A Look back vs now

DeletedUser33413

Well not really, as the Brotherhood also had the oppertunity to noble those vills, were CHE not at war with the BH anyway? They declared on the BH and then mass deleted when they couldnt handle it.

CHE were a dead tribe and while this did give Np a chance at taking some vills i dont think it stopped the BH from taking any either, also at that time were the war lines drawn out? I dont think they were....if they were then there was not a huge emphasis on them anyway.

DeletedUser

Tony, when CHE collapsed, some of their territory went to Storm and BH (recruits and takings). When Storm deleted, some of their territories went to MOJO and BH (recruits and takings). There has been no Storm recruitment by northern tribes.

I admit it should be a priority to find excuses about the current situation, but East started the war with a several thousand villages advantage and the northern tribes were all having less territory than their Eastern counterparts... don't forget that Wisdom and Brotherhood were being the 1st and 2nd biggest entity on their own for quite a long time, with [BA], Storm and MOJO competing for the third spot.

That's 1 northern tribe from the 5 biggest tribes/families on W17 by that time.

It's kind of pathetic to make a direct link between something happened so long ago, in a completely different political situation and the current situation, which you've completely screwed yourself.

DeletedUser

Tony, when CHE collapsed, some of their territory went to Storm and BH (recruits and takings). When Storm deleted, some of their territories went to MOJO and BH (recruits and takings). There has been no Storm recruitment by northern tribes.

I admit it should be a priority to find excuses about the current situation, but East started the war with a several thousand villages advantage and the northern tribes were all having less territory than their Eastern counterparts... don't forget that Wisdom and Brotherhood were being the 1st and 2nd biggest entity on their own for quite a long time, with [BA], Storm and MOJO competing for the third spot.

That's 1 northern tribe from the 5 biggest tribes/families on W17 by that time.

It's kind of pathetic to make a direct link between something happened so long ago, in a completely different political situation and the current situation, which you've completely screwed yourself.

1st bold: Bolded parts i can vouch for are True.
The race for 3rd place at the time was very good and fun :)

MM i may be wrong here but did Storm recruit any ex-CHE players? Cause Storm's first came around because scull wanted to take revenge on CHE for backstabing DoP but when we recruited uglyboi and mechyn we got draged into the Art war which continued to the war against BA and Tao.

As for Wisdom, i see from a few of the tribe's enemy conquers that there is abit of life in a few players still, not many but a few and nicely done. You may still put up a small fight instead of just going without a single breath :lol:

DeletedUser

CHE!!! didn't massdelete. It just went inactive and died. I was in CHE!!! at that time and I remember the failure when we declared on BH and when some people launched at NP. Leadership were so afraid of spies that most of our members didn't even get isntructions to launch at all. I only got one order, to support one player who then quit after a few hundred attacks coming in. Anyway, myself, and I believe one more member who I don't remember the name of, went to STORM. At that time the most interesting tribe in my opinion. Not long after, I recieved a mail telling that leadership have decided to massdelete duo to w17 beeing so boring....bla bla bla. I stayed around a while after, taking barbs after STORM, but then decided to quit. Kfollmer gave me an account in BoS and I had some fun again.

One misstake, probably the biggest misstake in my opinion, made by BH were that BoK who had the most active people in BH focused on the wrong area. They were working on Titans in the north for months instead of preparing to face the obvious threat in NP who were moving closer down south. And the feeling among people in BoS that BoK considered themself better then the members in BoS didn't help to boost the fightingspirit much.

DeletedUser20939

W17 would have been more interesting if Che! didn't mass delete. Even a noob like me could see that when it happend it gave the west tribes an advantage in having so many barbs to take without a fight.

you mean storm ?

Nocnoidozor

I approve this message, and the main problem about joining a new world is the start up, this has changed so much since W17 if you start up like the avarage W17 back in the days you are gone in a week

true, i dont like how worlds are already decided after a month of playing them.

Completely agree vlad.. I liked having a chance at a world while not trying.. Now unless you start on the rim you have a small chance unless you know what your doing and have a lot of time online..

Also with all the premades it's boring as a couple tribes take over a world then just hug it out.. (w50)

W17 was/is epic.. There are still quite a few big tribes ajd a good war/clean up (lol) still happening about 2 and a half years later..

Thats why i say to this inno people that they should make a world starting with 3000 points ,academy and chose a decent levels of buildings , that way we would skip the boring start ,farming all day long etc.

And cane i agree with the bolded part :D

DeletedUser33413

One misstake, probably the biggest misstake in my opinion, made by BH were that BoK who had the most active people in BH focused on the wrong area. They were working on Titans in the north for months instead of preparing to face the obvious threat in NP who were moving closer down south. And the feeling among people in BoS that BoK considered themself better then the members in BoS didn't help to boost the fightingspirit much.

If you think about it though, at the time NP were not a threat to the BH. I remember when they declared and thinking we would be fine (was in the BH at that point) as they had no front with us at all, and they were 'shielded' by Titans. So to focus on Titans was a logical step. Correct me if i am wrong NP but were you not heavily supporting the titans frontline and so while we were struggling to break it down you basically made yourselves a frontline over the course of a few months and became an issue?

And noc, i rather like startup, i would just rather it be a little more relaxed as i cant be online 24/7 to compete with those who can.

Cracklers

If you think about it though, at the time NP were not a threat to the BH. I remember when they declared and thinking we would be fine (was in the BH at that point) as they had no front with us at all, and they were 'shielded' by Titans. So to focus on Titans was a logical step. .

1) BH had a front with np. K35.......Which BH didn't defend at all, probably because the CHE guys they recruited, was inactive. np at that stage didn't have a lot of resistance which gave them an open door to the south and thus entry into the war. By the time BH realised this.....things was going downhill all the way for BH.

2) Yes this was...but as stated above, K35 should at least been defended a lot harder.

DeletedUser

If you think about it though, at the time NP were not a threat to the BH. I remember when they declared and thinking we would be fine (was in the BH at that point) as they had no front with us at all, and they were 'shielded' by Titans. So to focus on Titans was a logical step. Correct me if i am wrong NP but were you not heavily supporting the titans frontline and so while we were struggling to break it down you basically made yourselves a frontline over the course of a few months and became an issue?

And noc, i rather like startup, i would just rather it be a little more relaxed as i cant be online 24/7 to compete with those who can.

I was playing the dodong account at this time and at the early beginning when I took the account there were not a front, but I remember a pretty big guy of TITANS delete in k25-26 somewhere. I don't really remember the k: s on the map. djnelson and a few others were moving in there and we new this would be an area where we couldn't afford to lose ground. Finally we did anyway.
Meanwhile np were moving in on an inactive account further south, k49 it might have been. We couldn't hold that ground and the two active members in that area finally got enough being alone down there and joined np. My point is that we all the time could see what was going on but failed to do anything about it. TITANS were not an issue in the north but yet we spent most firepower there instead of moving to critical areas.

DeletedUser

it was K26 in the center. I remember seeing the barbs on the account i played and having over 200 nobles to take them and then hit titans hard, but the account i had was 90% offense + i had no defense to actually fight. and this was way before dj moved, the barbs were there for over 1-2 months and nobody ever took them, or if they did, they took them slowly and not at a huge rate.
and last but not least the amount of nukes used by np per single village was insane. My account had 6 vills in K35 or neaby when i took it, and each village was being hit with over 40 nukes, and at that time, 40 nukes was a huge number for 1 player.

DeletedUser

I think you are mistaken here cc. The barbfield I believe you are talking about was not on the front. I remember you moved there as I was clearing some for you. I think I was even sitting your account for a while. It was in an area where I was pretty strong and I would dare to say I had that area under control. What I'm talking about was at the front to the west of me. I do think you are right about k26 thou. If I am the one mistaken I apologize. What happened after I left w17 I don't know but then I think you had left as well.

DeletedUser

WOW! I miss this. I'm glad to see [BA] are still doing great but with MM I wouldn't expect anything less

DeletedUser

I think you are mistaken here cc. The barbfield I believe you are talking about was not on the front. I remember you moved there as I was clearing some for you. I think I was even sitting your account for a while. It was in an area where I was pretty strong and I would dare to say I had that area under control. What I'm talking about was at the front to the west of me. I do think you are right about k26 thou. If I am the one mistaken I apologize. What happened after I left w17 I don't know but then I think you had left as well.

just saw this, yes there was a barb field in K28 if i remember correctly, I used that to build a strong back cluster for support cause no support was available for myself at the time aparently! and you did help clear quite abit in K28 for me :)
but at the same time there was a barb field in K26/36 as i stated before too :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone post here anymore? This seems like a dead forum, lol!

netjakdim

to busy trying to noble up BOH villages before the accounts get kicked or go barb.