A lesson in randomly sending invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammothmaster

When did that war happen? Must have been before nobles....

Meh, it was right when nobles were coming out, top tribes had them(point wise obviously lol). But I didn't agree with them attacking BD outa nowhere for no reason at all other than greed and arrogance.

DeletedUser

wtf is this topic about?

I swear, the last 29 pages have been about what could be accurately summed up as nothing.

29 pages? o_O this is barely on the 5th page.

And this has been about nothing because...INSO ran out of bad counterarguments so they started saying random stuff to which I replied with more random stuff? :D

Well since TWstats deletes profiles when they have been banned, that doesn't leave me anything to show does it? Each time I have had to send a mail to twteam telling them to ban my account so that they don't f-up the tribes I am in, and then format comp.

World 4 I fought eHorde and aHorde, killed 3 million troops with me and 1 other person standing against maybe 1/3 their tribe.(was in CHAOS) Lasted 3 days rofl:lol:, wootage for a first experience!!

World 7 I told you about.

World 11 I created the Reigning Legion of Rome, was #1 in continent since day 1(middle to outer rim). Fought a tribe twice our size head on, held them off until NAP, then had to leave due to real life issues. My tribe merged with a larger tribe and has since thrived and survived. One of the best groups I have ever played with.

Worlds 14-22, 26/28, played off and on, was concentrating on real life stuff(#1 on my tennis team, school... nuff said). Just got to play and get good experience in the early game and fighting wars without as much political crap. This is where I got most of my "fighting skills" at.

World 24 I created El13NR, which was #1 in continent for a long time. Fought Swarm for a bit, but eventually ran outa troops due to allies pussing out and refusing to help after pledging support. Was a great group again, and had a good time.(great respect for Wizdom and his crew ^^)

World 30 I was in boo!, joined in early days. Was doing great until I disagreed with the war with BD, so I ended up getting dismissed over it. Let m4rd noble my village so he could continue his dominance in the area.(keep it up bro!) Discussed with santa over the dismiss and no hard feelings at all. Hope he does well. :icon_biggrin:

So that is a very quick overview of what I have done, so now you can see.
Maybe you should take your beef up with the twstats team and tell them not to delete records, has nothing to do with me.

I see where you are coming, trust me, lol. But I still have to say what I am saying.

Well...I have nothing to say to this, as you pretty much proved my point, is that you are not in a good position in this world to judge others. I don't know about your other worlds...and it doesn't matter.

Except...Lol, how many fking tribes are going to lose credit over random discussions of warring BD? I know all the BD members must feel warm inside right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maccano1

I think what liquid was trying to say is that this thread has derailed from a mocking INSO thread into nothing (as in its not really overly coherent).

Then again I've seen Jax's threads go like this many a time, even when hes wrong he'll argue the point lol (mocking people as he goes along).

DeletedUser

^^

I think what liquid was trying to say is that this thread has derailed from a mocking INSO thread into nothing (as in its not really overly coherent).

Then again I've seen Jax's threads go like this many a time, even when hes wrong he'll argue the point lol (mocking people as he goes along).

kinda proves our arguments right then, hes nothing but a kid, trying to score some attention by trying to make other ppl look bad, this time a tribe.

the sooner hes killed off the better imo, he has almost no troops left after the attacks on devil.

also not bother to scout before you attack again like an arrogant monkey, was that a smart move ? :p

DeletedUser

kinda proves our arguments right then, hes nothing but a kid, trying to score some attention by trying to make other ppl look bad, this time a tribe.

the sooner hes killed off the better imo, he has almost no troops left after the attacks on devil.

also not bother to scout before you attack again like an arrogant monkey, was that a smart move ? :p

...What? When have I not scouted before attacking?

Oh yes...and you pretty much wrong about having no troops left. Considering how its been half a week and you haven't even bothered to begin following on your empty threats, I've been doing this thing called "Rebuilding troops". So now, I welcome any and all attacks from INSO, but be wary lest they be suicide attacks :icon_cool:.

As for your first sentence, you are nothing but a shamed leader who is trying to cover up your gaps by degrading me based on age. :lol:

Ohai

DeletedUser

.M.A attacks 3. Asperity (370|436)
Jan 31, 2009 15:22:30
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

13.4%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: B.M.A
Village: Shadryk, loves me. (356|431) K43
Hidden by the report owner.

Belief: Hidden by the report owner.

Defender: KA-Lamity
Village: 3. Asperity (370|436) K43

Quantity: 100 28 0 733 0 61 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 4.937 5.288 7.376
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 15)
Stable (Level 11)
Workshop (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 10)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 8)
Timber camp (Level 21)
Clay pit (Level 21)
Iron mine (Level 21)
Farm (Level 18)
Warehouse (Level 16)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 16)

yes look at ALL them troops. seriously with scout reports like this no wonder we are scared of attacking you.

DeletedUser

oh wait this one is better, since it is his first village.

The defender has won
-23.2%

Attacker: B.M.A
Village: Shadryk, loves me. (356|431) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 85 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 46 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Belief: Your troops were religious.
paladin: Bite My Ass (B.M.A), equipped with Kalid's telescope

Defender: KA-Lamity
Village: 1. Calamity (369|435) K43

Quantity: 254 297 0 144 112 0 0 0 17 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Units outside of village:

0 0 128 0 0 193 0 0 0 0 0 2

DeletedUser

when did i become the leader in INSO ? lol comon you should be able to do better then this.

Your troop count is like MASSIVE!!!!!! dang i would not dare attack you!

and if you scouted before loosing all them offensive troops of yours, please share the reports, and please explain to me why you sent your mini nukes on a suicide mission if you knew you couldnt win.

