A lesson in randomly sending invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

pfft i never said you did not dodge, i would expect some of your troops to be out farmming.

also lmao, you really are full of hot air, i scouted you yesterday!! they hit just after 15:00 server time.

anyway them reports were only posted because you said you had "lots" of troops. sure you would have built more, but you still would not have that many since i scouted and when you posted how big your troop count was. also with that extra village, your troops are probably stretched out.

DeletedUser

pfft i never said you did not dodge, i would expect some of your troops to be out farmming.

also lmao, you really are full of hot air, i scouted you yesterday!! they hit just after 15:00 server time.

anyway them reports were only posted because you said you had "lots" of troops. sure you would have built more, but you still would not have that many since i scouted and when you posted how big your troop count was. also with that extra village, your troops are probably stretched out.

I did not say I had "lots" of troops. But I am pretty confident that I can beat back any nobles from your tribe, seeing how I am 4 villages now, therefor 4 armies, and you have lost your only advantage against me; I am now in a tribe, a tribe which is capable and willing to send support to any cause against INSO.

Bah! European timing system strikes again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congratulations you got a 4th village. seriously we can not possibly be able to beat you nnow?!?!

ok this is just a complete waste of time. i see no reason to post in here any more, and i hope other inso members will also refrain from posting any further in this topic.

DeletedUser

congratulations you got a 4th village. seriously we can not possibly be able to beat you nnow?!?!

ok this is just a complete waste of time. i see no reason to post in here any more, and i hope other inso members will also refrain from posting any further in this topic.

If you can, then why aren't you? :icon_rolleyes: Look at what I did using 2 of my villages, without a tribe. You really think the situation will improve for you with 4 villages and a tribe?

It is a waste of time, I agree. Until you decide to get off your lazy @**es and do something to back up what you say, you may as well stay off for the sake of not embarrassing yourselves further.

DeletedUser22924

well, people really are clueless sometimes jax:lol:, they underestimate too much because of size, when this early it dosen't really matter that much.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

that was more than 2 words. :icon_confused: since i last checked "and" is also a word.
If you're going to try to be funny, do it well :).
Also, don't get jealous just because some people can use grammar.

Maccano1

This argument is actually only funny because its highlighting INSO's empty threats. Any half decent tribe would have pulled a co-op on jax strait away and taken him out; for whatever reason they havn't really put any substantial actions behind their words (maybe they are trying to work out the logistics of bladder throwing?), so are looking like a tribe which is all talk.

DeletedUser

True, true :) Any decent tribe would've recognized their security flaw & rim Jax right away, or something alike. But having a tribe go into such arguement as this, against this sole player, to "prove" that "they're right" (while they are not, really..) is just quite lame.

The longer INSO keeps replying, the more of it's image gets destroyed, and the more recognitino jax gets, in my eyes- Keep up the goodies! :lol:

Anyways, not the reason when I went into this topic, was actually this bitter of text;
Mammothmaster said:
World 4 I fought eHorde and aHorde, killed 3 million troops with me and 1 other person standing against maybe 1/3 their tribe.(was in CHAOS) Lasted 3 days rofl, wootage for a first experience!!

Wasn't eHORDE in W3? ;-P

DeletedUser

and you are? anyways isnt this thread a little old by now ? jax has been rimmed, where fighting 2 major wars, against 2 of the top 5 tribes and were doing good, and you come in here and tell us were all talk ? well i guess your one of them ignorant guys out there.

DeletedUser

and you are? anyways isnt this thread a little old by now ? jax has been rimmed, where fighting 2 major wars, against 2 of the top 5 tribes and were doing good, and you come in here and tell us were all talk ? well i guess your one of them ignorant guys out there.

I'm an old nab, dropped TW about two years ago, nothing more (yet here I am, again :O) -

And I'm just pointing out how pathetic this topic actually is, -a tribe, all who's arguments to "protect it's name" are getting busted by a single player. But then again, this whole thread, starting with Jax, just seems to be having the single purpose of gaining popularity- Keep up the great work! <3

DeletedUser22924

damn, why did u bring this topic back, it's very old and the fighting stopped a long time ago -.-

DeletedUser

Yeah, I didn't notice it hadn't been posted for a month, kinda stupid from me to post here anyways .. Hehe

DeletedUser

I'm an old nab, dropped TW about two years ago, nothing more (yet here I am, again :O) -

And I'm just pointing out how pathetic this topic actually is, -a tribe, all who's arguments to "protect it's name" are getting busted by a single player. But then again, this whole thread, starting with Jax, just seems to be having the single purpose of gaining popularity- Keep up the great work! <3

[COLOR="brown] i have never seen a player talk more BS than jax. he takes the truth and twits it, we proved him wrong, and we have rimmed him. although he is pesistant. [/COLOR]

Kevin Li

Yes, you nobled him us a week after we gifted our villages to BD. You must be so proud

DeletedUser

[COLOR="brown] i have never seen a player talk more BS than jax. he takes the truth and twits it, we proved him wrong, and we have rimmed him. although he is pesistant. [/COLOR]

Roflmao, we set BD as our account sitter and gave them our villages because we were getting bored of waiting for you to start your attacks. The ignorance, its amazing.

...And I just checked, we're still not rimmed. Its been what, a month and a half since you said you would rim me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Failure on brown text? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.