A Lesson to the Greeks (Why Nibiru lost HP)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am going on about how you were talking like you were going to crush me but you did nothing but get worked up over some fakes, this noob crushed you this hp world. So then what does that make you.

Dude I don't even know who tf you are, you're a nobody that i'd wipe the floor with in any world. You're talking like you've accomplished something when you've done nothing this HP. Crush me? Fuck outta here nobody touched us all HP ;)

Also @Pack we didn't start seriously on 107 on the 21st, we PP farmed for a week.

2019-03-30 04:02 178 +60 Unknown that's our actual 107 start probably shouldn't compare Groot to a nOOb like exon tho it will always be 1 sided.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

2 more weeks gone by, still with her

F in the chat to those who thought we’d be broken up lol

DeletedUser119197

A new HP already? lol mad, still have a gf and a job :( she hasn’t left me yet

But I have a few hours here and there, so if anyone wants like the best player ever who looses 10 villages out of 200 and quits then let me know

Thanks

Deleted User - 10770065

A new HP already? lol mad, still have a gf and a job :( she hasn’t left me yet

But I have a few hours here and there, so if anyone wants like the best player ever who looses 10 villages out of 200 and quits then let me know

Thanks

@Nwaro I heard you were looking for players for your premade

DeletedUser119197

20 players in a tribe, holy crap lol

Gonna be some big mass recruiting tribes, can’t wait to see a tribe with 100 players ha