A long, long time ago... (ok, 5 mins ago)

• Thread starter DeletedUser84663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

good declaration

( maby cause I love that movie :) )

and I know this will be a one way figth ..figth maby not the wrigth word

hmm one way transition of villages per habs summs it up better...lol

DeletedUser

Good PnP. I like it :D

I... can't write PnP's worth anything, so if I ever tried to make one... my tribe would probably kick me :(

Overall, 9/10. More words would be good though

Atraxis

This is a slaughter of the worst kind. Skill? is a great tribe and very effective, while Bunny can hardly be called a tribe... When Balu and the other original founders of Bunny left, the tribe died. What was left was a zombie, a moving shell of what was the original tribe. Merging with FID was the nail in the coffin as the zombie-like corpse became bloated and lost its coordination. I hope skill follows the so-called leadership, as they have ran to 3DX in a so-called merge. The problem is that leadership jumped ship and left the tribe to "ask for invites" to 3DX. I had respect for Balu when he came back and tried to right the ship, but he showed himself as an ineffective leader and ran when he realized this.

DeletedUser84663

as soon as we declared... the bunnies fled... they realized they could not do much, and are now separating to where they think they will be safe...

Demonshadows96

Funny/Bunny is. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. The tribe was going to have a rough time ahead of it even before Skill left, and once they left and Stez left, leaving the tribe in Balu and Naga's hands, we were pretty much done for. Not enough loyalty or resolve to fight left.

Atraxis

as soon as we declared... the bunnies fled... they realized they could not do much, and are now separating to where they think they will be safe...

I think most in Bunny don't even know you had declared. I tried to stay loyal to the tribe when Skill? broke off, but I should have gone at that time and when I was offered a spot there. Bad decision on my part. I even tried to run ops in my local area to help get activity up.. but to no avail. Finally, I have now left that pathetic excuse of a tribe and will go my own way.

DeletedUser

Stats please? Who's winning?

By the way nice job Skill? I saw Flyingco get demolished lols!

DeletedUser

Skills is winning, you don't even have to look at the stats :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

A bit dissapointed with the "declaration" .
A bunch of ex funny(skill) members splitted from the main tribe and created a new tribe with exact info of the inactives and the weak members .
The rest of the active people splitted away in other tribes in the area weeks ago ...

And now we see a declaration on a DEAD tribe ? This really is nothing to brag about people . I am sure you can do a hell more than this ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^ No need to declare on someone that isn't attempting to fight back. Good, but not great PnP. Liked the Spaceballs theme. My mind tends to wander with so many pics though. Congrats on the win.

DeletedUser

Posting that over a week after the thread going up and assumptions from GR nice :icon_wink:

Roha & Flyingco were some of the active ones. Roha is currently the Only player we ran an OP on.
:icon_neutral: They did not fight back

Besides the Thread here Dose have an alternative Motive.

DeletedUser

Besides the Thread here Dose have an ulterior Motive.

Looks better that way. :)

It seems Bunny still has one person giving an 'A' for effort, while the other 3 are semi-active. Do tell about your motive, as I would love to hear about something interesting.

DeletedUser

Looks better that way. :)

It seems Bunny still has one person giving an 'A' for effort, while the other 3 are semi-active. Do tell about your motive, as I would love to hear about something interesting.

:icon_wink: The motive is nothing interesting more as a shout out that thats our food.. but then again you could probably say that about many.

DeletedUser

That's no fun. I was expecting a government conspiracy and maybe a gunfight or a cool car crash. I guess that would be to much to ask for.

DeletedUser

Well...

Nothing like leaving a tribe in decent shape... and then, on a whim, checking back up on them a few months later to realize... well... there is no tribe to even check up on.

This sounds nothing like the Bunny that once was; those that were in it at the beginning when Anwealde and I led it know what I mean.

Kind of interested to hear from someone on the inside as to what exactly happened. Seems like it kind of crumbled, reformed, and then crumbled again. Just inquiring out of general curiosity... pretty much the same thing that prompted me to check back in the first place.

Ah, well. Just how things on Tribal Wars goes. Most tribes have a "15 minutes of fame" timer; almost all of them eventually crumble due to something or another.

DeletedUser

Nothing like leaving a tribe in decent shape... and then, on a whim, checking back up on them a few months later to realize... well... there is no tribe to even check up on.

This sounds nothing like the Bunny that once was; those that were in it at the beginning when Anwealde and I led it know what I mean.

Kind of interested to hear from someone on the inside as to what exactly happened. Seems like it kind of crumbled, reformed, and then crumbled again. Just inquiring out of general curiosity... pretty much the same thing that prompted me to check back in the first place.

Ah, well. Just how things on Tribal Wars goes. Most tribes have a "15 minutes of fame" timer; almost all of them eventually crumble due to something or another.

FiD & Bunny merged.. some of the better players did leave i must admit, after the merger it wend down hill as sdupid war decisions and idiotic recruitment made by both tribes in the start of the world did get them some decent players but the problem was them players for whatever reason dident help anyone and the enthusiasm just went. Skill is some of us leaving that tribe some x bunny x =A= etc now its a nice little tribe bunny did not die from defeat at least

impactions

What are the stats on this war? Or has it been shut down. ;U