A lesson in not how to recruit...

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I personally very much enjoy helping new players, and taking chances on players that are interested in improving. I remember the worlds before "elite" tribes where that was all there was. Taking the people in your area/continent and doing the best with them that you could. Chances are over half of them would end up quitting or showing off their nubbiness in all its magnificence but at the end of the day, the 30-40% that actually learned and stayed active and payed attention, were worth the trouble.

Immune its funny that you flame the "early world players" because your description of them does not match what I remember "us" being. In fact...I seem to recall a post where you personally called out every player in the top20 saying how bad they were, or how they were pointwhores, or how they were cheating and being pushed. So what youre basically saying, is that the "best players" now are even worse than the "best players" in w2 or w5? Wow thats pretty impressive that 70 worlds later the skill curve(which apparently youre the top of now) is the worst its ever been.

TL;DR BE PROUD OF BEING THE BEST OF THE WORST. YOLO.

Yep, you can make some great players out of little noobs. Knew a guy on a world I played and it was his first world, he ended up in the top 3 of the world. Amazing what can happen if you give the little/new guys a chance. Same world, took a guy that had forgotten most of what he knew in regards to TribalWars, trained him some and taught him the basics, then up until he had to quit due to r.l., he was slaughtering the frontlines.

Yeah, like you said, it's funny that he flames early world players, especially since he said that his first world was only w25. lol. W25 is cutting it close to being and early world. It opened about 5 years ago and the .net server is 8 years old. I'd say that early worlds are from Beta to w20 (worlds opened 6+ years ago), worlds are from 21-60 (worlds opened from 2-6 years ago), and the new worlds are from w61 to w75 (worlds opened within the past 2 years).

lol, ODk, if you're proud of being the best of the worst, I wonder what a player like Rednecks would say. :D

DeletedUser64969

Yep, you can make some great players out of little noobs. Knew a guy on a world I played and it was his first world, he ended up in the top 3 of the world. Amazing what can happen if you give the little/new guys a chance. Same world, took a guy that had forgotten most of what he knew in regards to TribalWars, trained him some and taught him the basics, then up until he had to quit due to r.l., he was slaughtering the frontlines.

Yeah, like you said, it's funny that he flames early world players, especially since he said that his first world was only w25. lol. W25 is cutting it close to being and early world. It opened about 5 years ago and the .net server is 8 years old. I'd say that early worlds are from Beta to w20 (worlds opened 6+ years ago), worlds are from 21-60 (worlds opened from 2-6 years ago), and the new worlds are from w61 to w75 (worlds opened within the past 2 years).

lol, ODk, if you're proud of being the best of the worst, I wonder what a player like Rednecks would say. :D

alot of friends told me earlier worlds are beta to w10 roughly, from what i've being told things changed alot around and after world 10 and though to world 14/15 with scripts and game settings ect, can only repeat what players have told me who were there, but i definitely wouldn't say w25 was early, And i also joined w25 about 5-6 months late, so there was more then likely other worlds out as well, although i can't really remember, i think 28 was out, but couldn't say for sure.

How olds this game exactly? including beta and .de.

and as in regards to rank 1, 11 times, I was not bragging, i haven't really needed to brag about anything for a long time, i mentioned it in conjuncture to a post that reinforces my point completely, and mentioning it was also completely valid, and everyone's crying about it, i'm sorry i mentioned I've had couple of top accounts, don't get upset about it. but the fact remains, it made sense to bring it up in mails with people i'm trying to get to restart/teach, Nobody want's to learn from the rank 10,000 player, they want to learn from someone who appears to be the best, if you have lots of rank 1's you appear to be the best hence the whole reason it was brought up, now farrrrrrk, don't cry that i mentioned it again, i know you'll love to try and center the whole thread around it again.

and to talk about the tribalwars "community" or what's left of it, i did shit all over it, and i stand by my words, i'm not really bothered how unpopular they are, the tw community has being dead for a very long time, hence why the w75 forums are hardly used and the game is dying, there's really not all that much left to shit on.

but to keep or add something on topic, i know 2 people that have taken over top 25 accounts in apes, and they have both said the accounts are terrible, under 800 LC. and one of them says there account has definitely being pushed and it's still crap :p

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

The creators initially started making this game in 2003, but didn't found Innogames until 2007. The .net server has been our since about 2005. Die-Stamme, .de is the original server which was created in 2003.

DeletedUser64969

11 years then, makes sense why when i started playing .de 4 years ago they were so far ahead of players on .net in terms of skills/scripts.

yeah i remember something about a couple of friends making it and running it then being bought by Innogames or something, that's likely the reason why the game changed alot between w10 and w15 roughly, give or take afew worlds.

considering i started playing on 27th November 2008 things were already well changed by then. hence for my above message, the difference between early and mid worlds. and why w25 was not an early world.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Innogames did not buy TribalWars. Innogames was founded as a ways to manage TribalWars as well as allowing the founders and their staff to go on and create various other games, etc.