DeletedUser

when did i become the leader in INSO ? lol comon you should be able to do better then this.

Your troop count is like MASSIVE!!!!!! dang i would not dare attack you!

and if you scouted before loosing all them offensive troops of yours, please share the reports, and please explain to me why you sent your mini nukes on a suicide mission if you knew you couldnt win.

Hmm..You just failed.

Subject KA-Lamity attacks I AM A NOOB #1 (375|436)
Sent Jan 28,2009 16:06
The defender has won

13.1%

Attacker: KA-Lamity
Village: 1. Calamity (369|435) K43

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious.

Defender: DevilHell
Village: I AM A NOOB #1 (375|436) K43

Quantity: 1840 1052 0 0 73 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses:

Actually, I did the calcs. I would have won with any luck higher than -15%, which is a chance worth taking considering the circumstances. However while my attack hit he got even more support, so there not much I could do.

And I don't suppose its worth mentioning the date and time of those reports? I suppose not.

Apparently, you are scared of attacking me. If not, then why all the talk but no attacks? ;|

DeletedUser

cause im to far away to be bothered attacking you this early in the game^^

well now you did scout, good good.

nevertheless you lost your troops, and now your just a sitting duck.

If your this good player some ppl have been saying you are i would have suspected youd be atleast dodging scouts :)

DeletedUser

cause im to far away to be bothered attacking you this early in the game^^

well now you did scout, good good.

nevertheless you lost your troops, and now your just a sitting duck.

If your this good player some ppl have been saying you are i would have suspected youd be atleast dodging scouts :)

Maybe I am? You'll never know. I could be giving you false reports on purpose for the hell of it :icon_cool:

And if you're too far away, then...maybe...you...should...stop..talking...smack? Consider it.

DeletedUser

you seem to be at a loss for words jax, no "all that" talk anymore ? i guess b.m.a kinda prooved what your all about.

Oh well i think this thread isnt worth it anymore, your just making a bigger fool of yourself with every word coming out of you. ^^

DeletedUser

you seem to be at a loss for words jax, no "all that" talk anymore ? i guess b.m.a kinda prooved what your all about.

Oh well i think this thread isnt worth it anymore, your just making a bigger fool of yourself with every word coming out of you. ^^

Unless you're blind (Which I am seriously beginning to consider) You would see that I've responded to every post you and your members have made in thread, no matter how stupid the content or how empty the words were. The one who seems to be at a loss of words is you and your tribe. I notice how you rarely address any of my arguments or points (Likely because you can't) and instead chose to blather on about rimming me and how foolish I look, when the in fact the foolish looking one is you. :icon_rolleyes:

mammothmaster

Couldt agree more. Your "buddies" have stopped supporting you as this thread has gone on, take it as a sign!

DeletedUser

Maybe I am? You'll never know. I could be giving you false reports on purpose for the hell of it :icon_cool:

And if you're too far away, then...maybe...you...should...stop..talking...smack? Consider it.

i have that sceptor thingymabob, so i see everything. so no you are not doing a good job at giveing me fake reports. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes you do respond to every argument made against you, thats true, but it has gone from, "im all that and ppl are so admiring me" til something like "dang oh well i can just throw some meaningless bladder out there" arguments, and thus it apears your strenght in the arguments are all gone.

a picture can tell more then a thousand words they say, i think b.m.a did just that by showing the reports.

DeletedUser

i have that sceptor thingymabob, so i see everything. so no you are not doing a good job at giveing me fake reports. :icon_rolleyes:

Yet you only used it on one village :icon_rolleyes:

yes you do respond to every argument made against you, thats true, but it has gone from, "im all that and ppl are so admiring me" til something like "dang oh well i can just throw some meaningless bladder out there" arguments, and thus it apears your strenght in the arguments are all gone.

a picture can tell more then a thousand words they say, i think b.m.a did just that by showing the reports.

You know, I have no idea how you throw a "meaningless bladder" at someone, and I hope that if you decide to throw a bladder at me anytime soon, you look the word up in the dictionary first.

So what you're saying is that an argument containing "im all that and ppl are so admiring me" has any more strength than an argument containing ""dang oh well i can just throw some meaningless bladder out there"? (I'm still cracking up about me throwing meaningless bladders, btw)

Yes, and what did he prove with those reports? That I'm rebuilding troops? Uhh...It shouldn't take a thousand words to say that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

on your empty threats, I've been doing this thing called "Rebuilding troops". So now, I welcome any and all attacks from INSO, but be wary lest they be suicide attacks :icon_cool:.
:

yes that is true, but that is all i needed to do, especially after reading this. you was not to know which scouting had the paladin so how could you have possibly planned to trick me?

anyway the village i did scout with the sceptor would not have been nearly enough for our troops, i quote " they be suicide attacks"

DeletedUser

yes that is true, but that is all i needed to do, especially after reading this. you was not to know which scouting had the paladin so how could you have possibly planned to trick me.

anyway the village i did scout with the sceptor would have been nearly enough for, i quote " they be suicide attacks"

Have you taken a look at your best chance of rimming me yet? Devilhell is the closest to me...I don't think you've seen his offensive army? :icon_neutral:

Anyways, you scouted 2 villages, one with the scepter, and you saw that I dodged some of the troops when you scouted that village, so how could you possibly know I did not dodge the other one as well? When you scouted me, I had 3 villages, and now I have 4, and you scouted me more than 48 hours ago. Your knowledge of my troop base is extremely limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.