A lesson in randomly sending invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maccano1

Jax god I've missed your rants! It's a shame you left w9 it was always amusing to hear the banter between you and SPCTR even if I didn't agree with what you said lol. A note to INSO leadership, despite jax's increadibly large gob (so wanted to put something rude instead of that) he is actually a fairly good player, certainly your claims of shortly sending him on a vacation to the rim seem rediculous when you consider that this thread is 2 days old and you've mannaged 1 attack. No doubt you'll keep chatting back to him and make your selves look even more like fools.

I have to say your doing a brilliant job of showing these guys up Jax, keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

Jax god I've missed your rants! It's a shame you left w9 it was always amusing to hear the banter between you and SPCTR even if I didn't agree with what you said lol. A note to INSO leadership, despite jax's increadibly large gob (so wanted to put something rude instead of that) he is actually a fairly good player, certainly your claims of shortly sending him on a vacation to the rim seem rediculous when you consider that this thread is 2 days old and you've mannaged 1 attack. No doubt you'll keep chatting back to him and make your selves look even more like fools.

I have to say your doing a brilliant job of showing these guys up Jax, keep up the good work!

I always love hearing from W9 players :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well im twice your age then jax, and even tho you might think yourself funneh and smart by trying to screw over a tribe the way you did here, you only managed to anger a whole lot of ppl, thus gaining a free trip to the rim, wether or not you accept it, the bottom line is that you will be rimmed. a shame realy since the account you and your friends play have some sweet numbers.
He can anger as many ppl as he wants... rimming is a lost art now with the new TW version. All he has to do is find himself a new tribe : ) Which for all I know he has done already...

mammothmaster

Agree with INSO 100%. All talk and trying to flame a tribe over something simple that anyone could do. Guess that is what people do now-a-days to pass the time on these forums :icon_rolleyes:. All talk, a report here or there, and they think they are "speshial".

Gratz on the kill though jax, must have been hard considering it was 57 hours away(if that is the right player/report coorilation):icon_wink:

DeletedUser

sure i might be twice jax's age and i might look like the bigger fool here for my arguments, but alas english isnt my mother language nor am i any good at writing english.
That beeing said, a account beein coplayed by 3 persons cant hardly be said to be a awsome player, and he will get rimmed, sooner or later there will be a OP on him and he will be removed from our area.

so hey pick on ppl for not knowing the exact grammar and for saying the wrong words here and there, i couldnt care less about it :)

one way or another KA-lamity will get rimmed.

DeletedUser

hey dexa don't worry about it. just ignore his exagerated lies. we have posted our side of the arguement, and said he will be rimmed, so nothing more to say to this. any way i have seen the reports, and well after them i don't think he will have much time to come here and argue, he lost alot of troops. bet he was not to happy about that eh!

DeletedUser

sure i might be twice jax's age and i might look like the bigger fool here for my arguments, but alas english isnt my mother language nor am i any good at writing english.
That beeing said, a account beein coplayed by 3 persons cant hardly be said to be a awsome player, and he will get rimmed, sooner or later there will be a OP on him and he will be removed from our area.

so hey pick on ppl for not knowing the exact grammar and for saying the wrong words here and there, i couldnt care less about it :)

one way or another KA-lamity will get rimmed.

When did I get 3 people playing my account? Its always been two, my friend Saiyaku and I. Sooner or later there will be an OP, it should've been sooner considering all your big talk. Even if it you ever get off your butts and make an OP, I doubt anything will come of it, considering your "great" coordination. So I await for you to back up your grand lies, for until then, you all look like a bunch of fools.

hey dexa don't worry about it. just ignore his exagerated lies. we have posted our side of the arguement, and said he will be rimmed, so nothing more to say to this. any way i have seen the reports, and well after them i don't think he will have much time to come here and argue, he lost alot of troops. bet he was not to happy about that eh!

Unless you have a mental disability, you should realize you actually have to back up what you say here. You lost as much as I did, and I can prove that. And apparently, I do have time to come here to argue. What do you think I'm doing right now?:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahh now you are throwing around insults, please that really hurt, i think i might actuelly cry.

anyway you came here throwing around false accusations, and well all i said, is that you lost a lot of troops, and should maybe spend less time here making up imaginary stories about tribes and buld all the troops you lost. not really much to back up.

DeletedUser

ahh now you are throwing around insults, please that really hurt, i think i might actuelly cry.

anyway you came here throwing around false accusations, and well all i said, is that you lost a lot of troops, and should maybe spend less time here making up imaginary stories about tribes and buld all the troops you lost. not really much to back up.

Yes, there is something to back up. Its right here:

and said he will be rimmed, so nothing more to say to this.

And...Prove that I made false accusations?

DeletedUser

jax010 my friend, you should have quit when you were ahead, about 4 whole pages of posts ago.

DeletedUser

jax010 my friend, you should have quit when you were ahead, about 4 whole pages of posts ago.

