A little less conversation..

DeletedUser

Do you really think temlam was his only spy?I seriously doubt it.

mvvm

no, but i find it funny how not even cele's own spies are willing to stay loyal to him

what do you think that says about cele?

DeletedUser

They were silly enough to recruit him a few days after he left Unkwn,he did what he had to do,and then though it would be nice to "play" with them a bit.It still took them a few hours to kick him.If he was Cele's only spy,or if he need more time in -X-,I am pretty sure he'd still be there.Thing is though,that -X- is here no more,and that's what matters the most.

mvvm

im sorry, who are you ig? another of cele's little noob lackeys thatll give up his villas to cele for internal nobling at will?

i dont understand what there is to discuss here, one of cele's spies gave up cele's "master plan" or at least parts of it

the bottom line is: cele cant even keep his own folks under control

DeletedUser

Whoever disagrees with you/agrees with Cele is one of his little noob lackeys?Who are you again,the one whose tribe's members left because they could not think of themselves serving under him?

On topic(or at least kind of),I do not think he's plan was so secret...

mvvm

anyone can have an opinion, and i wont stop anyone from doing w/e they feel is right for them, but atleast those ppl dont hide behind aliases

on topic... maybe his plans werent a secret, but at least now the ppl that were just playing know what their leaders, or what have you, had in store for them

personally i find it funny how cele's plan of spy infiltration, and creating tribal disfunction and later nobling was given up by one of his own ppl

DeletedUser

I am not hiding,or caveman would not know my ingame name,would he?

And I still do not see how his plans were given up;there was just a small change of plan,or so it seems to me.

DeletedUser

Any one want to question where I get my ego from? :icon_redface:

Let me try this one ... you get your ego from players who are not strong enough to stand up for what they believe in, not strong enough to oppose you? Players who think they would achieve more as your shadows than they would on their own.

The ones that want best for you would know better than to give you ego trip :icon_wink:

Take care Grumpy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I find people with big ego's hilarious... the fact they think they are so great just makes me laugh

DeletedUser

I Spy

First of all, I want to make it known that the circular sent from my acct was not sent from my computer (IP adresses). For a while I tried a co-player (minderbinder) that didn't work out, decided to ditch my acct (no time - RL is the usual excuse isn't it?) and never took his access away. So, I suspect him or lax security by him over my acct. The circular does not reflect my RL or in game personality and I am sorry for that (but it was funny). MvvM I am loyal to my last true tribe (Huggles) and to Cele.

Second, I have found playing w/ Cele (for the short time that I did) a rewarding xp. It was fun for the short time that I did take part in unknwn. I was not used or manipulated by him, decisions I made were to further myself and my acct in the game until the point came where I realized I had to w/draw. Cele accomodated me in Huggles and I found him to be a willing and patient instructor as he helped me better myself in game mechanics. I have not found him difficult to work w/ nor has his ego/personality been bothersome. Instead I quite enjoy it.

Third, I ditched my acct to unknwn/huggies b/c of my time in -V-, for the support and furtherance of ldotzl, Pain, Sem and a few others - also Cele b/c he treated me stand up while I was in the tribe. I have friends from -V- days in what was -X- but unknwns future looked brighter and again, I was treated well while there. I think of Huggles as my second home (-V- was there first).

I have been an able and loyal tribe mate to all but -X-, turning on tribemates only after leaving. I admit, I had a bit of fun while in -X-, but like I said I was leaving and really didn't give a huge rip. Also, there was nothing of note and any info I gleaned WAS ALREADY KNOWN. And yes, it was foolish to take me aboard so soon after my "leaving" unknwn.

Finally, Hi 'Nox. Missed you and the game wasn't the same w/o you in -V-. Good to see you poking around again. Active on any worlds?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally, Hi 'Nox. Missed you and the game wasn't the same w/o you in -V-. Good to see you poking around again. Active on any worlds?

Hey temlam, I see you've been busy and a good student in manipulation department. :icon_wink:
I'm sorry I didn't stay and give the area some good fighting back, but Council was not behind me 100 % and if I couldn't trust them to make the right decisions while I was away, all my attempts to keep things in order proved futile.

Promise of fame and glory tend to drift players apart :icon_redface:

On a more positive note: yes, actually I'm still/again active ... just trying to enjoy the game as much as possible. Take care! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

anyone can have an opinion, and i wont stop anyone from doing w/e they feel is right for them, but atleast those ppl dont hide behind aliases

on topic... maybe his plans werent a secret, but at least now the ppl that were just playing know what their leaders, or what have you, had in store for them

personally i find it funny how cele's plan of spy infiltration, and creating tribal disfunction and later nobling was given up by one of his own ppl

Your negative posts bore me, at least put some effort into them.

My spy(s) did not give me up, I have, off the top of my head, about 7-8 spies, temlam only gave noble landing times away of us eating his account, which they all still landed and took peacefully, big whoop. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, to be fair it wasn't even temlam, we checked the account over and looked at the logins and someone used a proxy server to log into it and send the mail from his account, so really, none of my spies have betrayed or gave me up. You fail yet again at trying to make me look bad.

[spoil]temlam:
First of all, I want to make it known that the circular sent from my acct was not sent from my computer (IP adresses). For a while I tried a co-player (minderbinder) that didn't work out, decided to ditch my acct (no time - RL is the usual excuse isn't it?) and never took his access away. So, I suspect him or lax security by him over my acct. The circular does not reflect my RL or in game personality and I am sorry for that (but it was funny). MvvM I am loyal to my last true tribe (Huggles) and to Cele.

Second, I have found playing w/ Cele (for the short time that I did) a rewarding xp. It was fun for the short time that I did take part in unknwn. I was not used or manipulated by him, decisions I made were to further myself and my acct in the game until the point came where I realized I had to w/draw. Cele accomodated me in Huggles and I found him to be a willing and patient instructor as he helped me better myself in game mechanics. I have not found him difficult to work w/ nor has his ego/personality been bothersome. Instead I quite enjoy it.

Third, I ditched my acct to unknwn/huggies b/c of my time in -V-, for the support and furtherance of ldotzl, Pain, Sem and a few others - also Cele b/c he treated me stand up while I was in the tribe. I have friends from -V- days in what was -X- but unknwns future looked brighter and again, I was treated well while there. I think of Huggles as my second home (-V- was there first).

I have been an able and loyal tribe mate to all but -X-, turning on tribemates only after leaving. I admit, I had a bit of fun while in -X-, but like I said I was leaving and really didn't give a huge rip. Also, there was nothing of note and any info I gleaned WAS ALREADY KNOWN. And yes, it was foolish to take me aboard so soon after my "leaving" unknwn.

Finally, Hi 'Nox. Missed you and the game wasn't the same w/o you in -V-. Good to see you poking around again. Active on any worlds?[/spoil]
It's all written here.

mvvm said:
the bottom line is: cele cant even keep his own folks under control

Hypocrisy, 5 players have left the ranks of Xvi, 4 (or 5), left because of you. I fail to see how I am the one who can't control my people.

mvvm said:
no, but i find it funny how not even cele's own spies are willing to stay loyal to him

what do you think that says about cele?

I think that says nothing about me. Even if it was temlams account owner who sent it, (which it wasn't) then what would that say about me? Nothing. How does a spy turning on some one, reflect me in any way?

mvvm said:
does this better explain open season?

No, it doesn't. Your post has no structure, or really, any point at all. You post little bits of nothingness and try to make it out to be some thing of importance.

Your irrelevance to this subject is slightly disconcerting.

psychenox said:
Promise of fame and glory tend to drift players apart :icon_redface:

Or just tell your tribe mvvm is going to be leader :icon_redface:

mvvm

Your negative posts bore me, at least put some effort into them.

My spy(s) did not give me up, I have, off the top of my head, about 7-8 spies, temlam only gave noble landing times away of us eating his account, which they all still landed and took peacefully, big whoop. :icon_rolleyes:

Also, to be fair it wasn't even temlam, we checked the account over and looked at the logins and someone used a proxy server to log into it and send the mail from his account, so really, none of my spies have betrayed or gave me up. You fail yet again at trying to make me look bad.

[spoil]temlam:

Finally, Hi 'Nox. Missed you and the game wasn't the same w/o you in -V-. Good to see you poking around again. Active on any worlds?[/spoil]
It's all written here.

Hypocrisy, 5 players have left the ranks of Xvi, 4 (or 5), left because of you. I fail to see how I am the one who can't control my people.

I think that says nothing about me. Even if it was temlams account owner who sent it, (which it wasn't) then what would that say about me? Nothing. How does a spy turning on some one, reflect me in any way?

No, it doesn't. Your post has no structure, or really, any point at all. You post little bits of nothingness and try to make it out to be some thing of importance.

Your irrelevance to this subject is slightly disconcerting.

i was going to reply to this, use colorful adjectives and funny pics...

then i decided the only thing necessary is... you bore me

DeletedUser

i was going to reply to this, use colorful adjectives and funny pics...

then i decided the only thing necessary is... you bore me

Translation: I've been beaten, I've realized how stupid my post was; and Cele owns us all. Bye :icon_redface:

Celebreus said:

Lmao..

DeletedUser

Spies and Avatars.. Sounds like the title of a new soap opera. :icon_eek: