A Look back vs now

DeletedUser

woo im remembered :D an im playing world 52 now (not played since i left this world)

edit: i was in NOTS aswell and i do believe you pretty much taught me how to play :) just been looking at some of my previous posts and found your goodbye topic from 2008

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33413

lol cc teaching you how to play.

he didnt know how to himself at that point :icon_wink: - he just thought he :lol: (yeah i went there)

DeletedUser

lmao ^ i cant actually remember but its what i can gather from my previous posts. that or he just helped me out with something. god my memory is abismal

DeletedUser92671

dont flatter him, cc still doesnt know how to play ;) we just keep him for giggles :D

DeletedUser

haha cheers for that guys :p

and I remember a few mails between us but not on the topic! Its nice to see an old friend from the start of the world :)

DeletedUser

likewise. im playing world 52 at the minute and its boring hardly any of the top tribes are warring, its all merges and hugs its getting tedious :(

DeletedUser43243

I would love to play a new world ready for when this one ends, but not sure about doing all this all over again!

Need some good people to start a new world if i ever did.
Tried in the past but never seemed to take off in the way W17 did for me!
But w17 is becoming more tedious and more of a chore than fun any more i have to admit.
If not for my friends there (on both sides) i would be saying au revoir!!!!!

netjakdim

I'll join you my lady if not for the fun of getting to do this all over at least for the occassional cookie. :D

New worlds are kind of hard to get started on I have tried to go onto a few of them to help people out in the past and as soon as everyone finds out you are a premade they gang up on you and do their best to take you down. Then after all the premades are gone the real premades start turning on their new tribes so that they can all slowly merge into the group they originally started with.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have idea.Why don't, many of people here,start a new world,just for old times sake? Not same tribe,unless they wish so; but it would be fun creating an indoor W17 on another world.Or so i think:D

DeletedUser

I would love to play a new world ready for when this one ends, but not sure about doing all this all over again!

Need some good people to start a new world if i ever did.
Tried in the past but never seemed to take off in the way W17 did for me!
But w17 is becoming more tedious and more of a chore than fun any more i have to admit.
If not for my friends there (on both sides) i would be saying au revoir!!!!!

Hmm, well there are still a fair few of the old Storm crew still doing the business on W38, Suzie; me included.... we're doing our level best to win the World this year, so fingers crossed we'll be looking for a fresh challenge sometime soon(ish).

Rho.

DeletedUser43243

Hmm, well there are still a fair few of the old Storm crew still doing the business on W38, Suzie; me included.... we're doing our level best to win the World this year, so fingers crossed we'll be looking for a fresh challenge sometime soon(ish).

Rho.

I remember and miss that. Was gonna co-play for a time but RL kinda took over at that time and i was unable.
Wanna go on as me anyways! Playing the way i always have but with a few lessons learned!:icon_eek:

Dragonsouls

hey

If any of my old DOM friends are still on here, I just wanted to say hi.

DeletedUser20939

lol cc teaching you how to play.

he didnt know how to himself at that point :icon_wink: - he just thought he :lol: (yeah i went there)

I approve this message, and the main problem about joining a new world is the start up, this has changed so much since W17 if you start up like the avarage W17 back in the days you are gone in a week :icon_redface:

DeletedUser33413

true, i dont like how worlds are already decided after a month of playing them.

DeletedUser

Completely agree vlad.. I liked having a chance at a world while not trying.. Now unless you start on the rim you have a small chance unless you know what your doing and have a lot of time online..

Also with all the premades it's boring as a couple tribes take over a world then just hug it out.. (w50)

W17 was/is epic.. There are still quite a few big tribes ajd a good war/clean up (lol) still happening about 2 and a half years later..

That's my piece haha. And yeah, cc sucks, I taught him everything he knows ;)

Now I can leave again for another month, i need to explore Cambodia :p

Cya peeeeps

DeletedUser

cane actually taught me everything not to do :lol:

Go enjoy your holiday mate :)

and ryp is right, i was going to bring it up when i first read your comments but didn't want to shut you guys down!

DeletedUser

W17 would have been more interesting if Che! didn't mass delete. Even a noob like me could see that when it happend it gave the west tribes an advantage in having so many barbs to take without a fight.