Ah yes, quityelling, my friend-Wait, who are you again? I don't think I know you :icon_confused:

Hmm, I still see that the majority of support for INSO is by INSO's own leadership, with some (But not very much) outside support for them. And not to brag, but the majority here is still with me, 4 pages or not. :icon_wink:

mammothmaster

Ah yes, quityelling, my friend-Wait, who are you again? I don't think I know you :icon_confused:

Hmm, I still see that the majority of support for INSO is by INSO's own leadership, with some (But not very much) outside support for them. And not to brag, but the majority here is still with me, 4 pages or not. :icon_wink:

Majority does not confer correctness. In fact, most of the people who play the game are newbs, which would make the majority ignorant fools. Which, according to you, support you. So basically, you are saying that the majority(aka-newbs) are supporting you while a few(minority, can be fools/newbs or not) support INSO.

Does that sound about right?

DeletedUser

Majority does not confer correctness. In fact, most of the people who play the game are newbs, which would make the majority ignorant fools. Which, according to you, support you. So basically, you are saying that the majority(aka-newbs) are supporting you while a few(minority, can be fools/newbs or not) support INSO.

Does that sound about right?

Most people who play the game are newbs. That is correct.

Most people that post on the forums, usually are not complete newbs. Most people on the forums are decent players, with a few exceptions. If you look at the people who responded positively to me, and look at their ranks/positions/experience from others world, you can tell that they really are not newbs, and usually have decent accounts ingame to back up their opinions. On the other hand....

Player: MammothMaster
Villages:1
World: 30

Hmm....

DeletedUser22924

i cant believe people sometimes, they post thing that just don't make sense:icon_neutral:

mammothmaster

Most people who play the game are newbs. That is correct.

Most people that post on the forums, usually are not complete newbs. Most people on the forums are decent players, with a few exceptions. If you look at the people who responded positively to me, and look at their ranks/positions/experience from others world, you can tell that they really are not newbs, and usually have decent accounts ingame to back up their opinions. On the other hand....

Player: MammothMaster
Villages:1
World: 30

Hmm....

I have had to use 3 accounts because of my computer being hacked by people playing this game. When me and another person created the #1 tribe on world 7, a person in the #2 tribe hacked my computer, stole my credit card, info, among other things, and had to have my computer formated. I have played since world 4, so keep your tongue behind your teeth before you chomp it off by accident.

So please, don't question someone you know absolutely about. I didn't question your experience or "abilities", just your statements and actions.

And I agree with your statement to a degree, but I do feel that many of the people in the "big tribes" and are "high rank" aren't necessarily any good at all. Although there are some very good players that rape this forum regularly lol

DeletedUser

I have had to use 3 accounts because of my computer being hacked by people playing this game. When me and another person created the #1 tribe on world 7, a person in the #2 tribe hacked my computer, stole my credit card, info, among other things, and had to have my computer formated. I have played since world 4, so keep your tongue behind your teeth before you chomp it off by accident.

So please, don't question someone you know absolutely about. I didn't question your experience or "abilities", just your statements and actions.

And I agree with your statement to a degree, but I do feel that many of the people in the "big tribes" and are "high rank" aren't necessarily any good at all. Although there are some very good players that rape this forum regularly lol

This is the World 30 forums, right? I am looking at your W30 account, and I see you are hardly in a position to be calling the other responders "Newbs". Maybe in W7, you would've.

Just an fyi, playing since world 4 means pretty much nothing. Its how much you've actually accomplished in those worlds that do.

mammothmaster

This is the World 30 forums, right? I am looking at your W30 account, and I see you are hardly in a position to be calling the other responders "Newbs". Maybe in W7, you would've.

Just an fyi, playing since world 4 means pretty much nothing. Its how much you've actually accomplished in those worlds that do.

Well since TWstats deletes profiles when they have been banned, that doesn't leave me anything to show does it? Each time I have had to send a mail to twteam telling them to ban my account so that they don't f-up the tribes I am in, and then format comp.

World 4 I fought eHorde and aHorde, killed 3 million troops with me and 1 other person standing against maybe 1/3 their tribe.(was in CHAOS) Lasted 3 days rofl:lol:, wootage for a first experience!!

World 7 I told you about.

World 11 I created the Reigning Legion of Rome, was #1 in continent since day 1(middle to outer rim). Fought a tribe twice our size head on, held them off until NAP, then had to leave due to real life issues. My tribe merged with a larger tribe and has since thrived and survived. One of the best groups I have ever played with.

Worlds 14-22, 26/28, played off and on, was concentrating on real life stuff(#1 on my tennis team, school... nuff said). Just got to play and get good experience in the early game and fighting wars without as much political crap. This is where I got most of my "fighting skills" at.

World 24 I created El13NR, which was #1 in continent for a long time. Fought Swarm for a bit, but eventually ran outa troops due to allies pussing out and refusing to help after pledging support. Was a great group again, and had a good time.(great respect for Wizdom and his crew ^^)

World 30 I was in boo!, joined in early days. Was doing great until I disagreed with the war with BD, so I ended up getting dismissed over it. Let m4rd noble my village so he could continue his dominance in the area.(keep it up bro!) Discussed with santa over the dismiss and no hard feelings at all. Hope he does well. :icon_biggrin:

So that is a very quick overview of what I have done, so now you can see.
Maybe you should take your beef up with the twstats team and tell them not to delete records, has nothing to do with me.

I see where you are coming, trust me, lol. But I still have to say what I am saying.

DeletedUser

wtf is this topic about?

I swear, the last 29 pages have been about what could be accurately summed up as nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.