A Look back vs now

DeletedUser

If that happened after Wisdom's plan failed on 13th & [BA], then I rather give some respect to those who stayed and ate what they cooked. :icon_wink:

If you happened to leave before these things happened, then you're probably right.

That was way before that, I left and joined xD

Dragonsouls

wow

Good to see that a lot of the old players are still here, and Yes I miss DOM as well..

cuban hermes

Remember me?

If not I don't mind.

I am actually pleased to see all the old tribes still going at it. [BA] were, and appear to still be an epic tribe. Nice to see MM is still around too. Despite all the crud, I'm keeping a close eye on this world and I have my money on...

*np*

Sorry Mr HUN but these guys are looking good in terms of territory.

DeletedUser

Remember me?

If not I don't mind.

I am actually pleased to see all the old tribes still going at it. [BA] were, and appear to still be an epic tribe. Nice to see MM is still around too. Despite all the crud, I'm keeping a close eye on this world and I have my money on...

*np*

Sorry Mr HUN but these guys are looking good in terms of territory.

You know that we remember. We couldn't forget the tribe which gave us most of our southern territories prior Wisdom's generous offer to offer even more. :)

Not all the old tribes made it though :) There are no eastern super-powers anymore...

..and no problem. We're not the ones being envy for our friends' successes, they've had a bigger appetite lately and it's a dinner table full with foods for some time now presented in an all you can eat fashion. :icon_wink:

At least we still have our in-game ODA unmatched (though *np* is catching up there too).

cuban hermes

Haha, ever the sly digger. Was fun while it lasted. :)

No, but it is nice nostalgia to look in on this world after a couple of years and see a lot of names I remember well. :')

It will be interesting to see how this pans out. Genuinely.

netjakdim

Remember me?

Cuban sir it is about time you came back, those folks in the East need someone to take the reigns and attempt to lead them to victory.

hey, i feel like a superpower............. :)

That you are sir, you are the sole resistance to the evil that is attempting to dominate
the world from the West.
LONG LIVE THE EAST

:icon_redface: oh wait I am part of the west:icon_redface:

killergoon=-

cuban if up to nothing come w57 southwest. nice little stuff.

If remember (was in legend/ art / wof ). I was kinda surprised when you lead the remenents against [BA] tao etc.

DeletedUser

cuban if up to nothing come w57 southwest. nice little stuff.

If remember (was in legend/ art / wof ). I was kinda surprised when you lead the remenents against [BA] tao etc.

Fun times. Took no prisoners.

cuban hermes

Cuban sir it is about time you came back, those folks in the East need someone to take the reigns and attempt to lead them to victory.

You do me too much honor good sir. I fear my time away would render me both an unwanted alien and I fear my leadership skills are rusty and not up to the task.

Though it would be the completion of a dream to lead the destruction of the East...

killergoon=- said:

Ah, good times. Never had a hope of winning, was just a final gesture of defiance before fading away.

DeletedUser

You do me too much honor good sir. I fear my time away would render me both an unwanted alien and I fear my leadership skills are rusty and not up to the task.

Considering the current state of the once world leading Eastern superpowers, I doubt your leader skills would be any worse than your predecessors'.

Ah, good times. Never had a hope of winning, was just a final gesture of defiance before fading away.

Purely by numbers, you had a chance of a (temporary) regional victory as we had only K61 in the region, which you assaulted by surprise while our troops were away on the Storm/MOJO fronts. With strong allies and appropriate members, this could have been a great and long lasting war due to our regional difficulties.

The amazing part (for us) was that K61 members turned to be genuinely attracted by the chance of finally having a war without 200+ hours nobling distances and even the semi-inacives came back to give you a beating (resulting in a superb morale) while yours easily routed on the fronts (due to poor morale and cooperation), allowing us to have a very swift break through and a quick change in regional dominance percentages.

cuban hermes

Considering the current state of the once world leading Eastern superpowers, I doubt your leader skills would be any worse than your predecessors'.

Purely by numbers, you had a chance of a (temporary) regional victory as we had only K61 in the region, which you assaulted by surprise while our troops were away on the Storm/MOJO fronts. With strong allies and appropriate members, this could have been a great and long lasting war due to our regional difficulties.

The amazing part (for us) was that K61 members turned to be genuinely attracted by the chance of finally having a war without 200+ hours nobling distances and even the semi-inacives came back to give you a beating (resulting in a superb morale) while yours easily routed on the fronts (due to poor morale and cooperation), allowing us to have a very swift break through and a quick change in regional dominance percentages.

Well, in that case, with a MM_HUN endorsement (Joking of course my good man), I am open to offers. A leader for hire if you will. ;)

Our shock value, if capitalized on, may have just given us the upper hand. Unfortunately we were unable to take full advantage and as such the history was written. Tis exactly that though, history.

Was an honor to fight alongside my tribemates and an equal honor to fight you Mr HUN. I may have lost but it was fun all the same.

I have my little 4000 point account on W57 now if you care to join and test me.... ;)

netjakdim

Dang why is everyone joining 57 I started back up on 58 but I do so hate the churches.
I believe I almost hate them as much as that stupid premium, no I do think I hate them
more than the premium.