A look at the past 7 days enoblements.

UK Dragon

hey i wouild just like to say that this is a really good idea great topic
i love it !

DeletedUser

Great work by all you guys who have posted numbers. That's sweet. Lovin the pie charts!

DeletedUser

Not sure who you are, but awesome graphs!

Enemies.,
Axe are fighting Evil, NL family, DA fam
NL family are fighting: Axe, TsoH Fam, Exile Fam(not declared but NL claim so, so ill put them on)
Evil are fighting: Axe and Exile (same scenario as above)
TsoH are fighting NL
Exile: have not declared on anyone, but are nobling Evil and NL

Axe2g is an inactive dump for Axe, LR is the same for both Evil and NL, I think.

Pretty sure that sums it up.
Thank you

Here they are with enemies:

Axe
[SPOIL]
Axe-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
EviL
[SPOIL]
EviL-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
Exile
[SPOIL]
Exile-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
N~L
[SPOIL]
NL-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
TSoH
[SPOIL]
TSoH-1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
Here they all are compared:
[SPOIL]
All.jpg
[/SPOIL]

As to who I am :icon_razz: there wasn't anything interesting in the w13 forums for a bit so, while browsing the worlds overview, I spotted this post and was like "OMG, stats!" And decided to make some for here as w13 has gotten bored of me and my stats :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

WOW...im loving the graphs...but from looking at TSoHs. boys...i know it is a long journey but we obviously need to pick up our pace ;)

DeletedUser

so i'm thinking that ours looks so low b/c our targets have all been moved out of the NL tribes as well so it's a little better than it looks at least

DeletedUser

this the first time i see such graphs for w 15 good work :)
Probs because there isn't anyone else that makes graphs like these :icon_cry:
/wishes I had competition

Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread ToPaT, I'm going back to the w13 forums now. If they get boring again I'll know where to go :) Nice meeting you all.

DeletedUser

Don't go we likez the graphs

Could you do them weekly for us?

DeletedUser

yes, it would be great if you would continue to make them for us

DeletedUser

I will pay handsomely for those graphs to be weekly.

(the payment will be love)

DeletedUser

Sadly these graphs take too much time for me to do them regularly, for free :(
If I ever run into someone that can help me make them self updating I'll certianly post them here.

Tellgar

I like this new topic but i find it even more useful to not count the internal noblings by each tribe to gauge a better indication of growth because NL as a family have concentrated more on internal nobling than on war, so even though they have such a high number its only really villages already theirs changing hands, and that is just one example

That seems like a tough number to get easily. Plus you should also consider tribeless inactives at that point, and yeah, that makes it even tougher.

Tellgar

Hang on wait does that mean AXE is the highest nobler like we have being pointing out for ages now???:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

AXE: 121/1062 11.4 %

Tag: AXE
Enoblements from last 7 days: 1047
Losses from the last 7 days: 494
Difference from the last 7 days: +553

Highest noblings and highest losses.

DeletedUser52157

AXE- 686 Enemy noblings
NL- 142 Enemy noblings
EviL- 92 Enemy noblings

In a war, aren't you supposed to noble your enemy?

Tellgar

Great section, I think I'll just bookmark this page and avoid the rest of the garbage on this forum.

DeletedUser

Great section, I think I'll just bookmark this page and avoid the rest of the garbage on this forum.

Must get hard when things are falling down all around you huh :icon_wink:

And youve been saying we've had the highest conquers and losses, for the best part of this war. Care to sing a different tune? Cause guess what, we're still growing, we're still out performing you, and we're NOT pis*ing our members off.

*waits to hear more lies from spearlock about how our members mail him to spy on us :icon_rolleyes:*

xannash

Must get hard when things are falling down all around you huh :icon_wink:

And youve been saying we've had the highest conquers and losses, for the best part of this war. Care to sing a different tune? Cause guess what, we're still growing, we're still out performing you, and we're NOT pis*ing our members off.

*waits to hear more lies from spearlock about how our members mail him to spy on us :icon_rolleyes:*

Highest nobles and losses...but hell, don't forget at least WE are spending our efforts nobling bright red and not the surrounding grays that NL has been as apparent in the graphs...but we know that spear will come off with some other BS excuse about how poorly we're doing. The stats tell it all. These stats tell even more.

DeletedUser

Sadly these graphs take too much time for me to do them regularly, for free :(
If I ever run into someone that can help me make them self updating I'll certianly post them here.

Drop me a PM on my external account and we'll see what we can figure out, it would be a shame to see such things go to waste

DeletedUser

Highest noblings and highest losses.

Just look at the last overall bar graph and then try to sell me this BS or better yet get Little Boots to try sell me this BS on the external cause i ain't buying it

The vortex has begun for NL round and round those little stats go who will AXE/Exile/TSoH hit next nobody knows:lol: