A lesson in randomly sending invites

Discussion in 'World 30' started by jax010, Jan 28, 2009.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jax010

jax010 Guest

Uh... thats over 3 days. Look at the time.

The only people that are defending INSO are INSO members. The rest of the public who have responded clearly agree with me. I have no need to respond. I only do because its amusing watching your misguided logic being shoved back into your face over and over.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
  2. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

from the time you were invited to the time you were dismissed is Almost exactly 3 days its within minutes!
    you were in the tribe for just over one hour, so you had outstanding invite for less than 3 days!

i'm sorry if you have a disability preventing you from understanding this, saying he mailed me several days after i was invited without posting when you were invited is just you lieing again and again
    I have posted when you were invited and dismissed a total of 3 days not several days over 3 days

and the only non-inso members to reply that looked like they were agreeing with you only posted after reading only your lies

so try again thx

3. Liquid C

Liquid C Guest

I support ISNO and all of their policies.

I find the last bit about ganging up on BD funny. It's the same story in every continent; the noobs band together and try to mass the #1 tribe.

4. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

with the core of players we brought from W13 i would hardly call INSO a tribe of n00bs, some noobs may be in INSO yet to be weeded out, but trust me we are weeding them out ;)

and INSO has a post where a general member of the tribe suggested we gang up on BD

that player is not in a leadership position, and that post is very old

5. squad_up

squad_up New Member

W13:icon_eek:, wow if you came from there, then you must be pros!!!

6. dexa

dexa Guest

well id say that playing 1 year in w13 compared to playing lets say 4 months on eiehter of the former worlds wont make the player from say w2 a better player then the one whos been playing non stop for 1 year in w13, and btw doesnt this W has the same speed as w13 id say the w13 ppl playing here has it rather good.

7. squad_up

squad_up New Member

oh yes, and you are just so awesome on w13

just because you happen to do good on one world doesn't mean you'll do good in another world

8. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

your 100% correct there,

I said i wouldn't call us n00bs because we come from a successful tribe hence we are experienced players

I have never said INSO is numb 1 in another world so we are going to be number 1 on this one as well!

no one in INSO leadership is under the illusion because we've been successful on another world that we will be successful here, the settings are different and we have some of our tribe but not all of it, we have new members here;

we are trying to be successful but we have to fight for it like everyone else cause its a new world ;)

9. jax010

jax010 Guest

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/a9dd5d0cd03d99fd95288b35637d5401

So when are you gonna rim me?

Right..Whatever you say.

10. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

your time will come, don't worry about that ;)
    I'm not next to you so the nearby members will have to eliminate you

11. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

it says Let us fight our way to the top, not magically appear there since we did something somewhere else >.<

12. jax010

jax010 Guest

What have we concluded here?

You are a tribe that came from W13 and was #1 there. You merged with a tribe but did not get everyone, and those who you did not get you waited 3 days to withdraw the invite because of a lack of communication. However, you were too late to stop one invite from slipping and positing embarrassing intel on you on public forums. You counter this slip by saying:

1)You are noob. We are rank 1 in w13
    2)We will rim you
    3)We actually pulled in the invite only 3 minutes late.

How do you back this up? By sending me one attack from 57 hours away.

Maybe...maybe you revealed my "Lie" of the invite being there for 1 week. I was wrong on that (Particularily since I did not have the report anymore, I just made an assumption based off of my judgment and the timing of the mail from Gun4). It was 3 days and 3 minutes :icon_rolleyes: which is actually over 3 days, but whatever. It is techinically over 3, by the way, because it took you +1 hour and a half to find out I infiltrated you, because your aristocrat was "At a restaurant" so he could not have pulled the invite anyways.

Anything else? No. Then I can see why the public agrees with me. Good day.

13. jax010

jax010 Guest

BD is #3 :icon_neutral:

14. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

was is past tense so your mistaken there

i'm thinking your the only one we didn't get as i have no outstanding invites
    the lack of communication lies from Within your tribe/Former tribe
    yes you posted a member suggesting we attack a larger tribe; an old outdated post not made by leadership, i think it holds no relevance, tell me how long were you searching for something to post here?

actually i'm pretty sure i countered it by proving you made up being randomly invited as said in title

by proving that you didn't have an outstanding invite for 1 week, not even 1/2 of one week but the time you were dismissed is almost exactly 3 days from invite, you joined about 1 hour 10 minutes earlier, so yes i would not have withdrawn much before the 3 day mark if at all, but neither did i miss it by much/would have missed it

when did i ever say anything about being 3 minutes late? your making things up again

i'm 100% positive i have not sent an attack at you, i would never send an attack from that far away this early in the world...
    maybe? sounds like denile and not the place in Egypt
    yes your mail to Your leader not to any INSO leader...and I was out at a bad time so didn't kick you immediately, i think barely over 1 hour is not ridiculous or slow or horrible communication as you've repeatedly stated in this thread

you are full of crap, you exaggerate everything on a massive scale to say the least!
    sure plenty else but i think you wouldn't comprehend any of it anyways so no use posting on further ramblings

15. jax010

jax010 Guest

^
    Answers in bold

16. garrettglass

garrettglass Guest

I bolded where u did say it was slow so your last reply has a lie right there...

17. jax010

jax010 Guest

System of aristorcracy vs General Response to my actions?

Reread and try again.

18. dexa

dexa Guest

how old are you ?

19. stibarst

stibarst Active Member

this is funny:
    IS he in INSO 2?

I DO think that if you see the tribe tag "INSO 2" on the players name, he IS in INSO 2 :lol:

20. bagohanme11

bagohanme11 Guest

jax as one of the members of the Numpty of the Week award holders I think you have exceeded all expectations. The idea was to defend the award :lol: not find a potential candidate or group of candidates for the award.

So far this week I had ONE nomination through P&P by PM now I see this I may just have to issue the award myself again :icon_cry:

Your effort has devlaued my award again :icon_wink: at least unless something more deserving comes along in the next few hours.

Nice One :icon_cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.