A message brought to by cookies for the elite (yum!)

wudafxup

Their time has come to an end. We are Tired of your support and tired of your noobish noble attempts. We are now going to end your little fiasco now. We the elitists of this world declare war! NES your time has come. Our axes are banging on your walls! And whoever is helping you live this far will die with you. 1337 declares war on Nes tune in next week to see the grand finale! who will win? the noobs up there or the elites that surround them?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

One little question.
Did NES declared on 1337 by accident before?

Here are the stats
Side 1:
Tribes: NES
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 244
Difference: 230

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,743
Side 2: 1,681,525
Difference: 1,598,782

chart

I think this war started time ago

wudafxup

this war started today ;)

we were just making room and clearing our neighbors and what not

PurePowerGames

you can add in gamw to games villages in there - he's had about 40 eaten... (he thought leaving NES on day one of the "war" would save him)

DeletedUser

Yea, I dunno if there really needed to be an official declaration.

DeletedUser

Good luck to you both. I always like a good formal announcement, nicely done Wuda =)

wudafxup

thank you stez, also who ever is supporting these guys. your next. we already have low enough morale on these noobs.

DeletedUser

Lolz, NES are noobs. 11 vils off of one of their members in about 4 days here :D I wasn't even over 100k before I took him out >__>

PurePowerGames

there's a bag of dope in the desk over by the front door Wud...

DeletedUser

NES is dead.

Can we downgrade this to a local skirmish of no real interest to outsiders now?

If you are reading this and you are not in 1337 or NES, I apologize for seeming to waste your time on something so insignificant.

If you are reading this and you are in NES, I apologize that your tribe is so insignificant.

If you are reading this and you are in 1337, I apologize for kissing your girlfriend while you were playing tribal wars.

Love,
YWWIS

DeletedUser

True. I did enjoy watching shadow try to save himself though. Hehehe

DeletedUser

Hah. I had so much fun sending 22 nukes at one of their larger members a while back. But that was just on a whim. I had a lot of villages with full population of troops and figured I needed to make room for some fresh recruits to join the veterans.

DeletedUser

This is intence
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: 1337
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NES
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 16
Difference: 287

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,133,104
Side 2: 101,851
Difference: 2,031,253

chart
[/spoil]

Each time i look at the stats of this "war" i would rather call it, barb ennobling. Too easy for 1337.
Does NES show any kind of resistance? Are you going to take out Tornado777 who went into Funny to have some "protection" and keep his barb ennobling porsses?

DeletedUser

While I was hoping tornado777 would join me. He refused saying he had some friends in NES that wanted to join Funny. I told him, if Funny doesn't allow them then ask them to join Blood as they are stronger than NES. He replied "No way, NES is much stronger than Blood." Then he told me he would rather rejoin NES with them than have them join Blood!?!

How in the world could he even compare them?
1) Yes, NES has more "points"
2) Average point per player - Blood wins hands down.
3) Take away any barb eating and any same-tribe eating and blood is more active than NES.

So, how could he even think that NES was stronger????? I don't get it. Am I blind? OBJECTIONABLY speaking (please don't let your feelings for either tribe get in the way), am I correct that Blood is stronger than NES??? Please feel free to tell me I am wrong, I don't mind, but please explain. To me - activity and average points are extremely important when it comes to determine strength. I know I have not been playing this game a long time, but I thought I learned enough to determine which tribe is stronger than another.

Any comments?

Thanks!
Space Alien

DeletedUser

While I was hoping tornado777 would join me. He refused saying he had some friends in NES that wanted to join Funny. I told him, if Funny doesn't allow them then ask them to join Blood as they are stronger than NES. He replied "No way, NES is much stronger than Blood." Then he told me he would rather rejoin NES with them than have them join Blood!?!

How in the world could he even compare them?
1) Yes, NES has more "points"
2) Average point per player - Blood wins hands down.
3) Take away any barb eating and any same-tribe eating and blood is more active than NES.

So, how could he even think that NES was stronger????? I don't get it. Am I blind? OBJECTIONABLY speaking (please don't let your feelings for either tribe get in the way), am I correct that Blood is stronger than NES??? Please feel free to tell me I am wrong, I don't mind, but please explain. To me - activity and average points are extremely important when it comes to determine strength. I know I have not been playing this game a long time, but I thought I learned enough to determine which tribe is stronger than another.

Any comments?

Thanks!
Space Alien

Do you mean "objectively speaking"?
And yes, you're correct. NES is a weak tribe and, as I said, dead.

DeletedUser

Yes, sorry. English was never my forte. One of the hardest to learn. And the ONLY language that has spelling competitions because in MOST languages like in Spanish, even little kids can spell the HARDEST words!

Thanks!
Space Alien