A little disappointment @ Win!'s move on K45

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Win! truely had good opportunity within K45.

They have amazing spread and few decent players who looks really experienced (ex-LC players)

Most people had good view on them , because they have good amount of OD and staying quiet at the external forum.

At least, I had some respect toward them . wished a good game.

But their current move really shows lack of leadership to me.

1. Win! leader got scared of 13 ARMADA players based in K45 and offered Coalition to quite many K45 major tribes.

-> Why did their leader need a coalition when they have 36 active players in the continent? (its like 3 times more manpower :S)

-> Why did their leader had to ask coalition for so many tribes? (Isnt 1~2 enough?)

- I have the list but I am not going to mention it here, because I can see some of their coalition tribes do not really want to work for them. I do not feel the need to embrass them.

2. What comes after coalition? Grand K45 Hugging each other? or some betrayal drama?

-> I really want to know whats their leader's long-term plan or Has he ever thought about it?

Ok. Lets say they successfully finished off ARMADA players. How are they going to treat their coalition tribes after that?

Either hugging or betraying. Is this really what their leader want?

3. Failed to gain trust from their own members

-> Its really funny some of their players offered personal NAP to our players while they are on the mission.

warmongrel401 today at 01:16
i didnt notice we were so close ... any chance on getting a personal n.a.p ?

warmongrel401 today at 03:09
i would like a personal n.a.p i dont agree with everything my tribe does .

so im willing to give you my word as man that i will not attack unless you attack

warmongrel401 today at 03:12
so are you willing to have a personal n.a.p with me ?
I hope their leader do not withdraw this player just because I published his conversation. I feel sorry for him :(

In conclusion, Win! leader is no different than APOC family in my eyes.

DarkNobler on 28.08. at 21:53
Hey everyone its time we Get to work i want you to reply to this saying if your defensive or offenseive, offensive players will be given a target to clear and dfensive will be given players to support thanks.

EVERYONE START SENDING FAKES AT EVERYONE IN ARMADA at 1:00 server time
If this is a winning strategy mentioned at your tribe's profile, bring it on ;)

I guess its a good challenges for ARMADA players to gain more experiences in Net server.

Team ARMADA came here in W58 to build our reputation, not domination. I think it is a good chance for us to show our unity to the net server.

No matter we will be defeated by them or not, I hope people have some respect toward ARMADA for fighting together as a tribe til the very end.

Thanks.

DeletedUser100206

Good luck ARMADA, you know my opinion on this Hyunwoong :)

Really is disappointing to see that W58 is another world with 'Coalitions' taking down single tribes. Nice one Win!. Nice one..

DeletedUser

Really is disappointing to see that W58 is another world with 'Coalitions' taking down single tribes. Nice one Win!. Nice one..

Yeah, sucks that the best tribes can't have it all their own way. :icon_rolleyes:

Good strategy by Win! if Armada are better than them or if a 1v1 would slow down their growth too much this early on in the game. Success will rely heavily on Win! being able to convince the other tribes to be 100% committed.

DeletedUser100206

Yeah, sucks that the best tribes can't have it all their own way. :icon_rolleyes:

Good strategy by Win! if Armada are better than them or if a 1v1 would slow down their growth too much this early on in the game. Success will rely heavily on Win! being able to convince the other tribes to be 100% committed.

I was thinking more, it sucks that the other tribes can't play 1on1 or in this cause 3on1 (considering Win! have 3 times more than ARMADA in that K).

Not at all a good strategy, unless they intend on going through the whole world making coalitions every time they war and then having to back stab the others so they can be dominant?

ToPaT

For better or for worse, diplomacy is still part of the game my friend.

DeletedUser

I was thinking more, it sucks that the other tribes can't play 1on1 or in this cause 3on1 (considering Win! have 3 times more than ARMADA in that K).

Not at all a good strategy, unless they intend on going through the whole world making coalitions every time they war and then having to back stab the others so they can be dominant?

If you know you can't win (or high possibility of failure) using a certain strategy, it would be foolish to implement that strategy.

Now if you can think of a better strategy that allows you to win and win easily, it would be foolish not to implement that strategy.

Agree that backstabbing will eventually be their downfall. If that is what they intend. However, you can enter into a short term coalition where both sides know this is the case. It might lead to future working together and shared dominance. It might lead to future wars between the coalition tribes. As long as all the sides are aware and accept the terms, it can not be seen as backstabbing.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13939

If you know you can't win (or high possibility of failure) using a certain strategy, it would be foolish to implement that strategy.

Now if you can think of a better strategy that allows you to win and win easily, it would be foolish not to implement that strategy.

Agree that backstabbing will eventually be their downfall. If that is what they intend. However, you can enter into a short term coalition where both sides know this is the case. It might lead to future working together and shared dominance. It might lead to future wars between the coalition tribes. As long as all the sides are aware and accept the terms, it can not be seen as backstabbing.

In a thread about disappointment, you have impressed me.

DeletedUser

i always thought win were noobs.

so is this a decleration?

*patiently awaits reports*

DeletedUser

Well said. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" Love this little bit btw.....

DeletedUser96004

Good Luck to both tribes.

I dont think you can critise win's tactics until you see if they work :). I guess the coming weeks will tell all :) There are clearly talented players in both tribes, and this early in the game I think the leadership will be crucial. Who has the better leaders?

DeletedUser

Win! truely had good opportunity within K45.

They have amazing spread and few decent players who looks really experienced (ex-LC players)

Most people had good view on them , because they have good amount of OD and staying quiet at the external forum.

At least, I had some respect toward them . wished a good game.

But their current move really shows lack of leadership to me.

1. Win! leader got scared of 13 ARMADA players based in K45 and offered Coalition to quite many K45 major tribes.

-> Why did their leader need a coalition when they have 36 active players in the continent? (its like 3 times more manpower :S)

-> Why did their leader had to ask coalition for so many tribes? (Isnt 1~2 enough?)

- I have the list but I am not going to mention it here, because I can see some of their coalition tribes do not really want to work for them. I do not feel the need to embrass them.

2. What comes after coalition? Grand K45 Hugging each other? or some betrayal drama?

-> I really want to know whats their leader's long-term plan or Has he ever thought about it?

Ok. Lets say they successfully finished off ARMADA players. How are they going to treat their coalition tribes after that?

Either hugging or betraying. Is this really what their leader want?

3. Failed to gain trust from their own members

-> Its really funny some of their players offered personal NAP to our players while they are on the mission.

I hope their leader do not withdraw this player just because I published his conversation. I feel sorry for him :(

In conclusion, Win! leader is no different than APOC family in my eyes.

If this is a winning strategy mentioned at your tribe's profile, bring it on ;)

I guess its a good challenges for ARMADA players to gain more experiences in Net server.

Team ARMADA came here in W58 to build our reputation, not domination. I think it is a good chance for us to show our unity to the net server.

No matter we will be defeated by them or not, I hope people have some respect toward ARMADA for fighting together as a tribe til the very end.

Thanks.

Please dont play this game, Werent you the one going around asking tribes in k45 what there diplomatic relations were with us? I belive so and coalation? whats that about theres not many ribes helping us besides our one friend :)

Please dont twist things :)

DeletedUser

I got asked too be VIP's academy. Just me :eek:

Anyway, both parties will be slowed I'm not intrested in this war since when one side wins they will just get slaughtered by a tribe thats not Warred so early.

DeletedUser

I got asked too be VIP's academy. Just me :eek:

Anyway, both parties will be slowed I'm not intrested in this war since when one side wins they will just get slaughtered by a tribe thats not Warred so early.

Very very true

Status
Not open for further replies.