A Lesson to the Greeks (Why Nibiru lost HP)

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Actually Niburu was some of the most talented players I have seen, if they took on magic or Waka 1v1 we all know what would have happened. Every single time trains came up on the forum multiple people posted snipes within an hour. I don't see that in magic now and we all know ginge is a noob who just merges. I was just a co on the account so I don't care, but its funny seeing you guys talk like you actually matched them in skill cause from what I saw you didn't...

Deleted User - 10770065

Damn, never knew that incoming trains posted on the forum that were sniped fast was an indication of a tribe's skill level!

DeletedUser119197

Damn, never knew that incoming trains posted on the forum that were sniped fast was an indication of a tribe's skill level!

But yet most of your tribe couldn’t do it when we all were playing

You think my tribe would of lost if I wouldn’t have quit? you are so funny kid honestly, everyone quit they knew they were done when I was gone. That’s what happens when you are the duke. It’s hard to play a world without a duke loosing the whole south.

Stick in your lane.

Deleted User - 10770065

But yet most of your tribe couldn’t do it when we all were playing

You think my tribe would of lost if I wouldn’t have quit? you are so funny kid honestly, everyone quit they knew they were done when I was gone. That’s what happens when you are the duke. It’s hard to play a world without a duke loosing the whole south.

Stick in your lane.

You declared and struck first with your op and made some gains on an account you called "very bad", then when Magic got organised and started to hit back, you ran away with your tail between your legs. You would have lost if you were still playing, you're just making up pathetic excuses to quit because you knew defeat was inevitable. You've always been just an average player with a huge ego who cries nonstop. Magic were the better tribe, Magic deserved to win, you deserved to lose.

DeletedUser88324

meh, considering you (Ginge) have one of the biggest mouths on .net, you were by far our easiest world win EVER. And this is HP.... your "realm"..

Deleted User - 10770065

That's true...my easiest win on TW was on a tribe led by Ginge who apparently has won so many HPs. This must make us gods!!! Ty Ginge for the easiest win ever <3

DeletedUser88324

Oh, full time job, full time husband, son, friend, dog owner, ps4 player, and recently started programming. So not sure how "getting laid" covers for letting a tribe go to shits.

DeletedUser119197

Oh, full time job, full time husband, son, friend, dog owner, ps4 player, and recently started programming. So not sure how "getting laid" covers for letting a tribe go to shits.

Okay you lead an account by yourself like I basically did? so you had 3 hours to play ? Fair enough

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
It is obviously not the only indication. This game is extremely basic, it just comes down to consistency and activity and landing your times. The only other aspect is deception which even an unimaginative person can figure out. Magic was good at diplomacy but compared to the others did not have as skilled players. Nubiru had skill and activity but not diplomacy. And Waka, well just listen to ginge for 10 seconds and you will know their mistakes. If Magic were so good they would have had more members in the top 10, before they nobled out the free banned villages, but no they didn't farm or conquer well.

DeletedUser81551

Salty losers from Nibiru on forums :D

7HXC.gif

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Funny when salty nerds are saying that 'magic were not as skilled' when they're literally made up of some of the best players in the game currently. Just because their opponents cheat 24/7 or got themselves all worked up over self-created, self-inflated hype (lol bigwhinge) doesnt detract anything from Magic.

Imagine coming here from some backwater regional server then giving every other player from said server a bad name by botting and whining when caught

Imagine thinking there is much difference between 10 and 15 trains.

Imagine thinking having IRL demands on your time differentiates you from ANYONE ELSE IN THE GAME

Check out with dignity seriously

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is obviously not the only indication. This game is extremely basic, it just comes down to consistency and activity and landing your times. The only other aspect is deception which even an unimaginative person can figure out. Magic was good at diplomacy but compared to the others did not have as skilled players. Nubiru had skill and activity but not diplomacy. And Waka, well just listen to ginge for 10 seconds and you will know their mistakes. If Magic were so good they would have had more members in the top 10, before they nobled out the free banned villages, but no they didn't farm or conquer well.

This is ignorance. Skill on the battlefield isn't just about timing well or sniping trains. Skill on the battlefield is reflected in adapting to your enemy and finding their weaknesses and using those weaknesses to beat them. Magic's top players do that consistently in almost every world they play.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Just cause some members in that tribe cheated didn't mean everyone did, that was everyone's excuse to gang up on Niburu but it was really cause you knew we were growing twice as fast as you. From what I remembered Magic wasn't active enough to farm or they were just bad at it cause I beat them every single day, not until Waka started attacking were you able to catch up ing rowth. Of course I will agree their diplomatic strategies are the worst in any server but this HP was only won through diplomacy not skill, not saying you aren't the best, you just didn't prove it this world or didn't spend the time. You call me salty, I am just calling you guys out cause it is funny seeing "what the best looks like"

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just cause some members in that tribe cheated didn't mean everyone did, that was everyone's excuse to gang up on Niburu but it was really cause you knew we were growing twice as fast as you. From what I remembered Magic wasn't active enough to farm or they were just bad at it cause I beat them every single day, not until Waka started attacking were you able to catch up ing rowth. Of course I will agree their diplomatic strategies are the worst in any server but this HP was only won through diplomacy not skill, not saying you aren't the best, you just didn't prove it this world or didn't spend the time. You call me salty, I am just calling you guys out cause it is funny seeing "what the best looks like"

Once again ignorance is bliss I guess. Here are the facts:

Several accounts in Magic were top 25 in farming and in ODA before war with Nibiru broke out. Btw, farming helps with nobles and growth but it doesn't win wars.

