A Lesson to the Kids (Why Catfish lost HP)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11347146

In the following post I'm going to outline why I believe Nibiru failed miserably for a multitude of reasons. (Skyler14's quote)
( Nibiru's fail should be a lesson for you to not be a kiddy in the next future, actually present).

So as, Skyler14(C0V3RT) said before (thanks for the intro bruh), in this post, I'm going to take my revenge on some children who have talked for too long, forgetting that in the end the most important thing is the field to talk. We came to do this HP, with the idea of having fun comparing ourselves with excellent tribes without too many pretensions. We knew we didn't have night protection (as we were used to) and that we could clash with players from all over the world. We were mocked, insulted and underestimated from day 1. After having initially tried to be respectful people, we (and I have in the first person) started to show no more respect towards those who insulted us even though they didn't know us. Maybe someone was used to dancing the "WAKA WAKA dance" ..

Unfortunately for you, we don't dance Waka Waka, but we give Pizza in da face.
But first..let's take a look at some "big quotes" when HP just started..

g2r5ThE.jpg
TqlV5eB.jpg
3Kv0WE4.jpg
8fJKdc2.jpg
BL6fQzF.jpg

Thursday, we did OP on Catfish, turned on them with 70% of our power.

This is the result:
Side 1:
Tribes: ALLERT
Side 2:
Tribes: Catfis

Timeframe: 20/06/2019 00:00:00 to 22/06/2019 15:48:10

Total conquers:

Side 1: 212
Side 2: 53
Difference: 159

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 9
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,183,552
Side 2: 136,321
Difference: 1,047,231

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 477,483
Side 2: 78,625
Difference: 398,858

chart

#1 The infinite ego of the Catfish.
After winning the last HP, they thought they were the gods who came to earth. Instead of taking ALLERTs as a new challenge, they decided to honk.

#2 Too much trash talk, little focus in the game.
The title speaks for itself. You have limited yourself to thinking that sooner or later you would have won the world in some way, perhaps with some diplomacy or with your "demolition tactics".

#3 Wrong diplomancy
Immediately after the CEDCALs fell, instead of going around in the XLNTs that were smaller than you at the time, you decided to opt for a face to face with the ALLERTs that were bigger. This has literally blocked your growth.

#4 Wrong decisions and strategies.
You thought that with the trick of the catapults and the 4-5K commands per day on each account at the front, we will have fallen, exhausted from your pressing. You got the exact opposite: we adapted to your style of play and outclassed you during the OPs (taking many more villages than you and always losing very few), while we catapulted you. It is true, for a while you made us suffer, this because we had 4 fronts, so all our offensive potential was divided by 4. We took the edge, we had the front Shots, the front XLNT and yours. You launched your nuke only on us. This made the difference for a short time.

#5 Excess of confidence and superiority.
On discord, in forums and for PM, you have always laughed at us, thinking that only you knew how to play with TW strong that, you thought we were like the Greeks. We are a stain, tested for years and years, and you have underestimated this aspect. You have failed in every offensive operation and in every defensive operation, we have always achieved what we set out to achieve. Initially blowing up inconvenient villages with 1-2 camps by us. Up to the critical moment, when I finally got 70% of our nukes. At that point, after having catapulted an entire area for 2 weeks, we decided to sink the knife. The humiliating result is in everyone's eyes: we have made you give up.

#6 Own you & shut up Yea basic stuff.
Take your licks like a man and don't make excuses for your failures. Pop that orbital balloon that is your ego and learn from them. (CIT) Your strategies were mediocre. Fake with swords, thousands of fakes when you launched the nobles (with different times from the same village) trying to make us believe they were just fakes. What else did you do? Catapult the 2nd line and some desperate action on Neutronized. Now it's time to shut up. Maybe your strategies worked fine on Greeks, but we're not them. #weareALLERT.
We told u at the beggining of the war. Following, I leave you a gift.

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1439722/-The-defeat-of-Catfish

From all of the Catfish players, my respect only goes to the two players who play in "War-Peace" (Andrew & Jorge) who have shown themselves to be smart and correct people. The others, a mass of kids. Right now our war it's +77(increasing hour by hour) for us. Some of your players threw down their weapons.. Have a nice day Catdi..ehm Catfish.
The world is done for you.

#SRY4DIE #HONKED #REKT #weareALLERT

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Most of Catfis are in game recruits, so it makes most of your post void. But I haven’t lost YET.

I will make a more detailed post later maybe, but I wouldn’t boast about beating a tribe half your size when you got that size by being mass pushed early game with your 4-5 family tribes. You deserved all the hate and trash talk for that early on in the world.

gogeta lv4

Most of Catfis are in game recruits, so it makes most of your post void. But I haven’t lost YET.

I will make a more detailed post later maybe, but I wouldn’t boast about beating a tribe half your size when you got that size by being mass pushed early game with your 4-5 family tribes. You deserved all the hate and trash talk for that early on in the world.
Looool you re funny

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You never rimmed me get over yourself I didn't even play startup when our account got cucked and everyone on groot quit, the truth is you're all butt hurt because I said your family tribe is a joke(because boosting with 4-5 tribes is a joke) and every fact I've hit you with you have to make some bullshit reason up for why I am wrong and you are right. Your tribe IS the biggest joke I've seen in a while, you join a HighPerformance(small world) with 5 tribes and boost massively and expect people not to talk shit about your weak strategy? What did you expect, maybe in Italian servers boosting and circle jerking with each other is normal.

Only thing you have on me is I talk shit on discord, which I do every world you're nothing special.

When you all decide to grow a pair of balls and join a new world w/o your group of push accounts then talk to me, until then stay Boosting.

#weareBOOST

DeletedUser123378

4 tribes thanks.... but yeah how much did it boost? 60 villages?we are talking about a war of 1000+ villages.... in the end the real block to your growth was the fact that you had no villages to take cuz you were allied with all the world..... (or nap what you like....) we had quite a few ways to go to take big villages :p

DeletedUser123371

@ottomatic fighter The difference between me and you is that you told me "i'm coming for you", but you deleted from the world, running in a shit world (w108).
I told you I was coming, and here I am.

catfished.png

Don't talk too early if you can't prove what you say with facts.

Catfish fishing season is open.

gogeta lv4

You never rimmed me get over yourself I didn't even play startup when our account got cucked and everyone on groot quit, the truth is you're all butt hurt because I said your family tribe is a joke(because boosting with 4-5 tribes is a joke) and every fact I've hit you with you have to make some bullshit reason up for why I am wrong and you are right. Your tribe IS the biggest joke I've seen in a while, you join a HighPerformance(small world) with 5 tribes and boost massively and expect people not to talk shit about your weak strategy? What did you expect, maybe in Italian servers boosting and circle jerking with each other is normal.

Only thing you have on me is I talk shit on discord, which I do every world you're nothing special.

When you all decide to grow a pair of balls and join a new world w/o your group of push accounts then talk to me, until then stay Boosting.

#weareBOOST

Allert is not the whole world, but only a k, you have taken slaps, you have not been able to find an alliance, you have not been able to hold your own, you have been nobs, now you are crying over the family tribe you had to plan in the first months of game and instead made your ass

Cry Cry cry

Deleted User - 10770065

Mfw ppl don’t understand how much 60+ villages matter in hugely snowballing your growth during startup on no hauls :/

It's like I'm playing 1v1 mid on league and my jungler ints my enemy mid and goes 60-0 without killing me, but has 6 items when I have 1 and boasts after killing me xd

I'm the greatest, everyone else is trash.

gogeta lv4

Mfw when ppl don’t understand how much 60+ villages matter in hugely snowballing your growth during startup on no hauls :/

Its like im playing 1v1 mid on league and my jungler ints my enemy mid and goes 60-0 without killing me but has 6 items when i have 1 and boasts after killing me xd

Im the greatest, everyone else is trash
You are the greatest for take slaps xD

DeletedUser123378

Mfw when ppl don’t understand how much 60+ villages matter in hugely snowballing your growth during startup on no hauls :/

Its like im playing 1v1 mid on league and my jungler ints my enemy mid and goes 60-0 without killing me but has 6 items when i have 1 and boasts after killing me xd

yeah the only difference is thet it wasn't 1v1.....

Deleted User - 11347146

You took an argument and exceed more than it is.
The fact is, you said "no excuses", then you type about them. That's hilarius firstly.
Then, in a world with no haul, internal it's a bad thing, just saying.
At the same time that your opponents are growing and oping u, you have to internal and that's not good.
So please, we internal some villages 2 months ago. During this period, I expected so much things from PRO like your tribes always describe to be, or not? Now u deny that no one from ur tribe (included urself) didn't talked about how good u are at this game?

C'mmon. You did NAP with everyone, and talk about some internals on the start.

As I repeat, from pro players like u, we all expected more than patethic excuses like these.

PS: Cat lost the world. Your still in game, but for Catfish the world is done. We destroy FL, a high % of ur ammount of Def, and we're in your backline.
Few days and only from 2 account you'll receive like 130 nukes.

Is not that done? We'll see, as I always said.
And I talk with facts, not meme or bullshits.

Just admit, we're a good tribe, with good players, organization and co-playing as a good squad. Not that hard.
We're top 1 in everything, all the ranks are taken by us since 2 months and talking about some internals, is patethic just saying.
If someone is good at something, these internals dosen't make the difference.

If a low quality squad strikes agaist Real Madrid with a not clear penalty, Real Madrid will win anyway.