DeletedUser111875

alot of friends told me earlier worlds are beta to w10 roughly, from what i've being told things changed alot around and after world 10 and though to world 14/15 with scripts and game settings ect, can only repeat what players have told me who were there, but i definitely wouldn't say w25 was early, And i also joined w25 about 5-6 months late, so there was more then likely other worlds out as well, although i can't really remember, i think 28 was out, but couldn't say for sure.

and as in regards to rank 1, 11 times, I was not bragging, i haven't really needed to brag about anything for a long time, i mentioned it in conjuncture to a post that reinforces my point completely, and mentioning it was also completely valid, and everyone's crying about it, i'm sorry i mentioned I've had couple of top accounts, don't get upset about it. but the fact remains, it made sense to bring it up in mails with people i'm trying to get to restart/teach, Nobody want's to learn from the rank 10,000 player, they want to learn from someone who appears to be the best, if you have lots of rank 1's you appear to be the best hence the whole reason it was brought up, now farrrrrrk, don't cry that i mentioned it again, i know you'll love to try and center the whole thread around it again.

and to talk about the tribalwars "community" or what's left of it, i did shit all over it, and i stand by my words, i'm not really bothered how unpopular they are, the tw community has being dead for a very long time, hence why the w75 forums are hardly used and the game is dying, there's really not all that much left to shit on.

but to keep or add something on topic, i know 2 people that have taken over top 25 accounts in apes, and they have both said the accounts are terrible, under 800 LC. and one of them says there account has definitely being pushed and it's still crap :p

Did you play solo all the time and became top 1 player? probably not, The tribe you were part of probably helped you in many ways.

personally don't care shit about the top player but the whole tribe. IF a tribe cannot function together the will all die in end game anyway.

agreed to the rest though^^

DeletedUser

All good.... happy to bury the hatchet... my thoughts are directed at Apes (did I just say that???)

I've heard similar things.

I'm also almost willing to re-assess my 2 week lifespan for Apes to 1 week in light of recent information coming to hand.

Will know more soon I suppose.

DeletedUser

I've heard similar things.

I'm also almost willing to re-assess my 2 week lifespan for Apes to 1 week in light of recent information coming to hand.
Im curious, its not nice to keep the juicy bits to yourself!

DeletedUser92094

Daym, did I accidentally walk into a time machine? cause there's some dinosaurs here!

How's it going fellow "oldies", even though i'm not even 20 yet. :s

DeletedUser13939

Old? Who you calling old you young wipper snapper you?!

OT: FAAAAARK! Divulge the information! DO EET NOA!!! Tell us how they will fail!! ...pretty please? :3

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Old? Who you calling old you young wipper snapper you?!

OT: FAAAAARK! Divulge the information! DO EET NOA!!! Tell us how they will fail!! ...pretty please? :3

lol. I'd say either:

-Their members leave
-They disband. :p

^Kinda like playing roulette and betting on both colors. :D

DeletedUser13939

I got 10,000 on disband. Come on disband! DK needs a new car!

DeletedUser13939

People always point out things like that and it just ruins the joke. ;-;

DeletedUser

Okay, so what do I know... let me get my crystal ball out.

Hmmm... it's telling me that an Apes player just got cleared and they are now their neighbor's bitch with no chance of support. Funny thing about tribes recruiting miles away from their homeland area. Seems that the player won't have a village left by the end of the day considering the attacker's cats are slapping the shit out of it.

I'm expecting that account to be booted by the end of the day.

DeletedUser64969

I wouldn't say 1 week, but i only know afew things about apes, I imagine there's a good amount of skill in there, afterall they are decent start up players, too much ODA for my liking so i imagine only afew of them have over 26 farm, and any good player should have over 26 farm by now in my opinion, just that the spread is quite useless for a proper tribe to last past six weeks and that's being generous, haven't really looked into it properly but from a glance these things jump out as kinda obvious, but i think they will last past the "masses nobling stage" which is what? atleast 2-3 weeks, but we'll see how arrow F and apes continue with each other, EG if they focus attentions on each other or just keep growing and clearing the area, that would be a major factor to how long things will last, EG a forced war early on will cripple everyone, but i think in 3 weeks time something will happen, i doubt the tribe will get rimmed as a whole, but people will join the tribes closer to home instead for a safer location, but i guess we'll find out.

so my bets 3 weeks, under the assumption there's no internal problems, just a crappy spread, but then again that jumps out as poor leadership, poor leadership = internal problems....

Last edited: