A message from LIFE

Hard At Twerk

Currently @night is fighting Mafia and Arr in a two front war so fail to see your point about "@night not doing real wars" since those opponents are bigger then yours

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i rly don't need to defend our actions from you
we killed the gangbang trying to remove us in the start (10 tribes)
we after that killed TBS that still where fighting us
we totaly walled out VVV when they attacked us, and wa focusing on TBS with full force, then they just happend to merge and change name to BS when we where finished with tbs and they where up next
we killed of Pirates leader without a problem in the first op (the second one yet to be executed)
we killed 333 in the start of the World
and a whole lot of other tribes that have crossed our paths

so what have wizard done so far? that is so much better than us? they/you? are flaming on os for taking in some recruits, when they do the exact same thing
i will tell you a Little story about how our tribe works, when we recruit, we don't jsut recruit for this World, we Always try to find good players that we can take with us to the next World when we start a premade, so our choices on this World has nothing to do with just winning like simple people seems to Think

we coulden't care less, and we can demolish everyone on this World if we want to, but if you Think we are so bad
ask wizard for a frontline account against me and we will se what you can do
it will be my personal plessure to noble you away from this World

so pls now no more stupid answers with dillusional information from your grandma
shut up and show me what your made of ingame
"killing off" a leader means nobling 3 non-stacked villages from someone who was merging their account? :confused: @night's ops have only succeeded when they attacked non-communicative players or people merging their accounts... one @night player lost 15 nobles and all his nukes against me and rage quit and was internalled. We'll see if night can break the front... so far it has been pretty ineffective

Another interesting tidbit is that some members of @night has been found to be pushing their accounts (from multiple sources I am told) which the TW staff seems to have taken action on...

DeletedUser

Lol the attempted ban wars have started. pathetic. But as far as I know nobody has been banned so this seems to be wishful thinking by timid opponents .

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol the attempted ban wars have started. pathetic. But as far as I know nobody has been banned so this seems to be wishful thinking by timid opponents .
As far as I know this has been going on in @night since the start of the world (speaking purely neutral here, just from what I have been told from other people) but seems there has been substantial enough evidence for a ban to finally take place. Who knows if more members will be found guilty of it.

Is it more pathetic that people need to use pushers to help them succeed in the world and break the rules or that they are caught doing it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol im not a liberty to discuss the person who is potentially banned but it looks like it will be overturned because it wasnt a push acct. But good try lol

Disgraceful.

DeletedUser

A lot more responses than I expected, I guess I'll start breaking it down.

@the nemesis123

I know that you are objective in your comments. I do believe though that you have quite a one-sided view in terms of @Night. Although I suppose you could make the same argument against me (although I do know of the quality of some of those @Night has recruited). When I said "untested members" I was actually referring more towards the members in K44. Although I see your point that @Night may guide them to be better than they currently are. I guess that's something we'll have to see.

I completely disagree with your point that @Night recruited because they could have just taken them out easily anyway. It's much easier to destroy a tribe than it is to recruit them. Would @Night have won? I have almost no doubt they would have, although they knew that warring would stunt their growth and instead of warring they decided just to recruit. Makes for a pretty boring mid-game, in my opinion at least.

I think you underestimate how useless good players are without a good tribe. This depends from player to player, but I believe the vast majority of players are severely gimped in their playing ability without someone there to push them, to guide them, a structure in place to support them and those relationships built up by being in a good tribe. I can think of many very decorated and respected accounts whose playing ability is very much dependent of leadership, atmosphere and challenge. Take Hells Toy Master who I've played with for years, there is a difference of night and day dependent of what tribe they is in. There are others like myself, that so long as I am playing seriously, I'm pretty much the same in the best or the worst tribe, but you have to realise this is a minority.

I don't think warring LIFE would have stunted @Night's growth. The vast majority of LIFE would have quit within days, as is an unfortunate occurrence nowadays. Then you would be cleaning up accounts. The only difference in size would be the difference between recruiting and not recruiting, it would not change @Night's growth. I am talking here from experience in leading the rank 1 tribe in W87. When we fought our enemies instead of recruiting them as @Night did, it was like stealing candy from a baby. We might as well have been nobling barbs it was that easy. The players were not bad theoretically either, world winners from several well respected tribes. The rank 1 player from W37, several -ND- players, a Pirana premade, players from Regime W80 and Rhythm W78. Even players from @Night on this world. More than I can really list here just naming some of recent. We crushed them in embarrassing fashion when we didn't recruit at all, they wouldn't even fight back. They quit as soon as they saw they were outclassed and had incoming or never put up a fight in response.

