me all your worlds and i will see you on them with my team, and see if you find it funny :p i know i will.

DeletedUser

and i call you a dickhead and tell me your account names, seems i have nothing to do now i will gladly take afew accounts and catapult you for fun, i will win easily as i have lots of time now :) tell me all your worlds and i will see you on them with my team, and see if you find it funny :p i know i will.

K buddy, I been playing since w2, you can try your best, you won't get anywheres. tribalAnon on w57. Cmon then, Im waiting you phsyco

olympus

K buddy, I been playing since w2, you can try your best, you won't get anywheres. tribalAnon on w57. Cmon then, Im waiting you phsyco

Old school players a relatively worse than the 'new school' players.

Playing since W1 doesn't mean you are more skilled than anyone, just shows your addiction level to a game.

DeletedUser

ALSJ have very good co-players, although not very active singularly, their account is amazing nonetheless