A Look back vs now

DeletedUser43243

I was in LADN i think but some idiot didnt bother picking up my sit when i went on holiday and my account was deleted when i got back!

Glad it was though otherwise i would not have enjoyed world 17 so much i dont think.

Screamneagle tells me she remembers this but cant remember the name you had back then!
But says you should always check your account has been picked up you numpty!!! lol

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser33413

I dont remember who it was lol. I was under the same name though i think!

No hard feelings though, i would never have played with all the southern guys if i had not had that misfortune.

And yes i guess i should really have made sure it was picked up lol:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you would never have had the pleasure of being in 13th :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lies cc. Was the one who messaged vlad asking if he wanted to join us.. Haha I WIN!

DeletedUser

Lol W~F`L of k20... brings back memories. I miss those good old times. Somehow I got into TNT and then Mojo, all the way back behind [BA], back when [BA] was still over the horizon...

DeletedUser

Lol W~F`L of k20... brings back memories. I miss those good old times. Somehow I got into TNT and then Mojo, all the way back behind [BA], back when [BA] was still over the horizon...

Aura

Just took out your K20 restart - looks like you still have 3 villages left.

matko88

an academy tribe np*AX (if i remember correctly) attacked a tribe half their size and were losing badly..
How could tribe of dead accounts fight in war? I don't get it :) But we did stepped up when we saw someone eating our inactives! They were ours and only ours :p

merritt olsen

How could tribe of dead accounts fight in war? I don't get it :) But we did stepped up when we saw someone eating our inactives! They were ours and only ours :p

i am talking about something that was over 2 years ago...

DeletedUser

I think this was the world that I got hamstringed on when the tornado hit my house....man that was a bit ago...very interesting to see the way the map played out though

DeletedUser

I was in INI - the ??? on the second map...was originally my own tribe the Machiavelli Covenant, then merged with/into K36 I think or something like that anyway..then we merged into INI and I got hit by a tornado..or maybe that was earlier..been to long really

spaqzratt

I was in INI - the ??? on the second map...was originally my own tribe the Machiavelli Covenant, then merged with/into K36 I think or something like that anyway..then we merged into INI and I got hit by a tornado..or maybe that was earlier..been to long really

i was in INI, i think u got hit by a tornado after merging with K36. that was ages ago, when willkillyou was the leader before we merged with the titans

DeletedUser

Nice maps !! Hehe ROMA is only original core tribe still fighting ! i will not forget times at start of this worldnwhen we got prediction of only few moths before being rim :)

The current ROMA is only around since March 5, 2010. Nice try.