A letter of warning

DeletedUser

Tribal wars is a game, but there's a strong aspect of trust and loyalty which is very important. I'd say this is mostly due to the amount of time and effort you put into your village, your friends, and your tribemates - the relationships you build. It's a lot of work and you really develop friendships quickly. So even as an experienced player who has played for 8-9 years, when that trust is betrayed it still stings a little. I'm not here to complain or what have you - I'm here to warn players of a very distasteful member of our community, HaroldH69. This player was in WET, as was I. We were close, I trusted him etc etc,..considered him to be a friend. He agreed to help me noble, for which I expressed my deep gratitude and promised my help in return in the near future, he sent the necessary nobles for me to take a village in one hit - a kind gesture I thought! Well, he never sent those nobles - not at my target anyway. He betrayed WET and he betrayed me and sent those nobles at me. Then his haughty taunting and "mom jokes" he followed up with made his childish behavior even more apparent than ever. I won't go into all the gory details, but as a TW player who respects honor and trust I write this warning, to avoid befriending or associating with this player in this world or future ones. A player who betrays his tribe and a friend for one village is a player worth avoiding.

-Dying Flutchman

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

Few more example are there in this world with some big account, who come into the same category.

now trust loyalty etc. is missing day by day in TW

Sad to hear you are one victim of such things.

DeletedUser116628

So just so you know both sides, Dying Flutchman was getting an account sitter from outside the tribe and was about to be kicked so I took his villa as obviously he was no longer gonna be in the tribe...He had no troops. The leadership of WET were in talks about kicking him. It turns out the leadership were willing to let him stay, but when I found out it was too late. However looking at his troop count, he should of been kicked anyway.

DeletedUser

Few more example are there in this world with some big account, who come into the same category.

now trust loyalty etc. is missing day by day in TW

Sad to hear you are one victim of such things.

Indeed, trust and loyalty are hard to come by these days.

DeletedUser

So just so you know both sides, Dying Flutchman was getting an account sitter from outside the tribe and was about to be kicked so I took his villa as obviously he was no longer gonna be in the tribe...He had no troops. The leadership of WET were in talks about kicking him. It turns out the leadership were willing to let him stay, but when I found out it was too late. However looking at his troop count, he should of been kicked anyway.

Not true, as you were told directly I wasn't being dismissed. The leader was in direct contact with me and we were good friends, the outside sitter had no tribe or mail access, so your point is invalid. Discontinue your lies, you're making yourself look worse than you are already. Now they are hell-bent on taking you down for your betrayal. Speaking of troop count, I had more troops than you until I lost them nobling, so also an invalid and humorous jab for you to make. I think you need to hone your skill more towards loyalty and playing with dignity, TW has enough trolls and children.

DeletedUser116628

I have the messages with the Duke, I can post if people want?? They clearly show that your were being discussed for dismissal... Also being part of the Leadership I can post the council chat as well. As for troop counts you make me laugh...You don't even know my troop counts, you have only seen the small amount I sent with my noble to take your villa...My nuke is else where and my second vill is also got a good troop count :) As for Loyalty and dignity, all the players that know me will back me up when I say I I am a very loyal team player.

DeletedUser

I am not here to argue or talk to you, or play the ego measuring contest game. I'm only getting the truth out there to the people of W86, I am all about trust and loyalty so when i see a bad apple I point it out in order to improve all of our TW experience. As for your response, spongebob, leader of WET will back me on the fact you ignored his direct order not to noble, he forwarded mail, you said you took it because "it was juicy" yet still claim to "not be that kind of player" that would backstab your own tribemate. Also I was rank 18 farmer in the world, whereas the max amount you've farmed is 80k, so you simply embarrass yourself. The world now knows you did this act out of greed and you will suffer the consequences of your actions.

I rest my case.

I wish to thin out the player base to decent and fair opponents.

DeletedUser116463

i think this should be discussed via skype or emails.

DeletedUser

I have the messages with the Duke, I can post if people want?? They clearly show that your were being discussed for dismissal... Also being part of the Leadership I can post the council chat as well.

The mail has been shown to the tribe and a discussion means a decision hasn't been made. And fyi the mail incriminates you more...

You don't even know my troop counts, you have only seen the small amount I sent with my noble to take your villa...My nuke is else where and my second vill is also got a good troop count :)

Look again lmao

As for Loyalty and dignity, all the players that know me will back me up when I say I I am a very loyal team player.

I know you, cannot confirm your statement.

Move along now.

DeletedUser

I know you, cannot confirm your statement.

pQmWjYrz39YAg.gif

... moving along ...

SfKMUg5v3My5O.gif

DeletedUser116812

Well since my name mentioned at some part..

Something i need to clarify here

1. We did discussed about kicking dying flutchman, however we never done that.. Dying still part of WET when haroldH69 nobel him
2. I never said anything about haroldH69 allowed to internal dying flutchman
3. The part of HaroldH69 found out that "we willing to let him stay" a bit too late seems to be true. However at the first nobel attempt, dying successfully defended himself and he killed one of haroldH69's nobel. HaroldH69 resent the nobels again which was after i mailed him

Spongebob Squarepants

Deleted User - 4669627

pQmWjYrz39YAg.gif

... moving along ...

SfKMUg5v3My5O.gif
that needed reposted
i would add that Dirty Harry never contested lying to dying

anyway, it seems like wet has it straight and is taking steps to right the wrong, cheers to them
i am curious what is happening here though...

87584aeaabf8091199c09ab0f2cf116a.png

clearly that is no cross noble

DeletedUser

They did an op on Rodrigo together. They village was meant to go to Soljah but loyalty drops decided differently. Soljah left the village with ODA for a couple days to regain the res back for the noble he would have to rebuild when Soljah retook the village.

Could have been sorted out differently but thats how they chose to roll with it

DeletedUser116812

Well regarding the situation of dying and harold, i have reports, mails and forum chats to confirm everything.. However it would be inappropriate for me to enclose everything here..

and yes we dismissed harold since that kind of action is really unacceptable

nata