A massive hello!

deaquire

Not been on here for a good couple of years...what happened to FF? And Mattaus? It was sad to see his name didn't come up in any searches...never liked him but he was a hell of a player, Or do bad habits never die and you're still using an alt. account? :icon_rolleyes: :icon_twisted:

You guys coming any closer to a conclusion as to who's going to win? Kudos to everyone for sticking it out for so long

Best of luck to all Cult and ROA members, oh, and OT i guess. You three still allies?

zgamer

Well, FF folded into D*D along with PMD and Gringer, Cult slimmed down to 2 tribes OT slimmed down also, yep Cults and OT are still fighting side by side. Mattaus was perma-banned some reason (Im not 100% on it so i wont name a reason) Cult is still lead by Kreger, and the winner is In-activity which has single handed eliminated more people than anything, and the only winner is Innogames XD

DeletedUser7126

Well, FF folded into D*D along with PMD and Gringer, Cult slimmed down to 2 tribes OT slimmed down also, yep Cults and OT are still fighting side by side. Mattaus was perma-banned some reason (Im not 100% on it so i wont name a reason) Cult is still lead by Kreger, and the winner is In-activity which has single handed eliminated more people than anything, and the only winner is Innogames XD

Spot on!!!!

DeletedUser40528

Not been on here for a good couple of years...what happened to FF? And Mattaus? It was sad to see his name didn't come up in any searches...never liked him but he was a hell of a player, Or do bad habits never die and you're still using an alt. account? :icon_rolleyes: :icon_twisted:

You guys coming any closer to a conclusion as to who's going to win? Kudos to everyone for sticking it out for so long

Best of luck to all Cult and ROA members, oh, and OT i guess. You three still allies?

DEAQUIRE!! Long time no hear from you. Hope life is treating you well.

DeletedUser

I'd like to say hello also... i was a former member of the OT "brotherhood", formerly OTFD under a different nic, and was with that one tribe for about two years before RL took me away just after the "alliance" with Cult was formed and D*D was hitting me hard at the time :(

miss some friends i met (relaxyourback & phucnutt to name a few specifically), and check here regularly, but most of those seem to be gone. Playing world 47 heavily, and could provide a co-play to someone if the need ever arises