Magic only ever had diplomacy with one tribe and that was a NAP with Waka. We never coordinated with them against Nibiru. Just because we both fought Nibiru doesn't mean we worked together.

We have been fighting wars the entire world. One war was 8v1 against us. Every tribe except Waka worked against us since the beginning of the world.

Maybe it appears from the outside looking in that we had an easy win but that is far from the truth.

DeletedUser88324

Nibiru was a lot easier opponent than Bro and its family tribes.

But in Nibiru's favor, Waka and their ginger were even easier

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Once again ignorance is bliss I guess. Here are the facts:

Several accounts in Magic were top 25 in farming and in ODA before war with Nibiru broke out. Btw, farming helps with nobles and growth but it doesn't win wars.

Magic only ever had diplomacy with one tribe and that was a NAP with Waka. We never coordinated with them against Nibiru. Just because we both fought Nibiru doesn't mean we worked together.

We have been fighting wars the entire world. One war was 8v1 against us. Every tribe except Waka worked against us since the beginning of the world.

Maybe it appears from the outside looking in that we had an easy win but that is far from the truth.

Actually no magic farm was crap the whole beginning of the world. Only good ones were Waka and Nubiru, the only devoted players, no one even took you seriously cause you couldn't even dominate early. If you are so good you would have been something early and warred with bro instead of merging. Diplomacy won your battle, or should I say the mods. You all brag about having mods in your dumb skype group. Doubt you would have won otherwise. What a sham this game has become from what it used to be, no wonder they had to make a TW2, all players who write in their mail box instead of sending in their rally point. I wasn't even playing hp completely seriously cause I play other worlds and somehow I destroyed all of magic in farm and conquers, top 3 first half of the world, lol the best you crack me up. The best already left obviously they wouldn't put up with this.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Actually no magic farm was crap the whole beginning of the world. Only good ones were Waka and Nubiru, the only devoted players, no one even took you seriously cause you couldn't even dominate early. If you are so good you would have been something early and warred with bro instead of merging. Diplomacy won your battle, or should I say the mods. You all brag about having mods in your dumb skype group. Doubt you would have won otherwise. What a sham this game has become from what it used to be, no wonder they had to make a TW2, all players who write in their mail box instead of sending in their rally point. I wasn't even playing hp completely seriously cause I play other worlds and somehow I destroyed all of magic in farm and conquers, top 3 first half of the world, lol the best you crack me up. The best already left obviously they wouldn't put up with this.

Gonna be hilarious when the greek server gets merged in with .net as has been the trend lately. Im looking forward to it already :D

Thinking your little regional server is the best is like thinking your local football club would beat an international team. I mean yeah sure you might have good players in there that are on a decent level but its kinda a whole different ball game. Plus good luck getting night cos/sitters with your shitty attitudes lol

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

So many of the "best" players on world after world end up quitting and making excuses for why we beat them. You are just another in a long line of sore losers.

skyler14

Congratulations to us!
To hell with all the sore losers!

Imagine being the most dedicated farmers and in the end losing to people you never took seriously.
It's like this idiot posting didn't even read the original post where I pointed out this very flaw in their thinking.

ALL YOUR GLORY ARE BELONG TO US! :cool:

kpap

Gonna be hilarious when the greek server gets merged in with .net as has been the trend lately. Im looking forward to it already :D

Thinking your little regional server is the best is like thinking your local football club would beat an international team. I mean yeah sure you might have good players in there that are on a decent level but its kinda a whole different ball game. Plus good luck getting night cos/sitters with your shitty attitudes lol

Actually i dont care at all about your hp or all the other post in this thread but id like to inform you that greek server is one of the most competitive server exist.Either on speeds or in normal worlds many greek players/tribes have had outstaning performances and we have won many of them too.You just dont know it..I dont care how they lost in HP.Im not a fun of them either.Imagine we just ignore them in our server.But from my experience and fellow teammates too,net specifically has by far the most unskilled players we have ever seen comparing the quantity of them participating in every world..
Thinking your little post and the fact that (if im not mistaken) they lost in HP,makes me consider how many post would make if they won this.
Fyi in our server we wouldnt even care about you.Plus,good luck if indeed our server merges with yours
Cheers