If u play Vayne vs Caitlyn, and missplay once, doesen't matter. As good as u are, you'll win.
If u find an AFK in your team and lose a game that ur 20-1, dosen't matter if u lose.

If you're good, you'll scale the ladder.

Now is more clear the argument @ShaunDK ?
Hope it is, otherwise dosen't really matter for me.

Deleted User - 10770065

You took an argument and exceed more than it is.
The fact is, you said "no excuses", then you type about them. That's hilarius firstly.
Then, in a world with no haul, internal it's a bad thing, just saying.
At the same time that your opponents are growing and oping u, you have to internal and that's not good.
So please, we internal some villages 2 months ago. During this period, I expected so much things from PRO like your tribes always describe to be, or not? Now u deny that no one from ur tribe (included urself) didn't talked about how good u are at this game?

C'mmon. You did NAP with everyone, and talk about some internals on the start.

As I repeat, from pro players like u, we all expected more than patethic excuses like these.

PS: Cat lost the world. Your still in game, but for Catfish the world is done. We destroy FL, a high % of ur ammount of Def, and we're in your backline.
Few days and only from 2 account you'll receive like 130 nukes.

Is not that done? We'll see, as I always said.
And I talk with facts, not meme or bullshits.

Just admit, we're a good tribe, with good players, organization and co-playing as a good squad. Not that hard.
We're top 1 in everything, all the ranks are taken by us since 2 months and talking about some internals, is patethic just saying.
If someone is good at something, these internals dosen't make the difference.

If a low quality squad strikes agaist Real Madrid with a not clear penalty, Real Madrid will win anyway.

If u play Vayne vs Caitlyn, and missplay once, doesen't matter. As good as u are, you'll win.
If u find an AFK in your team and lose a game that ur 20-1, dosen't matter if u lose.

If you're good, you'll scale the ladder.

Now is more clear the argument @ShaunDK ?
Hope it is, otherwise dosen't really matter for me.

Look, I guess I will bite a little.

Me not being done yet is a joke obviously, as you can see, I'm not spamming you with fakes/nukes everyday (wasn't a bot btw). Unless somehow FEAR or Shots wake up and learn the basics of the game, there is no hope to turn the world around due to the huge size difference between ALLERT and Catfis which I've already stated how that came about (and how that forced Catfis to make diplo with FEAR rather war them and eat them for themselves). I would also even consider saying that the current lineup Catfis have is perhaps not as strong as yours, as I've said before, this roster is not the same one as the one that played last HP with most being in game recruits which is typically unheard of from the leader of this tribe.

Also, I don't know if it was obvious or not but I've never really played this world seriously or had much interest in the world, which is why I never gained myself a frontline. I played my account pretty much solo (due to my co players being busy on w106 and other factors). In fact, I only started logging again when the war with ALLERT was coming up and I decided to help them a bit because I strongly opposed your tribe's tactics early game (otherwise I probably would have been internalled if not). Which btw, is one of the most lamest things I've seen so far in all my worlds of playing + the extreme amount of trash talk coming from a foreign premade boasting their own skills because of their regional success is all but too common and fun to humble like many times before.

Yeah, I probably did say no excuses prior to the war, so I guess I will go against my word with that due to this thread being made to feed your ego with all the things that were said that are mostly, in my opinion, not true or over exaggerated.

Anyway, all I've said that can be considered trash talk was "I find it very unlikely I will lose to you" (which was said with me thinking FEAR/Shots knew the fundamentals of the game) nothing else, I never said I was going to rim you guys or called any of you bad. Maybe I stated how lame the early game pushing was, because good players/tribes don't need a 80 village lead to win worlds and it really sucks the fun out of the world for the rest of the competition. I would never play in a tribe that would do something like that.

Finally, if it means anything, I will admit you guys are good players, how good, we'll never know. I have never said otherwise. You guys were more active and had better teamwork than my tribe.One thing I won't understand however, is how you guys are all being nice to me over pm/discord about how much pressure I put on you guys, how we made your frontline accounts quit, how we taught you how effective catting is (despite this all being very small-scale), how you want me to play with your tribe in future worlds and what not. But in here, you are the complete opposite and being incredibly negative about everything. Weird, maybe it's bipolar or maybe something else but whatever.

Congrats if you guys do end up winning this world, I'll see you guys hopefully in a future world. Goodbye.

DeletedUser119197

Urbanban got rekt cause they kicked me off the account backfired to hell :D woop woop

Did hate allert but after big ego thom I’m a supporter ;)

Good stuff, love the post, p.s they are trash only good account is groot, and last world they had an account with 100 villages quit right next to them (me)

Everyone Else there are trash talk so much poo poo

Alestasis

Multiple fronts with multiple tribes that are pretty much the same size as you. Lmfao

So much bragging for a tribe who exploited the rules.