A lesson in randomly sending invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerointelligent

System of aristorcracy vs General Response to my actions?

Reread and try again.

Jax, I missed listening to you in the w9 forum, I'm glad I get the pleasure to read your very entertaining posts :lol:

DeletedUser

guess you stopped the attack after you lost quite some troops there jax :) only a matter of time now before ppl has to go to w32 to read your posts ^^

DeletedUser

guess you stopped the attack after you lost quite some troops there jax :) only a matter of time now before ppl has to go to w32 to read your posts ^^

Lets see...What I've done:

I've cleared one of your members and brought his loyalty down to half (And I have proof). I've also infiltrated your forums.

What INSO's done:

Send 1 attack from 57 hours at me.

Gee, I guess I'm gonna be rimmed :icon_rolleyes:

how old are you ?

Sigh...I assume you think you can degrade me based on my age if I can answer. So I say:

120 years old.

How old are you? :)

Jax, I missed listening to you in the w9 forum, I'm glad I get the pleasure to read your very entertaining posts :lol:

I'm glad to please on of my best friends from =D-N= :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i just asked you cause i wanted to know, not gonna degrade you or make any assumptions based on your age, tho if i where to guess id say between 15-19 somewhere, not old enough to respect certain situasions, and old enough to talk back when talked to in a constructiv way of manner.

but i wondered purely based on curriosity.

Yes youv cleared a member and taken his loyalty in that village down to below half, this we know, tho we also know youv lost quite some troops while doing it, and that your not much of a defensive player.

pyrostrk3

All these INSO guys sound alright, Jax you just seem arrogant IMO.

smooth mover

Go jax, im in kind of the same situation myself

Bloody noobs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well i just asked you cause i wanted to know, not gonna degrade you or make any assumptions based on your age, tho if i where to guess id say between 15-19 somewhere, not old enough to respect certain situasions, and old enough to talk back when talked to in a constructiv way of manner.

but i wondered purely based on curriosity.

Yes youv cleared a member and taken his loyalty in that village down to below half, this we know, tho we also know youv lost quite some troops while doing it, and that your not much of a defensive player.

Well then, I am 14 o_O You haven't answered my question though

I estimate based on that attack report that you sent around:

1500 axes
700 LC
30 rams

All your axes and rams are dead. You have like 50 LC left.

Am I close?

I've no clue how you'd make that guess :icon_neutral:, except for the rams part. The axes and LC could be in any correlation, right?

DeletedUser

Well then, I am 14 o_O You haven't answered my question though

I've no clue how you'd make that guess :icon_neutral:, except for the rams part. The axes and LC could be in any correlation, right?

Well I'm guessing the ratio of axes to lc based on relative recruit times for both. Obviously you could be skewed one way or the other.

The same attack can be simulated with just 1100 LC no axes, or 4300 axes no LC--but those are pretty unlikley.

DeletedUser

Well I'm guessing the ratio of axes to lc based on relative recruit times for both. Obviously you could be skewed one way or the other.

The same attack can be simulated with just 1100 LC no axes, or 4300 axes no LC--but those are pretty unlikley.

Well you were very close, almost exact :icon_wink: Which left me wondering.

DeletedUser

well im twice your age then jax, and even tho you might think yourself funneh and smart by trying to screw over a tribe the way you did here, you only managed to anger a whole lot of ppl, thus gaining a free trip to the rim, wether or not you accept it, the bottom line is that you will be rimmed. a shame realy since the account you and your friends play have some sweet numbers.

the pink panther

You are 28 he is 14, yet he is easier to understand and doesn't use text speak. Age does not always have a direct correlation with intelligence it would seem.

DeletedUser

Age does not always have a direct correlation with intelligence it would seem.

I never really post on these forums but I have got to ask to use this as my sig. So true actually a little frightening.

DISCLAIMER: Do not flame me for this as I have no interest in your conflict nor do I have any opinions based around this topic. Just thought that this statement was correct. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well im twice your age then jax, and even tho you might think yourself funneh and smart by trying to screw over a tribe the way you did here, you only managed to anger a whole lot of ppl, thus gaining a free trip to the rim, wether or not you accept it, the bottom line is that you will be rimmed. a shame realy since the account you and your friends play have some sweet numbers.

As you can tell from replies, I'm clearly not the only one who thought this was funny. Angering "a whole lot of people" apparently seems to be just the leaders of INSO, I see no one else here angry, unless you have contrary evidence. And I am still waiting for you to back up your oh-so-frightening claim of rimming me, because I have yet to see any attacks other than the one from 57 hours away.

Actually, we are not doing as well on this world as we could, because both Saiyaku and I were on vacation during the winter holidays, and hardly were on during the crucial beginning of the world. We also did not join any tribes/premades. We were not even close to our full potential in working together.

So, not to sound arrogant, but if we had been able to play this world completely seriously, Devilhell would be long gone already. Enjoy your blissful ignorance while it lasts :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser22924

welldone jax*give applause* well INSO, it seems sad 1 player is pretty much, kicking u in the balls :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.