A look at the past 7 days enoblements.

DeletedUser

Thanks for working hard Xela (2 thumbs up for yah)....Why not apply to become a statistician in this world to monitor the top 5 activities if they're doing lazy or not...ehehehe...

DeletedUser

Thanks for working hard Xela (2 thumbs up for yah)....Why not apply to become a statistician in this world to monitor the top 5 activities if they're doing lazy or not...ehehehe...
lol, I'm already the statistician for w13, no way I could handle doing them for 2 worlds at once. If I ever get them self updating (which I have no idea how to do :p) I'll make some for here.

drkmyrm

lol, I'm already the statistician for w13, no way I could handle doing them for 2 worlds at once. If I ever get them self updating (which I have no idea how to do :p) I'll make some for here.

make oda vs tribe points

DeletedUser

you're quite the guy who demands than to request....
give xela a break...cant you feel that he's having hard time doing those pwetty gwaps??
or perhaps you're heartless towards him???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59908

you're quite the guy who demands than to request....
give xela a break...cant you feel that he's having hard time doing those pwetty gwaps??
or perhaps you're heartless towards him???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

have you not visited world 15 forums of course we are hartless :icon_evil:

... world 15 welcomes carefull drivers . :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd let people know that are interested, I'm working on a "mail order service" for stats of almost all aspects of a player or tribe. I am going to try and get some $$ out of it to make it worth my while so yeah.. we'll see if it flops.

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd let people know that are interested, I'm working on a "mail order service" for stats of almost all aspects of a player or tribe. I am going to try and get some $$ out of it to make it worth my while so yeah.. we'll see if it flops.

Might be illegal....not sure.

Check the rules.

DeletedUser

I was thinking of it being a donation type deal. Don't think I'll get in trouble for that but I suppose I should check in with one of the big heads.