Some of those players quit before we could even attack them just because we existed and therefore they could not win.

To give an extreme example, on W87 there was a tribe with most of the @Night leadership in. If my tribe on W87 had ever fought them and I'm sure Boris (who was their leader) would agree, we would have probably crushed them without even losing a village that was originally ours. I'm sure @Night would have done the same to them. Those players who are considered the best on this world literally were less than half as good on W87 or this other world where they were in a bad tribe. Now I can talk about STD vs @Night instead of STD vs members of @Night outside of @Night, but it would be a far more even battle whatever your opinion on it is. That to me explains the difference between @Night and LIFE, no matter how good or bad the members are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I should add onto this, I enjoy @Nights style immensely. I hope when @Night wins, I get to see the salty hatred.

It was one of my favourite points of leading in W60 to win and act in such a way that made our enemies actually dislike us as people beyond just the game, where they wouldn't accept it even when it was beyond over. It made them fight more desperately and made it all the sweeter when they failed and made excuses. That the people who won were just cheaters, backstabbers, liars, lucky instead of just being the best. Some of those people from years ago, still dislike me immensely to this day.

I'm glad @Night seems to be able to draw the salt out of people.

DeletedUser

@the nemesis123

I hope you're not expecting to see any saltiness from me, I'm a man very willing to accept defeat when it comes to me. Doesn't mean I'll lie down and take it though. I still don't believe @Night will undoubtedly win, WIZARD has an extremely stacked roster with very experienced leadership. It'll be an interesting war.

In terms of not stunting their growth, I think you're getting a little carried away lol. Recruiting and not having to lose any nukes on a speed 1 world while gaining 2 continents is MUCH quicker growth than having to fight for them, no matter how skilled the tribe leadership is. But who knows, I could be wrong. I suppose we'll never know for certain.

Greatly respect your responses, though. You without a doubt respond with the most substance in this thread that I've seen.

DeletedUser

What I mean by that is that attacking LIFE would be no different than attacking any other random bad tribe. Minimal loss of troops, no real resistance in terms of @Night would not grow any less than they would usually without any recruitment. Naturally there is a quickening up of the world, but you are cutting out a few months boring growth of chomping through randoms, inactives and players who would have quit. That's basically what these tribes you are talking about are.

As I've said earlier, I think Wizard doesn't have a chance. Their leadership isn't really very good at all, Brad/Faaark would have been a more suitable opponent, their memberbase whilst they have a few good members pales in comparison to @Night. They also have significant size disadvantage, I'd give them less than 5% chance.

Deleted User - 10017355

@the nemesis123 Did you see the Old Farts (Faaark's premade based loosely from w58) vs @night on w75? It was early midgame but was definetly the strongest opposition @night faced there.

I'm sure mint still loves this quote: "Khite Tzu said: 'I'll handle Mintcream'"

@MentosFreshness: Just because you are humble, doesn't mean you can't be salty at times ;) Nemesis is probably overstating the chance of anyone other than themselves stopping @night from winning this world. Personally, I'd like to see a 100% dominance win then mass delete to see what goes down in inno town :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I did not, never followed w75 really but then again as the founder/leader of the world winning tribe in W60 I don't remember faaark being there either so it might be my memory.

Deleted User - 10017355

I see you are right! I had in my head that faaaark's tribe was SPAM, rather than FORK.

I have edited the original.

DeletedUser

We've only met back up as even a semblance of a crew once since W60, on W87 and I doubt we will do so again. The challenge is not there, TW is simply too easy to win now. That plus P2W spells the end of us as a group that could potentially show up on future worlds.

DeletedUser105472

We've only met back up as even a semblance of a crew once since W60, on W87 and I doubt we will do so again. The challenge is not there, TW is simply too easy to win now. That plus P2W spells the end of us as a group that could potentially show up on future worlds.

Unfortunately, as long as there is a steady income coming into InnoGames as a result of P2W, there won't be any changes to the game that dissuade players from spending money to win. There's a larger problem in the gaming industries these days.

DeletedUser

Lol well back to the topic, the honorable Danny Wakeling (Aka Danny from Dino account) has resorted to trying to send Baidu virus via skype.
Haha he is like a small child whining because he lost a game.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unfortunately losers always complain when they lose....

Always looking for a reason to say they can have it....

Always pretending they are the best....

But its always talk no action....