A message from LIFE

Discussion in 'World 89' started by atmospherecf, Oct 26, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Celaethon

Celaethon Well-Known Member

Merged, I'm not even on Cel account and haven't been for a while. Co just making sure villages goes to right hands.

2. dinosaur killers

dinosaur killers Non-stop Poster

what did i lie about random tell me?

3. random hero1

random hero1 Guest

Your tribe is named LIFE when it is dying ;)

hbui35493 likes this.
  4. MentosFreshness

MentosFreshness Non-stop Poster

Maybe similar to how WIZARD is fighting 100 members on two fronts with less than 40? :rolleyes: @Night is certainly a great tribe, and likely would have beaten LIFE. The fact is though, they are skating through a war game AVOIDING the wars. While WIZARD is fighting two top 10 tribes on two fronts and denying recruitment.

I understand your bias towards the troll tribe of W89, obviously :p But you have to give WIZARD props for being the only tribe in W89 to actively war others, and not just merge their best into them through fear.

I liked it better when you trolled with facts. You've been gone from the externals for a little while, gotten lazy today? I'd rather you go back to making funny remarks with actual facts supporting them.

FreedomFighter52 likes this.
  5. random hero1

random hero1 Guest

Alright let's stick to the facts, since I have the best facts and nobody has better facts than me. I'm the least likely person to not have the facts you've ever met. Ask anybody who knows me, my facts are good facts. No one has facts like me

Here is a fact: LIFE is just another failed tribe

Another:

Atmosphere plays TW with his feet only, he doesnt use his eyes or his hands.

One more:

You are not the only tribe to actively war everyone, at all.

Why not another one:

You also merged PUSH players and AD and BS players into WIZARD also. I'm willing to bet you do so with more PUSH and MIN as well. If I am wrong, then I am. However if I am right, you can never post that comment or suggest anything like it ever again, and neither can your tribe

Once more:

I think @Night is full of a lot of pretentious players, but they are great trolls, and they have my respect for their catch phrase.

Also:

Nomad Jim is apparently quitting TW and is now hosting a TW safe space in San Francisco, California

6. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Definitely avoiding wars.

7. Vahtos

Vahtos Non-stop Poster

:rolleyes:

You recruited the number 2 tribe and declared on a bunch of nobodies who pose 0 threat. This is a war game and you took the "war game" out of it, now you are left with nothing. Congratulations, you played yourself.

8. MentosFreshness

To your 3rd fact:

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall which war @Night has faught where they hadn't recruited the best from their enemy. Their presence in K44 has been almost purely brought by recruitment. The same goes for K43 and K53. They've nobled one player from K64's Arr! but have yet to fight the rest, my guess is they recruit some more.

So unless you're talking about @Night's original war in which they claimed K54 (which was probably also brought on by recruitment but I wasn't around on the world by then) then I'm curious as to what other tribes you are referring to that are fighting legitimate wars.

To your 4th fact:

WIZARD has actively been beating up on Push!'s best players. If they would have just recruited them instead, that would of solidified their presence in that continent much more easily. WIZARD has only 39 members at the moment, so please save me the idea that they're on par with @Night in recruitment of other tribes. The leadership in WIZARD loves to war, so they've refused to take away the challenge of a good war by merging. The evidence of that is so obvious that I'm not sure how you could try to turn it around any other way.

Your idea of a war is quite laughable. I'm not even sure how to respond to such a stupid argument, honestly.

9. @night has 11% dominance. Kind of odd that you consider the other 89% of the world nothing. Like Random Hero said, this is just you making excuses for losing before even trying.

Man up and come at us bro :)

10. Vahtos

Vahtos Non-stop Poster

Should we come at you like you came at LIFE? Your biggest competition? With arms wide open.

Celaethon and ottomatic fighter like this.
  11. Wizards leadership already tried that. You guys offered to merge with Life and the players there rejected you and chose @night instead. Dont be bitter, it doesnt look good on ya.

So you got beat to the punch. Its up to you how you react. I'm looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield.

12. dinosaur killers

that is a load of BS five, wizard and life never discussed merging you are not in either tribe so you wouldnt know.

@night are huggers and that is an obvious fact that i am sure random would try and dispell

MentosFreshness likes this.
  13. Lie to yourself all you want. You arent fooling anyone else.

[​IMG]

They are totally huggers.

14. MentosFreshness

Please tell me what top-tier tribes those 347 caps came from :rolleyes: Or did @Night just declare on any tribe with a remote pulse and call it a war? I'm willing to bet it's the latter.

If you're in @Night, I understand your bias. But you're an extraordinarily ignorant player. You almost perfectly embody the typical intelligence required of those involved in a cult, which leaves me to believe you are in @Night. You're certainly living proof that they'll recruit anybody to gain useful territory without having to dirty their hands :p Don't stop posting though, it's really enjoyable to watch you taint their tough-exterior with every comment.

dinosaur killers likes this.
  15. dinosaur killers

just another night imbecile mentos

16. Tampara

Tampara Non-stop Poster

you destroyed your tribe not me. please stop cry .

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    random hero1 and wikkiddeath1 like this.
  17. Tampara

Tampara Non-stop Poster

none of the playes who joined fed any info. i would never take in a spy. you should know that. i called you out by reading convos between you and push and you and wizard.

18. Tampara

Tampara Non-stop Poster

i can feel the hate.. i might start liking you after all

19. dinosaur killers

dont care one way or the other tampara

of course you had spies in us feeding you information, i know that is a given and part of the game as for me crying i never cry about tw and never will

20. The Evil Organization

The Evil Organization Non-stop Poster